Are these cool?

are these cool?

Bit played out by now but they're still the OG "dad sneaker" that started the whole trend.

dont think ive ever seen anyone wear them here in my town in uk

In small towns most likely not, but here in Antwerp or other big cities every teen "into fashion" has a pair of these.

I see them in Antwerp a lot too.
Went to visit Brussels last weekend and saw two people wear them as well, although one of them looked like they wore a pair of replicas.

im like the only person in my tiny ass city in kent that owns these. the only other expensive shoes i see are the odd yeezy here and there. its awful

What town are you in user?

what's the durability like on them? do they crease alot? what other kind of shoe are they similar to in terms of build quality? debating on whether or not to save up for a pair or spend on other things

They're like Monarch Airs

canterbury my guy, might as well be a town its so shit haha.
mine are black not no real creases, had em for about 2 months and the only damage they have is a tiny fabric tear on that seam in the middle bc i was drunk and a friend persuaded me to go to a club. but they are really high quality and apart from my fuck up they are really strong and have held heavy rain well aswell.

Ye

I have some. Here is me in my spring fit.

They honestly look like something poor kid's parents would buy them from payless. I don't know where this "dad shoe" meme came from, these looks like poor kids' shoes.

qt

shit taste

That's my waifu you are talking about. She is an fa bae.

I like em, 2s and bunny look better than 1s. Going by my old pair of 1s theyre somewhat durable but construction aint great, I can clearly see glue on the seams which bugs me for a sneaker of that caliber. Some older asics collab models are breaking down from what I heard.

Some fashion lads in Liverpool wear them

yeah, I don't fucking get it, it's Poe's law in shoe form.

Ayyyyyy

Nice senpai.