Im actually so fucking poor but i like ricks. should i get something fake like this...

im actually so fucking poor but i like ricks. should i get something fake like this? anyone know shoes that look exactly like ricks?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop141339468.taobao.com/category-1287755589.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.0.0.7847579crUYGFi&search=y&catName=Ь.ѥ
shop112744995.taobao.com/search.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.0.0.4aa96ed3RKRFBX&search=y&orderType=hotsell_desc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get some actually decent fakes from taobao stores like ESSENCE or hongkongshop

links?

Here's the ESSENCE shoe category:

shop141339468.taobao.com/category-1287755589.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.0.0.7847579crUYGFi&search=y&catName=Ь.ѥ

HONGKONGSHOP:

shop112744995.taobao.com/search.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.0.0.4aa96ed3RKRFBX&search=y&orderType=hotsell_desc

To order you find the shoes you want and order it through a taobao agent like Superbuy

how're these? $58 sounds reasonable

You need to factor in international shipping costs from ataobao agent to your country, that can be quite a lot, like $25.

That shoe is gross garbo.
Fakes are for retards.
If you want to dress like a hypebeast, don't get fakes. Save up your money and stop spending it on video games and fast food

ugh that's getting expensive

You don't have to buy them new you dumb cunt go buy them on Grailed.

Grailed and save up. I used to spend a lot of money on Reps, but they're really not worth it, especially for non-sweatshop shit

if you want to buy ugly designer shoes expect to pay a lot of money even for fakes

Just buy fucking chucks or save up

Buying fakes is pathetic

Lookup Owen Seaks at AliExpress if you really want to buy fakes they seem pretty close to the real thing

Just save up. Save yourself from the embarrassment of running into a guy wearing real Ricks.

i'll sell you mine (without toecap, canvas) for cheap like 200

link to these?

They look more cartoonish than actual ricks which are what Ricks are going for

Just get these

Buy used ones on grailed when you have the money, don't buy fakes

Don't buy these senpai.

Buy reps if you have to like the other user suggested, but even then they are off - you can find comparisons of the reps suggested to retail - just search "Ramones rep vs retail", you'll find some shit that comes up on reddit.

Ramones go on sale all the time so, keep an eye out on SSENSE or Farfetch for deals if you want new. Also check Grailed, you can find good shit on there too.

plus anyone with actual rick will know they're fake and laugh at u

but they aren't fake ricks?

theyre just copied converse that look more like ricks than converse

size? not op but im 12 in shoes

if you can't afford the real shit you aren't going to be able to afford any clothes that actually look good with ricks desu

just browse SSENSE sales, D Gnak make similar shoes to rick, they're cheaper but the quality is there imo, i love mine

get some fucking converse

im size 43 european. it hink thats a us10

Just save up or find something else.

This.
Just get converse you dumb fuck.