Post your favourite shampoo+conditioner + any other hair related stuff you use

post your favourite shampoo+conditioner + any other hair related stuff you use

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01FT7YFVI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01FT7YFVI&linkCode=as2&tag=quickdiy-20&linkId=875a41c44483919e63b1528a9bad5d17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I'm particularly fond of this
Cleans my hair really well

Tea tree shampoo + conditioner

Baxter of California Clay Pomade (Firm Hold / Matte Finish) styling

bump

O'douds shampoo and conditionner.

I use hair mousse since I have thick hair and want to achieve a nice hairstyle, + either Flagship's Dead Sea Clay, Lockhart's Goon Grease, or Shear Revival's Northern Lights.

This is seriously amazing.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01FT7YFVI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01FT7YFVI&linkCode=as2&tag=quickdiy-20&linkId=875a41c44483919e63b1528a9bad5d17

american crew is pretty good but i feel like baxter of california products are on par if not better

I have long, thick curly hair so as you might guess I've been pretty picky about shampoo over the years. I don't do no poo but I've tried many different varieties of sulfate-free stuff. Anyway, I just gave the cheap-o Suave moroccan infusion line a shot while I was traveling and I was surprised at the quality. At ~$5 for 28 oz it's hard to beat.

If you still want to stick with sulfate-free stuff Keracare hydrating detangling shampoo is GOAT (the smell is only ok but whatever)

I've been doing no shampoo or conditioner, but now I have a dry scalp, which is arguably worse than the dandruff I had before. What should I use to get rid of it without going back to conventional shampoo and conditioner?

BB Sunday is a great clarifying shampoo although I’ve only used it like three times.I use green people shampoo and conditioner. Doesn’t contain sulfates, silicones or parabens. Very easy on the scalp.

I have a few liters of bumble and bumble still
Next time I run out of shampoo I'll check that out

I have very thick, wavy hair and this works great for conditioner. For a few months, I switched from head and shoulders and tried lush shampoo bars and they remove oils completely, but they dry out my hair.

Have you ever used a shampoo that doesn’t contain silicones or sulfates? If you haven’t, then it’s worth knowing that they are very different to “normal” shampoos and conditioners. There is a transition period and you may find that the way you wash you have to wash your hair is different. I find that I have to spend a bit longer shampooing and I also have to leave conditioner in a little longer. The results are worth it though

You still need to wash your scalp, you just need shampoos that are more gentle. Your scalp is probably not dry, it's just reacting to the built up oil. Get a ketoconazole anti dandruff shampoo, like Nizoral.

I haven’t done it myself but research “Apple cider vinegar rinse” or “acv rinse”. Meant to be a pretty good way to get rid of build up of oils and hair products. An overall good method to cleanse hair

I'm way too poor for nice shampoos and conditioners. I'll usually just get whatever shampoo is on sale and use a lot of conditioner- like 1.5 cups, or use half and half conditioner and a cheap hair mask. Leave it in for 5-10 minutes, wash it out completely and afterwards apply a smoothing cream/leave in conditioner and bit of olive oil. With regular trims and haircuts this keeps my hair really nice and shiny.

This one from lush because it works a bit like a salt spray and if I blow dry my hair it gives it some nice poofiness. However I think it kinda dries out my already oily as fuck hair

I died my hair light grey/platinum blonde and this keeps it light

Dude with hair to my mid-back.
I use the shampoo and conditioner daily. Best stuff I've found.

CHI Tea tree oil Shampoo + conditioner in shower
Catwalk Oatmeal+Honey hair mask for 5 min
Coconut oil into damp hair
Label.Men Max Wax to style

I have naturally wavy hair that gets frizzy easily. My currently style is long on top, medium on the sides that I slick back.

never shampoo u need the natural oils

coconut oil once a week
Tresemme Moisture Rich conditioner
Everyday Coconut hair lotion
some random baby shampoo I got that smells like lychee
I used to use more expensive products but I realized that it's all hype for the most part. Every now and then I'll splurge on a really good-smelling styling product like Devacurl gel or something

I’m going as long as possible with only water. I have shit blonde, thin hair anyway so whatever

yeah dont wash ur dick too mate lets see what happens with those natural oils