I know Veeky Forums is mostly skinny twinks, but do any of you who actually lift have reccs for chinos/jeans?

I know Veeky Forums is mostly skinny twinks, but do any of you who actually lift have reccs for chinos/jeans?

the skinniest skinnies you can possibly find

levis 512, tapered slim fit i think they're called. I get a 1 inch size up in the waist and they fit great.

I dont have massive legs, but im a professional pole vaulter so theyre bigger than most of the people posting here i think

Just get slim fit, add 1-2 inches on the waist, and get it taken in.

My thighs measure like 13" but I'm a 30 waist

>13 inch thighs

Uhh.. are you a 10 year old girl?

That's flat front for the pants
My thighs are about 25"

ll bean has nice pants

I mean i guess ill give you a non meme answer

just get pants that fit comfortably around your waist, with maybe a little extra space for your gains to fill in. tapered cuts are nice for your average person but if you have your own style go with whatever. Levis are always easy for jeans and inexpensive, and for chinos or others anything that Nordstrom has available should be good.

Related: how do I lose muscle on hips on ass?

Lose muscle? Eat fatty foods.
In terms of gaining muscle, there is no such thing as being able to gain muscle in simply X place without it looking disproportionate to the rest of your body. Lift 5x5.

DICKIES WORK PANT NIGGUH

Levi 541, obviously
Note these are ATHLETIC fit, not “I’m a fatass who can squat 450lbs” fit. Big difference.

Go to a store that does fittings

>Lose muscle? Eat fatty foods.
What the fuck are you even talking about you robust mongoloid

Bro I'm not messing with this story

>2015
>be me
>freshman
>hit gym to get Veeky Forums and subsequent pussy gains
>succeeding
>have PERFECT fitting pair of Levi's skinnies (511, they dont make em anymore)
>finally i get my squats to 100kg for reps
>getting changed after shower
>my quads literally tear my favourite jeans along the crotch, about 8 inches of exposed boxers and leg.
>Unrepairable according to local repair shop
>i now have jeans PTSD and only wear $20 jeans and usually wear shorts everywhere

Depends how big your legs are (esp. relative to your waist size), but why don't you try Naked and Famous Weird Guys or Levis 501s? Maybe STF is a good option

I had this happen to a pair of N&F jeans and the place I buy denim repaired them for me, but it was pretty expensive (like $60). Levis still makes 511s btw, but maybe try a straighter or thicker jean. 511s are flimsy

Levis orange label or publish joggers.

As someone who has a 32" waist and 26" quads and a 210kg squat I've suffered with this for a long time, but I've also found a solution. Get trousers aimed at cyclists, I really like Paul Smith and Rapha, especially the Rapha loopback trousers.

fellow fitizen here. Just come to this board for the /frag/ general dude. These people here have ''that guy''-tier clothing style. They all look like mentally unstable and depressed school shooters

lol im a cyclist and im FUCKED when it comes to pants.
how do i refund gains

Sorry to be that guy by that is laughable front squat form.

Same. I row and cycle a bit in the offseason along with lifiting. I am what you would call skinny-thicc. Juicy legs.

Honestly, if you are like me, very thin but with muscular legs there does not seem to be a whole lot of options outside of tailoring. It seems to me that all of the many Levi fits have basically the same amount of room in the thighs. Any pants that say "slim" or "slim/straight" are guaranteed to be quite tight around the thigh.

So if you want to go loose that's great. You will easily find things that fit. However I do like the slim look some of the time, and then I generally just say fuck it and wear the pants. It may border on ridiculous but I enjoy being able to show my legs, and other people seem to like it too sometimes. But I'd rather just be able to wear any style of pants and have them fit.

do you lift weights tripsk

Levi’s 502 tapered fit Work for me but I have ginormous calf’s

How can I a big ass/hams but normal quads. RDL? How much does regular deadlift go to the thigh?

Honestly regular deadlift would be great. RDLs will also work the hamstring but with a regular deadlift you are pulling more weight, Id recommend RDLs only as an accessory to regular standard deadlifts.

Deadlifts will work you glutes great, pulling heavy you can feel them power on. It is quite amazing.

But the best glute isolation exercise are barbell hip thrusts, probably the best isolation exercise overall wrt how well they target the isolated muscle.

I really like American Eagles jeans, especially the extreme flex line. I'm a bit of a fat ass and have pretty thick thighs but there original straight jeans fit perfectly and feel amazing.

Be sedentary.

lol wtf the bar is not even resting on his collarbone??

>550 diddly
>425 squat
>260 bench
All of my pants fit horribly.

There are two main options. Buy tapered or "carrot" fit jeans or buying anything that fits in the waist and seat, and getting the legs tapered as necessary by a tailor/seamstress. I recommend the second option as you get perfectly fitting pants for roughly $15-25 more (possibly less if you don't need them hemmed).

There are lifts beyond starting strength

And it's still incorrect form for a front squat

I'm not even a major cyclist but when I started biking my legs became the size of my waist!

i had to get 8" taken off the waist of these lol

Honestly single leg RDLs are really good for practicing hamstring + glute engagement, second BB hip thrusts. if you have a problem with engaging your glutes, try single leg glute bridges first

don't bother. nothing will look good on you.

I've been squatting non-stop for like ten years and I still wear 511s. Am am tall, though. And they're 1% elastane these days anyway.

Fast.

Just buy straight (not bootcut) legged jeans and trousers. I have p.muscular legs from squats so they just look like normal slim-fit pants.

I just wear wide leg trousers and trousers with flow. Got some Yohji and Undercover pants recently, might cop some wide leg Haider next

Don't eat as much you fat slut, your body'll start metabolizing the muscle, and even if it metabolizes the fat that's a win-win. Also avoid eating too much protein, that'll kill your muscles real quick without gaining fat

This. These jeans are GOAT for the fit man.

Honestly bro... the Gap.

I have bigger legs than anyone ITT guaranteed and I wear their slim chinos.

you look like you have never squatted tho

I row lightweight at a top-three EARC and I can't find pants for my fucking life

I know your struggle

>13" thigh, 30" waist
imagine that physique for a sec lol