i had one

they smell like wet dog when wet

but you can throw a magpul ms2 on a standard rifle and tuck it under the jacket

don't wear it these days you'll look like steve banon

Kek
And this. Don't do it OP

Is there any way to fix the smell, they fucking stink when wet

shit, it's true

The smell is the reason why I never want one of these. I love how they look and was going to go for a bedale because I’m a Manlet but I’ve been put off.

euro style left handed zipper pulls, buyer beware

Yes you should.
Don't go for a Beaufort if you're under 180cm. Get a Bedale instead. Bedale also has better windstoppers at the armholes which I often found practical. Miss the Beauforts hare pocket in the back though.

I'm 182cm, so hopefully it won't be too long.

yes.

Any suggestions for brands similar to barbour?

Do you imply that it's a women's jacket?

barbour bretty sick

i have a quilted jacket and it's really nice in the rain and goes well with basically every second comfy layer i have

>if you wear one of those, people will think you are like Bannon
>if you wear a Scorpion jacket people won't think you are like the Goose

It's just not fair

didn't know they made 3XL

of course it's a chink model appealing to new money chinks...

but hey gotta go where the money is.

kek

aigle

>Merimutts try to fashion

What's it's like having zero cultural history?

>tfw still an english colony and can claim english cultural achievements as my own
feels good

how2steal Nigel's look and not Steve's?

Drizabone.

I haven't owned a Barbour (this is not actually true, I copped one that was too small and sold it on) but I have owned a Drizabone which I assume smells the same. If so you guys are babies, it's not a problem.

If you're in the city then I'd say don't go for it. Barbour jackets are mostly to wear out in the country

Buy everything at cordings

Solid cop

bumperooni

I own this Barbour slim wax jacket. Most expensive jacket I own but I love it. I don’t mind the wet smell mine has, the type of proofing you use helps too. I’m only 22 but people always take me as 26-27 because of my beard and rugged looks

Every single finance fuckboi in NYC has at least one of these. Another brand's been yuppized, cop at your own risk.

I see them as a cheaper alternative to Belstaff. They are especially great if you like motorcycles and Steve McQueen

I prefer the Bedale but both are solid choices.
I'm 24.

why the fuck would you want to look like that