What brand makes the best black jeans?

what brand makes the best black jeans?

>doesn't have to be raw

Other urls found in this thread:

cosstores.com/us/Men/Jeans/Skinny-fit_jeans/359758-24752212.1#c-15133319
patrikervell.com/collections/jeans/products/selvedge-denim-mediumwash?variant=14956808518
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i've heard good things about acne

LEFT FIELD NYC

will this board ever get over scandi minimalism

>jeans
>minimalism

I'm pretty sure almost any jeans that aren't distressed or patterned are minimal

APC raw black jeans vs. Acne black jeans

who wins?

They’re chinkshit for plebs, get railcars or left fields instead

>buying jeans made by slaves in shitholes

>giving a shit is your jeans are made by little mini chinks working for pennies a day

It’s low quality overpriced trash skirting along by the brand/label name alone. Look even if you don’t care about well made garments or the exploitation of the third world both of those brands are normie as fuck you don’t gain any “cultural capital” from wearing them

>both of those brands are normie as fuck you don’t gain any “cultural capital” from wearing them

literally who gives a fuck

they're well known because they have a formula of cut and material that works and works well for the majority of """fashion"""" headed people

i like acne max cash. best jeans out there

even chinks are above making that shit now, it's fucking jungle asians and poos

April77 have the best jeans debate me.

No fatties
No manlets
Just like it should be.

What mills do they source from for their denim?

>wearing super skinnyass jeans

it's like your advertising to be manhandled by alpha men

Fuck off back to your own board, retard.

>he thinks April77 only makes skinnies
You have to go back with your insecurities.

Back to /pol/ you go with your trash-tier content.

im a newfag to this board and fashion in general looking for a source of black and/or grey tapered/slim jeans for under ~$80 usd, any suggestions?

Uniqlo is the only decent option in that price range

To be honest dude the only jeans you're getting for that price are mass produced fast fashion garbage. Uniqlo jeans are probably your best choice for that price range though.

whew lad i struck a nerve with this twigbois

April77 Dictators

They are on sale currently for $50-$70us shipped from france. Protip from a 2009 oldfag: NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE THAT RECOMMENDS UNIQLO/H&M/ZARA OR ANY OTHER FAST FASHION.

see

Someone is fishing for attention it seems

its funny how a comment like this
>>he thinks April77 only makes skinnies
gets posted right before this soyskelly gets posted from a77

>he’s still sperging out
Shoo shoo (you) goblin

Naked and famous. Made in canada or japan. Just make sure to pick one with thick denim and they last forever.

currently wearing my first acnes, and im a bit disappointed. crotch blowout after 3 months

April 77 is garbage. It was a meme brand back then and it is an irrelevant brand now.

I can’t believe an “””””””oldfag”””””” would recommend these. I guess shit taste never changes lmao

in a similar line of question, does anyone have recommendations for a denim brand for currently poorfags/students that isn't total trash like ASOS whose jeans I've gone through too much

I'm thinking the range of around 40-80 GBP

how are rick's black jeans? wanna get a pair since they're on sale or should i just get acne or another brand?

imagine being a full grown adult male and dressing like that

>"but she's mature for 18 years old!!!!" - core

how come /pol/tards always role play as alpha males online

Maybe lurkm0ar ever heard of the ‘qlo uhhh uniqlo umm

I would rape that

The minimalism isn't as much of a problem as the fact Acne is poorly made trash.

>literally who gives a fuck
Everyone gives a fuck about cultural capital.

I just got these in black. They're pretty skinny, but they're comfy and stretchy and seem to be nice quality. I know COS is borderline fast fashion but these feel like they'll hold up pretty well.

cosstores.com/us/Men/Jeans/Skinny-fit_jeans/359758-24752212.1#c-15133319

So literally no one then.

Oh. You don't know what "literally" means. Neat.

Literally triggered. That's liberally a microaggression. Liberty calling the police right now.

Could you stop baiting for one day you irrelevant newfag. Drop name

$30 more for American made.

patrikervell.com/collections/jeans/products/selvedge-denim-mediumwash?variant=14956808518

they are okay
not even nearly worth the retail price, if you can get them for 150 bucks that's cool
torrence cut > the rest

why are you linking shit that's almost completely sold out retard

Why is your waist size less than 34, woman?

Levis 541s you fuckin hipsters

>All of these shit Veeky Forums dickrider brands

Abercrombie & Fitch.

>2018
>unironically (?) recommending A&F