What are some essential Anti-Trump Veeky Forums?

What are some essential Anti-Trump Veeky Forums?

Thought I’d never see the day when Haitians and such are proud of being from “shitholes”

Anyways,

The nintendo switch

daily reminder it is always ok to punch a nazi

I have a Пyтин Хyйлo shirt that gets me compliments whenever I where it.

A graphic tee
With ivana
With the words
"Im with her"
Underneath.

this definitely doesnt further perpetuate the stereotype that niggers are violent apes

>go out in public promoting a political ideology that would end in the wholesale slaughter of their entire race and many others
>hurr how dare you respond to me with a fraction of the violence I'm promoting

And before your uneducated, confirmation biased, /pol/ browsing ass pulls out the numale berniecuck pics, I think the kids with hammer and sickle stuff need a good knocking too.

Political clothing is never Veeky Forums

>tfw no one from a shithole country would ever where that

Why are liberals so fucking retarded. That’s a white person shirt only

So by wearing this, they admit they're from a shithole?
/pol/'s hypocrisy. A white dude claims jews are ruining his life and he's saving himself from genocide by fighting off their advances. A black dude is being threatened by radical whites who wish to hang him and he's uppity for fighting back.

You do realise this (((guy))) was false flagging?
>band on wrong arm
>hesitate before getting ko'd

Telling nuggers, sandpeople and kikes to fuck off and stop molesting white girls flooding my country with shitholers and low IQ rapists = genocide? Cool, I’m a proud #genocider

then wear the armband and take your licks, coward

Since this is a blue board I can't post pic of the cuck with his dick in a chastity that says "good night alt right" with caption "cucks unite" LOL this thread is pretty fuckint cringey OP. Go to tumblr or wear a pussy hat like a little bitch

Haha yeah good one, why don't you start massacuring them then

Wh*Te "people" are just funny these days

The white race will die in 50 years or less. Your race is weak and unable to move foward. its time we take over. Have a fun time knowing your granddaughter is gonna have chicano dicks and black dicks destroying her pink pussy.

so then you have no problem with people knockout gaming you in the street right
cool

No one false flags getting their teeth knocked out.

nazi was riding the subway moving from train to train harrassing people who tweeted his location as he moved
subway rider saw tweets, caught him and delivered justice

this definitely doesn't further perpetuate the stereotype that nazis are weak beta cucks

can we keep this shit off fa please

Was that a tooth that bounced off the ground?

Shit warms my heart.

Step up faggot, come out wearing that arm band and you'll see right quick who gets genocided.

Liberals worst nightmare

Aww. They're just cuddling :-)

It is held to be common knowledge in many psychiatric circles that Narcissists have subconsciously deemed themselves unacceptable to others and that their conscious, self-perceived grandiosity is an intense and desperate overcompensation.
How this happens varies and is up for debate. Was the incel born with a sensitive temperament? Was he used by his parents, a measurement for their own self-worth?
It's anything but shocking that Narcissism develops as a way to cope wit self-hatred, but a Narcissist incel always makes his bed within a house built on stilts. No matter how many pillars are holding up that structure, no matter what he's made, the house itself can come crashing down in a moment's notice.
No matter that so many extensions and sources of Narcissistic feed such an individual has at the ready, there is always a chance of the personality collapsing. When this happens, there are three main outcomes.
The Narcissist either gets a strong reality check and attempts to develop new coping skills, the Narcissist re-builds his safety net of feed and continues his behavior, or the Narcissist stays collapsed and poisons everything he touches from the ground up.
Every Narcissist is damaging to associate with, but the third outcome is the one we have the most experience in dealing with here at Veeky Forums.

FUCKING CRINGE.

I am so pleased that you are still butt-blasted over the election of President Donald J. Trump.

take this piece of shit pol thread out of this board you fucking spoiled commie cuckold.

It's not okay to violently attack someone just because they say or think things, or use words or symbols that you do not think are acceptable, no matter their race, religion, gender, sexual preference or opinions. Niggers will have to get used to democracy at some point.

Was he promoting violence?

Look at this dude hahaha
He’s written huge effort posts in at least 3 threads, pretty funny
Keep it up little guy! Maybe a girl will read your huge pretentious paragraphs and get down on her knees for you

>Maybe a girl will read your huge pretentious paragraphs and get down on her knees for you
Always comes back to that, huh? You're consistently backing up my claims, and I thank you for that.
The rage that drives you is about being excluded, confused, powerless. You make no actual points and an aura of social / sexual repression & despair surrounds your posts.

You look pretty bad. You should go.

It's that a gay pride shirt or something?

Um, yes. Wearing a swastika is promoting violence, you dumbass shitlord.

But promoting Marxism and Communism is perfectly fine.

> RELAXING
> THAT HARD
> WEARING A NAZI ARM BAND

>hurr durr punch a nat zee

why is Veeky Forums like this, politically? is it like a containment board for FB-level normies?

Veeky Forums has deteriorated over the years, and thus has let nigger enablers onto their board, which were, of course, followed by actual niggers. Do not be surprised that land you let turn into a swamp will eventually attract flies.

Because being a 'normie' is not akin to having your own political ideology and being able to think for yourself.

This board is a dedication to uniqueness, as the inherent goal of fashion. An ideology that says "think like me or you're a pansy" doesn't appeal to those that use this board this for reason.

Alt-right, racism and homophobia are for faggots with a complex anyway. And the last point i'll make is that most fashion icons are gays and minorities. Basically you're not welcome here, fuck off back to /pol/. This board has always been like this.