Let's settle this once and for all

PACKAGED DRY vs. SUPIMA: which are the best?

Supima

/thread

This

/thread

/thread

ya mumz

The packaged dry shirt is basically Gildan -tier. It fits like a box and basically only works as a gym shirt. I don't think anyone in thier right mind would call it the best.

The Suprima used to be god-tier, before they Americanized the fit for fat people. It's still good, but a sad cut compared to the past.

I haven't worn t-shirts in years, only button downs and polos.

Is the new fit of the Supima tees really that shitty? Anyone have a comparison? I was going to get a few more, but after I heard they fucked up the fit I'm hesitant.

dry for life.

how the fuck is it in anyway boxy ?

they are light ,drape well , the fabric feels nice and they are black as it gets and stay that way.

>only button downs and polos
Where should one look for good button-downs?

This. Supima feels very nice, but fits like shit. Atleast for me. The dry on the other hand I absolutely love, my go to t-shirt

what's your body type(s)?

used to be a packaged dry but Supima is kino

Bit off topic but how are their linen shirts?

wtc pants

packaged dry fits boxy, feels awesome out of the pack. turns to shit after few washes. Supima fits like shit

Check the measurements on the website and compare it to your favorite tee.

Very disappointed with the latest men uniqlo U tee. They use soft mercerized cotton for the women but the men version got some rough jersey cotton.

>rough jersey cotton
perfect

Vetements and Off-White have similar stuff

Your nearest tailor or shirtmaker
If your area doesn't have any, then H&M

not really related to the thread, but i want to get a Uniqlo turtleneck and I'm struggling with sizing.
I'm very skinny but 180cm tall, and wondering if an xxs will fit me.

The measurements seem okay, but the chart also says an xxs is suitable for people 155-165cm tall.

I'm looking for a tight fit, but it would be a shame if it was too short.

check sleeve lengrh carefully

Any ausfag here? How was the U supima tee? Any difference compared to the regular version?

im 184cm & 63kg, a size S fits me perfectly

they fit tiny and wrinkle fast

Thanks, i'll just wait for a restock since xxs is the only one available

I unironically wear uniqlo heat tech crew tees all year in florida. they aren't hot at all if you don't use them as a base layer and they fit me perfectly.

>wrinkle fast
thanks captain obvious

>they fit me perfectly
what's your body type?

>suggests high quality bespoke clothing
>jumps all the way down to H&M as the alternative...

while we're on the subject, what are your favorite tees regardless of price (uniqlo or otherwise)?

Packaged feel like they're gonna fall apart after one wash, yet seem to hold up well. Supima feels nicer though overall, but not by much. The only good thing about the packaged shirts is that they are often put on sale for chump change at my local Uniqlo, so I can buy a bunch of colors.

6'2" 170lbs

Anyone got the uniqlo u stuff? How was the pants?

buttondown>tshirt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>polo

I put on an OCBD I bought from Uniqlo I little while back. I anticipated it fitting a little better since I lost a few kg but it seemed to fit worse across the shoulders. I don't remember it being this tight before.
How much do these things shrink?

none of them they all fit like shit unless you are fat

Isnt the other way around at Uniqlo you dumb fuck.

Depends on what you consider a good fit.

Which pants? I got the pleated wide pants that should be arriving later today.

You know, you could just call it an oxford shirt. OCBD is the most retarded fucking way of referring to a shirt.

Mind posting a fit?

You know you could just not be a faggot, though, right? You know I didn't make up OCBD myself and that millions of other people use OCBD.

i got the straight ankle chinos in the mail yesterday
theyre literally cropped at my shin instead of my ankle because im really lanky. i shouldve known better desu

Haven't tried their supima recently, but their dry shirts fit like a box. Maybe sizing down one would be better.

I ordered basically one each of the trousers.
The high wait fit is great, really snug and I still returned them all because of the retarded hardcore cropping.

Their L fits me great and I am a stocky manlet with a gut. Afraid to try the medium though

You fucking disgust me.

I understand the cropped trousers meme, but do they really have to shorten the sleeves as well? Had to return the cotton blazer because the sleeves are top short. I couldn't possibly size up since the body looks almost too big already. Very disappointed in the U line sizing.