Sneaker General

Last one is about to hit 300.

Just ordered these yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

greats.com/products/the-royale-blanco-white
endclothing.com/gb/footwear?color=258&gender=396959&p=5&product_list_dir=desc&product_list_order=price&size_toggle=small
twitter.com/AnonBabble

id on these bad boys ?

nike

just bought your pic related a week ago.
my favorite at the moment.

check back at 2015 Veeky Forums

Anybody knows how they size?? Their 10.5us is a uk10, so I'm guessing a tad big.
Should I cop full price or wait for them to go on sale?

I've lurked for a while now and started dressing nicer and caring more about my clothes. Def needed a good pair of white sneakers.

Thoughts on these

Fuck buying second hand gats on german fucking eBay.
Cop/ No cop?

Cop them immediately. PF's are my favorite canvas shoe.

cop

what about this? """"vintage"""" version of op's pic

Are Stan Smith w Boost worth it? How are they in comparison with Ultraboosts, NMD etc?

Comparable to iniki. Better than nmds because no fucktarded bricks

The leather ruins it, overall it’s not a great shoe. If you like the look just get regular stans, if you want boost get ultra boost or 93/17s or pureboost or inikis.

Boosted stans are a bit weird. Inikis would be better if you want something less common since almost everyone already has a pair of stan smiths or UBs.

a/b/c/d

Dont like the green on D too similar to stan smiths all the normies have em.

I kind of like B desu.

anybody?

that wasnt hard

Gum sole authentics or should I just go with full black?

a

just ordered these, I haven't really been told what to think of them before

C

a > c > b >d

I love my cream pair. Might cop a back up desu.

>Boosted stans are a bit weird.
What about them is weird? I'm talking boost wise. Are they feel the same as inikis or ub?

where did you get them?

What shoes are these?

ebay

Toe shape looks like the Danner Tachyons lol

The cream color is nice.

I like them, the burgundy is a nice color, cop.

Just that the normal stan smith has always been like that, a tennis shoe. Adding a boost sole makes it sort of into a "runner" like the UB but with the UBs and Inikis, those are cloth/knit uppers so they can fit to your feet. The boost with a leather upper will resist more and won't feel as comfy as an UB/Iniki/EQT with boost.

Really considering them, anyone ever buy a pair?

Had my old skools for ages now but they're on their last legs, any recommendations for shoes that can take a beating/be worn everyday and still look good? preferably back/white

Are Vans slip-ons Veeky Forums?

dweeb shoes

i like the colors on these

Yeah. Not very comfy compared to ultra boosts since it has a very thin sole but it's a great shoe for driving and if you're going to use them as beaters then just get some gel insoles.

>vans
"no"

>boost with a leather upper will resist more and won't feel as comfy as an UB/Iniki/EQT
is it real experience or just your idea about these shoes?

My experience with leather footwear in general. Takes a little while to break in but generally leather isn't bad. But with a beater, I'd much rather prefer a knitted upper that I can spread my toes in and not be afraid to drive with than with a leather pair than can get scuffed easily and doesn't let me wiggle my toes. Nothing looks wrong with a boosted stan tho. I just wouldn't want one since I already have an old pair of stans and some UBs and the stans are narrow on feet so adding boost to them just makes them easier to walk in but doesn't make them less tight on your foot, if you have wide feet that is.

cop or drop?

drop

horrendous

Ordered these just now.

cancel!!

hmm?

Just copped, why are people sleeping on this shoe?

Why don't you like them...

i will never understand current shoe trends. maybe im getting old

where you lace up the shoes looks stupid

nah, those are fake?

Hello Veeky Forums, I need some advice. Currently I'm looking to replace my janoskis and monochrome black chuck taylors, which have been my every day shoes for at least 2 years and are completely trashed. I don't want to buy another pair of Nike janoski, because they were total trash quality- wise, but converse I love. I'm probably going to buy another pair of black monochrome chucks, but I'm not sure what to replace my janoskis with. I'm looking for something more durable that will last me at least a year. I was looking at Adidas superstar and puma suades today, I also like converse one star, but couldn't find a black suades version, just the leather ones. So it comes down to puma suade and Adidas superstar (black monochrome). I also like vans old-school but I own 3 pairs of vans and they were all trash, neither of them could last a season. (neither did the Janoskis, I'm wearing them with a hole since the 3rd month of owning them)

>buying the disgusting white version instead of the superior chalk

why not just all black stan smiths then

get the converse one star
vans old skool
and adidas bw trainer

yeah fake. looks dope af tho

pic related

greats.com/products/the-royale-blanco-white

I like this one, i know price is a bit high, better quality than CP and free shipping

>posting the disgusting GR instead of the superior butter soft

I'm thinking of getting some white/black superstars to use as beaters/every day shoes. The all black look good too.

cop. my girl has a pair of greats and she swears by them. says they are super comfortable.

what are you, 15? get off my board newfriend.

stop with the fake shit bro, u better than dat

I've been here quite a while. I like them better than Stan Smith's since you see them just as often.

i have the canvas slip on ones. i love em, they have the highest arches of any shoe ive ever worn. ive barely worn them though, bought them in fall, cant wear them till spring/summer.

Look like Merrells.

how bout niggas for 65 clams

Blazers are top tier

Was going to buy white Club C 85 TGs but I impulse bought these for $20 CAD instead. Are they decent?

w2c

cant go wrong at that price

Clearance rack at The Bay

>found a pair of these in a thrift store in almost-new condition for twenty bucks
>they are exactly half a size too small

feel with me my dudes

both

whats the brand and where did you get that picture?

Topman, Google.

i would if it were available in my place.
i'll just wait for my whites to achieve that faux vintage weathering

because fuck buying online

It's about time I copped black beaters that aren't old skools, c/n?

I fucking hate that star. But if you're into it then do it.

i'd go with regular low top converse or some nike air foce ones or some reebook cub c's

there's no difference between the vintage version besides the green logo you fucking mongoloid

give me the most comfortable shoes for my feet without the autism look

if you walk like an autist no shoes will change that

Hello Veeky Forums, are there any good manufacturers of long lasting waterproof canvas shoes?

I live in a temperate rainforest and any shoes but hiking boots I wear leak like a sieve.

Anyone id these, please?

flyknit racer?

?

yeah im into it but it doesn't look as good in the black IMO

Look a little bit like tide pods

autistic firefighter core

Does anybody know where to cop these in size ~27 cm?

Can anyone reccomend a good black shoe under $150?

Vans seem played out and trash quality
Converse seem either too edgy or homosexual
Most of Adidas and Nike are too athletic for my wardrobe.
Onitsuka tigers I've heard are not comfortable at all
And Doc Martens seem to be super uncomfortable or edgy metal core

That's just what I've seen though. I want your opinions

I like TNs but these look like a safe hypebeast version for those late to the party

endclothing.com/gb/footwear?color=258&gender=396959&p=5&product_list_dir=desc&product_list_order=price&size_toggle=small

go through pages until you find something you like. Seems like you've only heard of meme shoes

They are meme shoes since that's all I can afford. That link has shoes almost all 25 -50 dollars (when converted) above my price range

All I want is a decent black sneaker doesn't look like shit, is cheap, and relatively comfortable. I dont need something great, just ok.

if you go through the pages they go down in price is what i meant sorry. But if you dont want effay just okay then go out to a store

Thanks for the help anyways. I'll probably just go to the mall or something and settle with picking something there. Can't really find anything particularly interesting