COP OR NOT

Does it look good bois? It's used and about 30$
Should I?

Other urls found in this thread:

repolhosp.com.br/produtos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck could we answer if we dont know anything about you our your style?

my question is about condition of the jacket

if it's in good condition $30 is a pretty good price. you can sometimes find similar jackets at the thrift store for cheaper though

I mean 30 bucks is pretty cheap so go for it.

Looking for more opinions on these, currently on sale for $80, looking for some comfy beaters to run errands in.

Sherpas are kinda normie tier depending on where you live. I see them a decent amount in California but recently my roommate from Rhode Island said he doesn't. And here in central Massachusetts they're not very common. All that said I do like the color of that one.
Agreed, if you like it and think you'd wear it a decent amount definitely just go for it for $30, if you're uncertain at all you could always try to find one cheaper though

i got a pair of energy boost for the same purpose for about $100 though. definitely still worth the money, $80 is a great price

black leather is always disgusting on sneakers

what about these then?

These are fine, nothing amazing but fine. As said, never get triple black leather sneakers. They never don't look like fast food worker shoes.

I got a black and white one recently, good all rounder jacket. Can be dressed up or down easily. Would recommend.

Which ones? Some sort of suede Air Max 1 or 90 are on the table too, not sure what colourway though.

I'm more partial to the Gel-Lyte V's

wool overshirt

Cop or not ?

I have a sort of sherpa except with a normal collar because I just really fucking hate that fluffy collar shit. Personal preference though

alright desu

C/N? I want to get a trucker hat that looks like this.

Lemaire hand knit jacquard sweat
C/N?
kinda expensive but Ive been eyeing this since it came out. Now that its on sale I kinda want it.
I think the colour and the fabric is really interesting and will last quite long with proper care.

Would have been better going the other way. Now it looks like some pine trees at night

yes

This 100% wool cardigan. Pretty cheap, but not sure about pattern. C or n?

Can get for $60 CAD, regular $110.

i wouldnt, but comes down to preference.
if it fits your wardrobe and you like it go for it.

L/R/None?

Both are on sale for 170 euros

Yeah, im going full comfiness cuz im old now rebuilding my wardobe with cozy wool sweaters, cardigans etc, pants etc.

found this Napapijri hoodie for pretty low price, but not sure about the sizing, its S, but people say even the L ones are quite small, also, is napapijri products good quality? They dont sell it where i live, so i dont know if its a good cop

cop or not?

No, for sure.
Napajiri is kinda ok in some way (on a
Sale), but its completely fucked by kids.

If its nice wool - sure.
Def cop.

Ok,
Brand?

They could look great if you could pull them off

I usually rep docs but ?

Gel Lytes for sure

I'd buy it for 30 bucks. Pretty nice, go for it.
Right one, like a bit of texture.

i copped one and im skaterboi

should I get these? they are 50% off

People dont know Napapijri where i live, i know a woman who bought this hoodie for her husband, but it didnt fit, so she is selling for 30$, while it costs something like 250$ here with the taxes, but she lives too far for me to try it and see if it fits, i guess i will cop it, i can return if i dont like it anyways

pretty sure you frequent augusta street

w2c?

kek
no, I don't. I know people that owns those teenage clubs there and they are fucking assholes.

repolhosp.com.br/produtos

just curious, do you even see people well dressed in São Paulo? Everyone seems to be into leftist kind of style nowadays

that could literally apply to every post in every cop or not thread

I know a few people that has their own style, but they don't do fashion like around here in Veeky Forums.

Padded heel looks like shit desu

yeah, same here, but almost everyone turned into a Marcelo Camelo and Mallu Magalhães rip off

cop I have the same thing and bitches love it

c/n?

got a pair of wine red corduroy pants for dirt cheap but i have no clue what to do with them. anybody have suggestions?

btw, luquinhas?
se não for vc, dhr que tem alguém de sp aqui. Quem sabe a gente não se tromba no rolê por aí.

c o n

Left -> Pepe Jeans
Right -> Scalpers (a spanish brand)

What do you think? Im girl, this shoes for go to uni

I'm not a fan of the laces and the texture looks very cheap. If you can afford it, get something made of real leather, it'll last you longer.

1. cop?
2. what would u offer for this supposedly "authentic" store promo shirt ("buy now" price is ridiculous)
3. could i realistically just print off the same shirt somewhere

im not a huge sperg over the game but it'd be cool to have a cheeky oversized animu shirt

Its made from real leather btw

opinions on champion reverse weave hoodies?

i have a pair and love them

Which one or none?

This jacket

Cop or not? Also thinking about them in suede. The suede is all black upper and all white sole

if you want it then go for it senpai

wouldn't cop

lacks a c

left

450€ Dark grey wool coat, cop or not ? (I'd need to tailor it because I'm a manlet)

This patch to put on my bag. Y/N?

followup conundrum

put it on the side pocket maybe

they look like generic hoodies, but if you want the champion logo then go for it.

I was thinking on the flap or the front pocket.

I'm unemployed and I choose to dress like a fast food worker unironically, I think it's the hip new thing

Those are Dope

Just bought it today what does /fa thinks of it?

desu not grabbing me in any position.

air max boi

pas dégueu pour être honnête mon gars

Need a new raincoat

Arc'teryx, or is that meme now? Just want a good all-black hard-shell.

I can't decide if I like them or not. Also the build quality looks a little poor but in this instance I can't decide if it's just the picture or they are actually bad.

Please help lads.

>I can't decide if I like them or not
don't cop then

I want a cheapo, black trainer though. Any suggestions? Already have some black roches but I want something sturdier.

I found the blue one with no gum sole.

GUYS PLS I HATE CHOICE

I think was right, it does look better on the side pocket. Maybe I could put a patch on the other pocket.

cop or not? halp

depends on your style, kinda chavvy but i like it.

cope or nope please

nice one, w2c

ix lacoste

>ix lacoste
:)

fuack no user

turns out the left one ran out of my size, I found a similar one (third in this pic) but also 3 more that look decent and in my budget, I'm having such a hard time finding one I like but I need a winter jacket I'm tired of being cold, so which one of these or none?

$50 C/N?

$7 at goodwill

Instant cop and id pay $30 MAX

Dumb question but I was wondering if any of you have had experience or have worn one of these in germany or europe in general?

I really like the pattern, but if it's going to raise eyebrows or something could it without the flags be OK? I wouldn't look twice if i saw one out in the wild but I feel like it might give some people the wrong idea..

C/N or do i go the detroit

Honestly, it depends on your appearance and what else you wear with it. If you don't wear it with combat boots and a Hilter youth undercut/shaved head you should be ok

welp just copped this online i hope i don't regret

No

(you)

Look mom I posted it again xd

which pair, or should i get neither

Left or Right?

I'm talking about the jacket btw.