Pewdiepie wearing Heron Preston hoodie

I think he’s got pretty good fashion sense. He’s been wearing a lot of smaller brands for a while. Recently he’s been wearing Gosha. Thoughts?

kill yourself honestly

He has a good grasp on his individual style and it looks good on him, can't really ask for more.

care?

he also wore gosha

bump

and some cav

hi im a mod whoever replies to this text after this message will be immediately banned

nama jeff

>watching pewdiepie

you're not effay and never will be

noone cares kill yourself

Clean beard game tho.

Pewds came a long way.

His style is simply him co-opting subcultures and wearing them in the hopes he can appeal to the only people that could undermine his online fame.
It's either that or to pander to "cool" people in hopes he doesn't inadvertently make himself less appealing by simply being the most subscribed normietube channel
T. Cav empt to appeal to fashion fags
60 million shirt to pol fags
etc

He's a nice man with a nice style. People who says otherwise need to neck themselves.

agreed

E CELEB CANCER IS NOT FASHION

a little bit normie but i like what he wears

TEAMSESH IS THE SHIT

Heron Preston is trash-tier flavor of the month. Band wagons on every seasonal fashion trend and does it with such little subtlety that it's just obnoxious. It will crash as fast as HBA, fear of god of LA, and cav empt.

fuck off. call it trash tier but he’s pretty original.

Pretty good style I guess...

>he's pretty original
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>shits on supreme for views
>starts wearing "higher" class hypebeast shit

this is why i cant really get behind pewdiepie

he didn’t really shit on supreme though only the kids who buy anything with the logo on it.

I wish he wore Supreme

I like what he wears. He usually keeps it subtle with the brands.

But for real. He's a millionaire an yet he isn't dressed from head to toes with gucci or some other high end brand. I mean, rich people can wear whatever they want and I won't complain, but there is something respectable about a person who dresses so casually despite being rich.

>Heron Preston
>$500 cotton hoodie probably sewn in bangladesh
I don't mind the design/style, but fuck at some point it's just absurd the margins

Yeah but most normies have never heard of heron preston

I'd be really surprised if his squeaky gf doesn't dress him.

Would smash squeaky crooked faced pewdiepie gf.

I hope he can ruin streetwear by getting more kids into it

His girlfriend is a fashion youtuber and most likely dresses him.

kek

There is a video where they dress each other and she's got a very different idea of it.

you dont know many rich people do you

That would actually change nothing

>nu male hair and beard
>implying he has some fashion sense

>2018
>not watching pewdiepie

Played yourself

>undercut
>numale

Haha, dude looks good with and without beard. He's far from numale, the guy is more of a chan culture shitposter and does absolutely nothing to virtue signal or weedle pussy.

You have got to be fucking with me.

Veeky Forums is over

mfa is better than this place now

He's a Cuck who can't dress

>shilling youtubers

you must be 18+ to post on this site