Hello Veeky Forums, I am a NEET visitor from Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums, I am a NEET visitor from Veeky Forums
I'm looking to get a new watch as a means of laundering my gain$.

Is it worth spending $34,000 on this? Or is Patek actually just a meme? If so, what's a better watch maker?

>pic related

>spending that much on a single watch

you are actually retarded user

>t. 30 hour/week retail worker

Patek Philippe
the plain one
THAT'S TOO MUCH SAUCE

What's wrong with that? It's only a fraction of my money. I survive comfortably on neet bucks. I'd like to treat myself to something nice that retains most of its value.

unless you fucking lose it

make sure not to buy a house, it might catch on fire

Patek is good, but have you considered building a collection instead?

You can insure a watch lol

there are more attractive Patek watches imo but see them in person if you can

Nice, I'd get a Nautilus, also make sure you get insurance.

get an AP watch

>I got nigger rich off an internet meme so I'm going to waste a bunch of money on a watch even thought I don't know shit about watches
Hublot or AP Royal Oak Offshore are the watches for you

No, I wouldn't say Patek is a meme. They've been regarded as one of the top watch manufacturers for a long time.

u jelly? i will go for a patek tyvm

You sound salty

OP I hope you're geared up for the Bull run we're about to have in a few months , then you can get a Patek grand complications

>buying a patek pajeet watch

I bet you hold link too

>hublot
>ap
fucking shit taste my dude

Hmm, maybe I should hang on for another year then. It seems a shame to not go all out.

Nope, been all in ETH for almost 2 years.

By all means take profits though. Unforseen things can happen. Don't forget that

>tfw I will always have to work for the things that I want

Nice larp, poorfag.
Somebody who doesn't know anything about timepieces wouldn't even consider making their first buy a patek

>It's only a fraction of my money.
But user you live at home with no job

>Investing in memetherum
>Implying you actually have "gain$"
lol LITERALLY roleplaying on Veeky Forums, what a histrionic faggot.

I know enough to know that a NEET wearing a Patek triggers the shit out of Veeky Forums.

Parents pay for food, bills etc. I have zero expenses and enough to live very comfortably for about a decade even if they kick me out. I could invest it in non-meme assets and live off dividends for the rest of my life.

I bought back when it was only a few dollars. Spent my neet bucks on it. Thanks to all you millennial swines that FOMO'd in to pump the value of my portfolio.

Not even some faggot from /r9k/ is this utterly degenerated, nobody is spending 34k on a watch while their parents are still paying for everything.

>triggers the shit out of Veeky Forums.
So you're here to troll? Not off to a good start are we (:
>Parents pay for food, bills etc
That's rather obvious, how else would you have time to roleplay on effay?
>I bought back when it was only a few dollars
It wasn't "only a few dollars" 2 years ago though :/

>"1970's"

Lol Patek Philippe having a typo in their ad

>So you're here to troll? Not off to a good start are we (:
No, I'm here for advice on purchasing an expensive watch would take you a decade to save up enough for.
>That's rather obvious, how else would you have time to roleplay on effay?
Considering I openly admitted those things, why do you think I'm ashamed? I'm a NEET with no responsibilities, almost a million dollars in meme money, no expenses and two servants who wait on me hand and foot.
>It wasn't "only a few dollars" 2 years ago though :/
Um yes sweetie, it was. I bought for just over $3 almost exactly 2 years ago.

>would take you a decade to save up enough for.
I'm an endocrinologist.
I make rather decent money, I also don't live with my mum (:
So yes, I have more wealth than you.
>almost a million dollars in meme money, no expenses and two servants who wait on me hand and foot.
Translation: "I'm from r9k and I want to bait people with asking about meme tier watches"
You also openly acknowledged that mentioning buying Patek watches triggered people on here.
"Um yes sweetie, it was. I bought for just over $3 almost exactly 2 years ago."
Uh, no, a quick Google search shows how full of shit you are.
It was well more than $3.

>being this dumb
you must be one hell of a physician

>Is it worth spending $34,000 on this? Or is Patek actually just a meme? If so, what's a better watch maker?
Do you realize you're asking a board full of high school students? This is not a good place to ask for advice on luxury watches.

Lol@ your life. I paid 60 bucks for this and normies cannot tell the difference

If you can afford it go for it. Ive reached an age where I stopped judging others for their expenditures. Just make sure you make that watch your bitch by wearing it a lot. No point in a grail that doesnt mean much to you.

>guess
Without a doubt that watch is worth like $30 max. I dont even like accessories aside from necklaces and phones but get that cheap piece of shit off this board.

bruh that shit is weak af
OP buy an IWC

$215 Aussie Dollarydoos? Worth? Looking for a first watch.

Patek will retain value but likely wont appreciate greatly. If you have that kind of money to spend it might be a good idea to look into an unique AP or Rolex, even better to diversify and buy a few 7k peices. Zenith chrono classique is a current watch that I am certain will appreciate over 25 years.

Zenith is a garbage investment. If you want something that holds value long term you have to stick to Patek and Rolex, buddy.

>In House Chrono
>excellent design
over 30+ years Im sure it wouldnt do too badly.
The PP annual calendar (forgot reference) is a really reasonably priced watch, but it has one of my least favorite dials. If I were betting on desirability down the road I'd bet that the %return on a plain dial calatrava would be better.
Oh and a 1016 explorer

honestly op for 34k you should get a glashutte piece; you're basically approaching custom territory and glashutte>patek by a wide fucking margin.