APC
Common Projects
Doc Martens
Reigning Champ
Norse Projects
Wings + Horns

an mfa wet dream

apc in the trash it goes!

Wtf how is Alpha Industries soy? It's the closest thing to an true "alpha" brand I can think of that's posted here. Are military guys, veterans, etc "soy"?

>>/pol/

Fuck off back to your own board neckbeard. Project your insecurities to people who give a fuck.

Add Redwings and N&F to the list

Go back to your containment board and take your shitty reddit memes with you, fucking /pol/fag

Is soyboy the meme of the day or is it always this spammy around here?

>puts alpha in the name in an attempt to fool little boys into purchasing trash
Reminds me of the scrawny fags that wear pic related

>People who unironically says "soyboy" or "soy"

found the high E soyboy

All fashion is Soy

Robert Geller

and EG

Did that guy wearing an M65, Norse beanie, wings flannel, petit new standards, and Achilles low smooch your oneitis right in front of you?

Either that or your poor is showing.

Any brand that is bought for the sake of being a brand product.
Chad just enters the store and buys the best looking stuff out of a sudden reaction of his über-fashion sense.
He never read a label in his entire lifetime.

Here we go, another one of those “I can’t afford it, so it must be shit” threads.
Hope you enjoy your shit tier Levis OP.

wrong meme buddy

>Are military guys, veterans, etc "soy"?
Are you retarded?
Who do you think this shit is marketed to but the fags without an ounce of testosterone in their bodies. Certainly not ex-mil types; why the fuck would they want pretend military uniforms?

Look at OP's image, it's a simple avatar but it illustrates a simple point:
>facial hair = traditionally rugged masculine imagery
>soyboys grow neckbeards in an attempt to evoke some kind of essence of masculinity because they lack it

there are already 3+ soy threads and 3+ nazi garbage threads

fuck off. this isn't Veeky Forums related.

Alpha industries has been around a long time, long before the "soyboy/numale/cuck" meme. They just make basic milsurp items that everyone wears: bombers, m65, etc it's really normie. I've know middle age hetero men and biker types who own their items, not little twinks (although I'm sure they do now)

How can this many people fall for bait so obvious it's not even summer

maison soygiela

I use the word soy when referring to the bean or products made from it, is that ok?

>saying "soy" unironically
Neck yourself

>every post contains soy or "t."

kill you'reyourself already nerd

dude, kys yourself you digital dummy

>kys yourself
>Kill yourself yourself
hmmm

rick owens
raf simons
ccp

The soy shit it out of control. I actually asked my girlfriend to stop putting it on my food as I had a panic attack after my nipples looked a bit puffy.

>falling for the "summer" meme