How to git attractive

How to git attractive

1. be attractive
2. don't be unattractive

hope this helps

have good looking parents

fuck off orb

I have the same coloring/phenotype as this guy yet he's like 5 points more beautiful

life sux

eat well and exercise. That will give you goo hair and skin. Also good facial proportions. Idk about anyone else but may cheeks get big when I gain some weight.

After that everything is out of your control unless:
1.you get skilled at contouring with make up
2.You get jaw line/nose surgery as needed to correct as symmetry if you have money

good*
asymmetry*

lose weight

no one looks good with a bloated, fat face. being sub10 BF% bumps you up atleast 2 points

lose weight, don't stare like a retard, get Veeky Forums.
Getting thinn might look good in the photos but without getting Veeky Forums (no one ever looked like the michelin man if he didn't want to) you'll look like a smol boy. Also with more muscle it's easier to control bodyfat.

>pray for reincarnation 3x5
>commit suicide 1x1
That should help OP

you’re attractive

waiting to get roasted

w2c glasses?

desu i've thought about doin very small amounts of makeup but just don't know where to start. like i don't want it to be obvious at all but when guys wear makeup it's just always in your face i feel, even when they try to be subtle, i can spot it from a mile away.

plus i dont think my job would appreciate it, could only do it on the weekends.

already am attractive, but how to git confident

nice unibrow

probably warby Parker or any optical place, it’s not an uncommon frame
Haha yea I have one from my Arab genes

new fag

by being attractive, sounds like you're not that attractive to me boyo

on the off chance that you're actually are some handsome loser, you should realize that looks EVERYTHING in life, and thus become more confident

looks don't matter too much despite what these losers with nothing will say. Looksmaxxing can make dating easier but thats about it. To do so

>get a good facewash, toner, and moisturizer and use every morning and night before going to bed
>workout and eat healthy, drink lots of water
>whiten teeth, if they aren't straight get braces
>get a good haircut that suits your face
>dress in a way that compliments your body and is aesthetically appealing

thats about it

Lower bf and gain gf

git clone attractive

back to syria

you look gross and for fucks sake, that's not a photo of OP

Lol aryan martin shkreli

KEK THAT'S PERFECT

agreed, once you've fucked a couple of sluts or got a few likes and you're left without any real emotional connection, you soon realise it's all an illusion. Respect is so much better.

you look like you've been failing NoFap

fpbp

You saved my picture :,)

You look like a poodle and that mole-effeminate hair combo makes you look a little too much like a judge themed Queen, unless that's what your going for. Good facial structure and tre unique though.

cuban actually

Unconventionally attractive

He's not good looking because of the colouring although blue eyes black hair combo is top tier, it's his jaw eyes and eye brows that are carrying him. His nose is a bit off but he knows how to angle his pictures.

Here's what I did, in order of importance, only speaking of physical attraction
1 - Fix your posture
2 - Fix your damn posture, look up daily exercises, get a band, go to the gym, it will do wonders
3- Hygiene, take care of your face, your body, your hair, shave and trim regularly, it always shows
4- Workout your body evenly, it's all about proportion
5- Don't forget to work on your neck and jaw, along with proper tongue posture your jaw will look great
6 - wear shit that fits