BALDING GENERAL

What will Veeky Forums do when it comes time to bald? Can a bald man in their 20's even be fashionable? Post bald inspo for those of us with thin or no hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

folliclethought.com/ultimate-guide-to-hair-regeneration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buzzcut it you insecure little bitch. Dont even bother try to hide it or everyone will laugh their asses off.

Balding early sucks. I guess you just have to embrace it, or get a hair transplant.

its parting, not balding wtf

>tfw 2 crowns and hair growing in opposite ways

holy fuck, buzz it now, that's embarrassing

what this user said, stop worrying about it so much

i have long hair for two years now, its really volumous, but recently i've been noticing a lot of hair loss, mainly when showering, people told me its normal, should i be worried?

you could do what I do. I take cypro and ralox to keep my hairline from getting worse, and it's helped a lot

you are not balding, stupid faggot.

About to start Spiro
Noticed any regrowth? Might add estro for more of a chance of saving it

if you're a trans, you'll want estradiol valerate injections and cypro. spiro raises cortisol which has all kinds of adverse effects. if you just want hair regrowth and don't mind looking like a really feminine dude, do what I'm doing, but bare in mind it'll absolutely give you ed. sub cypro for bica or bica+duta if you're straight and/or a top.

Oh cortisol is shit I'll do low dose and then get some bica then

Besides minoxidil and finasteride, what hair drugs are you guys talking about?

medications for mtf transexuals are capable of reversing hairloss completely.

it's not worth looking into

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Probably not worth it.

Im half bald at 21 years. That means light see-through hair at the top, hair around scalp completely gone and hairline on the top of my head.
Still I have a masculine face, a good beard and a good physique and I have no problems pulling girls.
But I often am angry about it when I think about how good I looked when I had hair..

Should I start the supplements/rogaine etc?
I feel like my shit is starting to recede

Top of my head

Get a shorter haircut so you dont get obvious parts like the one you have.
Eat some proper food.

Cant tell, looks like a average 20-30 year something hairline to me. Stop comparing yourself to 18 year old hair models with perfect hairlines.
Rogaine dont do shit for receding hairlines. Rogaine dont grow shit, it just puts your hair in eternal limbo, not only the hair you want to regrow but all the hair in the area you apply it to. It also makes your hair oily and your skin dry and flaky as fuck. It's just not worth the hassle for optimum, 2+ years worth of hairloss prevention. (which in it self is marginal at best and in the end a losing game)
cant see shit, I think it's in your head. looks nice and thick.

Why don't you just admit you want to go mtf

OP here. I would cut it shorter, but it is very fine and looks like way less hair the shorter it gets. I'm part Asian, enough so that hairdressers say I have 'Asian' hair. I'm also 5'10" and about 200lbs, so I wasn't hitting many of the Veeky Forums goals anyway.

Could be lots of reasons, but the most probable one is that you have become hyperaware of it, while before you didnt think about it because you were younger and "hairloss" wasnt a option back then. Now you're an adult and you've become aware of hair shedding and jumped to the first conclusion which is hairloss.

You lose 100-200 hairs a day. You shed most of that while showering and combing your hair.
They grow back, though so dont worry. Stress is bad for hairgrowth, it's easy to fall into a downward spiral with that shit.

Eat well, sleep well and dont stress about it. It's the best thing you can do for your hair.

Asian hair is very sparse while the individual hair is thicker (compared to for example north european hair who have very fine hair, but lots and lots of it, typically), ask any hairdresser/barber about typical asian hair and they will tell you the same thing.

I think you're worrying over nothing.

started losing my hair at 17 super abruptly, overnight my temples had receded (i had super curly long hair). didnt really know what to do so i just started minoxidil at 19 for a year or two, helped maintain and grow some fine supplemental hairs but there's nothing you can really do for slick bald patches.

ended up just shaving my whole head this summer, best decision of my life. to be fair, i have a really good face with striking eyes, so it probably works better than average for me. but i've found if you're charismatic and dress well then being bald looks more stylistic than anything. the peace of mind is more than worth it though, i've been so much happier since i quit worrying about that shit. it sucks your soul away

>huge nose
>little to no jaw
>21 years old and receding
>4/10 face
Jesus fuck I'm going to look so bad bald

i hope women will stop fucking balding dudes

19 and balding here. atm i have haircut like pic rel because that doesn't look too bad with receding hairline and the back part is not visible. when it gets bad i'll buzz it though, np

What the fuck are you even talking about.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I think about getting another haircut and collecting 1300€ for a hair transplant with 2k grafts since I think i can still prevent the rest of my hair from balding by taking microsupplements and rogaine.

I just have a widow peak because of my balding and a big forehead doesn't bother me that much. Therefore the 2k should be fine.

t. 20 yo 7 being degraded to a 4 when not wearing a beanie.

>still prevent the rest of my hair from balding by taking microsupplements and rogaine.
no. just no.
See when you get a hair transplant you need to do your whole top head in the end. YOu can't prevent this shit from falling out by taking sups and rogaine. also most people end up getting more and more grafts. think about spending +/-6k€ if you do it in a shit country like turkey.

This or buzz are your only 2 options.

t. someone who tried every fucking thing there is to prevent hair from falling out and researching for more time that I'm okay with admitting

Will i still be able to slay puss when I'm buzzed?

depends on your face, body and fa. Start working out if you're not already

>Sitting at table with family
>Aunt stares at my head
>Uncle does as well
>Mom starts looking too
>"Oh here we go again"
Apparently I don't have much time either, my Dad lost his around 25, and my Mom says it looks similar to his. I'm going to get Veeky Forums before that happens. There's no fucking way I'm going to be some skinny bald faggot. I need facial hair too. Other than that, I don't fucking know what to do. I've accepted it, there's nothing I can do to stop it, but I can at least lessen the blow by changing my look completely. Maybe I can pull of the big guy with big beard look?? Fuck, I don't know.

My dad kept his dome clean shaved for most of my life and tons of girls always told me how hot he was. He wasn't buff and he can't grow any facial hair. He just carried himself like an alpha male and he could've SLAYED. My most recent ex always told me how hot he was. He's got some kick ass scars and a dent in his dome from a car crash when he was a kid. I know he's fucked a couple of his secretaries and his old bitch boss.

Another anecdote; I know a guy who started balding at 18, has teeth the color of fresh piss, and he's at least 60 pounds overweight. His hairline is on top of his dome and he has some wispy ass scraggly "bangs", it looks like shit. He's got a fatass face too and he chews tobacco 24/7. College dropout and he's going to work the grocery store job he's at right now for the rest of his life because he's a literal moron.

That guy has fucked some beautiful women though because he's the most confident guy I've ever met in my life. He righteously believes he's the best looking guy in the world and that he's a better catch than anyone. Whores fall for it like leaves in autumn. His current gf looks like that fat girl from Sleepover, but she treats him like a king.

You can choose not to take these words, but there's proof all around you if you look. Any guy can have any girl with the right swagger and attitude. I, however, feel my testicles revert into my chest when a pretty girl even looks in my general direction so I'm fucked even if I looked like Channing Tatum.
>pic related. this guy on YT is balding as fuck but his gf is a hard 8 and calls him "hot" all the time

Balding is man shit, when will you realize that little kid looking scum

this is my balding inspo. I look very similar to him at 24, so I'm growing out my receding hairline to see what happens

Should I give up on hair?

>face: confirmed 7-8 by different anons. Have no beard.
>fa: Okay. I'm going for the degeneracy/ black grunge look
>body. Unintended thinspo. 138lbs at 6''3. Will work out soon but gaining weight won't be easy as a diabetic.

Thanks for your comment. If you want to work on your coinfidence (what I'm also doing) you should definitely watch FarFromAverage on youtube. He helps a lot.

folliclethought.com/ultimate-guide-to-hair-regeneration/

tldr go to Japan, they release RCH-01 this year and so far it's the only thing that >just werks

>I look very similar to (him at 24)
Good
>I look very similar to (him) at 24
I hope not

meh such is life. Obviously I don't have the wrinkles, but my hair is the same.