Desperately looking for these ANN DEMEULEMEESTER combat boots (or something similar) any tips / leads will be very...

desperately looking for these ANN DEMEULEMEESTER combat boots (or something similar) any tips / leads will be very helpful

Need size 46eu

Also general boot thread

wrong place to ask, 90% of people here probably don't even know who Ann D is

Check Grailed / ebay daily is pretty much the best advice I can give.
also this

fuck off you're not elitist or special for knowing her lmao

agreed,
thanks, its what i've been doing:)

he's right tho. It's not like demeulemeester is super underground, but this board is pleb as fuck and knowing and appreciating ann d makes you at least somewhat more special/fashion savvy than the rest of the cretins on here imo:)

The back laced ones are fucking gorgeous but these are also nice.

neck yourself
a very slim sole/toebox for a pair of combat boots. It's hard but not impossible to find something similar. Good luck finding a pair of those in 46.

what do you fellers think about these, i need beaters and these go on sale for cheap

Already posted this in the recent cops but I just copped these Ann Ds. Pretty pleased with them

Those are really fucking nice was considering copping a pair for the longest time
They look even better irl, that product shot is kinda odd

Pic related from some random sold grailed listing, something about the clean white product shot makes them look worse to me

>worse
here i think they look awful,

here they look nice, so agreed with

And neat but kinda irrelevant detail, I think they were later iteration of the derby boot, you can see the 'evolution' pretty clearly I feel like
I like the combat version you posted way more though

>gatekeeping

And I think this wingtip boot had kinda similar idea, again these look way better irl though

and since it's ann d shoe thread holy fuck these are gorgeous
but at the same time makes me anxious as fuck how you would care for the leather, never had the chance to handle these in hand so no idea
still kinda want to buy a pair

Oh and for the real grail shit

good taste user.

currently drooling over this piece but cant find anywhere and cursing myself for being a year late

Kinda reminds me of some number nine knits, had similar patchwork ideas, and the spider knit, thought it's probably even more expensive to get.
And this rick one from plinth or mountain I think

No wait moody

Single best Ann D boot in existence

>boots

those are sneakers retard

they are sneakers not boot
also the gradient version isn't that great
also the iteration with straps is the superior one

Corcoran jump boots.
you have to break them in... but they will last you a lifetime.

bought ann d's recently, the quality is insane

still want guidis though

pic related

Left or right?

lmfao newfag detected who think's he's a god for knowing one of the most popular designers out there in terms of boots

left.
Right one looks like garbage

they both suck dick if you're going to get a stupid ass meme boot from soy owens just get a regular pair of goodyear flex

>Saying "soy" unironically
Neck yourself

t. soyboy

Go back to your containment board retard

>get a regular pair of goodyear flex
'goodyear flex' is not a model of boot you dweeb fuck

holy these are amazing

it's called the "goodyear flex ankle boot" by soy owens you retarded ass virgin not like you could afford them anyway even though they're walmart job tier pricing lmfao

there was also wide lace iteration for 2 seasons I think that gained meme status cause shui had a pair
but they are very nice as well
also for what it's worth the shaft is not as slim as it seems from the pics and if you expect converse type hugs your leg type fit, they are bit more roomy
>it's called the "goodyear flex ankle boot"
>it
it's a technique of construction, for whatever reason (probably his own amusement) rick calls his goodyear welted boots 'goodyear flex', there is at least 5 iterations I can think of right now of rick boots with 'goodyear flex' literally printed at the bottom of the shoe
shut the fuck up when grown folk are talking

lmao watch your blood pressure /pol/fag

>rick calls his goodyear welted boots 'goodyear flex'
nice to see that you are of aware of what they are called, like what i said. stupid ass virgin soyboy cunt

again, it's a construction technique, not a model of boot
pic related ricks goodyear flex ankle boot

See that text in small font under the Rick signature?
Can you spell it out for me?

Now let's look at this other boot by Soy Soywens (lmao get it)

yeah congrats on realizing the same thing i said again that the boots are called that. you're such a retarded soyboy i'm laughing so hard over here hahahahaha omg dude lollll

Why are you letting the most obnoxious faggot namefag on this board trigger you this hard just ignore him

wtf?????
>boots
why did you refer them as 'it'?
why did you say "regular pair of goodyear flex" when no such things exists?
maybe it's all that soy (lmao soy) slowing down your brain with estrogens

Hey it's a decent thread about designer boot and I'm posting pics. Maybe someone (or should I say SOYone rofl) learned something as well.

its a >thread is nice until /pol/tard comes by episode

oh man

It's always like this. /pol/tards have always had this weird obsession with bringing /pol/s shitty content to other boards.

and you have a choice to give him attention or complain about his behavior derailing the thread even more

my grail

whats a good sole replacement for a pair of austrian memes?

Scamosciato nero is the best Ann D boot.

Gatekeeping grailedkid lmao

>suede black is best Ann D boot
okay

he's right though

Is it a rule that Ann boots fit a size or a half large? I'm trying to buy a pair that I won't be able to try on, but that's been my experience with the ones I've tried on so far.

i bought the same size i wear in CPs for a pair of Ann D boots.

Hmm maybe the sizing isn't that consistent then. Thanks.

Actually I'm a moron that's perfectly consistent with what I've seen so far, sweet.

some of the best right here folks

take notes

nice pic

more anny dee

>ann d not well known in Veeky Forums
>a board historically filled with rick and julius goofninjas and yohji l o o s e fanatics

Get out

boots fit at least a size large in my experience

Greatest boots ever.

I got the strapless version. One of my favourite cop of all time

Ugh, this fucking fag and his spiral zip boots.
>buys one expensive boot
>nonstop shills it all over this fucking thread like they're the most amazing thing ever created
Chill the fuck out, dude. They're cool, but in terms of design they're not that admirable.

Meant to say "all over this board", not this thread. But seriously, you've been posting about them for weeks..shut up

Its not shilling if it's the truth.

It's not though. They're pretty ugly in my eyes. I'd say to be the "greatest boots ever" they'd have to be universally appraised. If someone gave me $20,000 to spend on designer shoes these wouldn't even cross my mind.

I'm glad you like them and are happy with having bought them, but please shut up.

it's what the boots called genius. its a method of construction but the boot is called goodyear flex ankle boot dumb cunt.

How much cm is the heel of the boot?

kinda depends
I have ankle boots that fit TTS to my sneaker size, which is 42
usually I wear 41 in boots though and I've had ann d boots that fit me perfectly in 41
if in doubt, size down I'd say, probably just old models that are more tts
I have model with removable 2 straps, they're the best

strap version is goat tho

what are these, exactly?

ann d suede hi tops
old iteration with wide base for lacing
thread has plenty of pictures of the regular lacing models like these:

for sure, thanks

Any recommendations for a pair of 8-10 inch boots similar to Doc Martens but tougher.
Current Aztec Brown Docs scuff from the lightest graze and I want boots that can be worn out

I really like these boots and the ones OP posted. Any other boots similar to these?

I'm looking at Corcoran boots right now but they have either have the stitching in the center which I personally am not a fan of, or it has the jagged soles.

Guidi Ann D Officine Creative are all brands that make "dark fashion" items I guess? I have no idea how to describe them but they all feel like they appeal to the same demographic.

thoughts?

buying pieces from fashion houses made to look exactly like milsurp is completely retarded.

this isn't even bringing anything new or pushing the boundaries, this is literally Ann D's take on a military boot, so don't waste your money on this shit.

everyone spending hundreds of dollars on basic combat boots, or those M65 Jacket knockoffs you always see, is subhuman.

Ann D pieces are pretty common posts on here. I know we all like to shit on fa, but don't reach.

Oh, these jeans are beautiful. Does anyone know id or if it's diy?

right, but grey sole is the best if that's ever available

i love my ann d footwear, hope you can find your boots OP, I have been on the hunt for the MENS double strap combat boot, has a smaller heel than womens

ill do a less overedited and fucked camera phone photo another time

these

did you get your scamosciato resole? the white sole looks pretty

doubt it, there are models with contrasting sole
there are also iterations with commando sole
and I think for like one season it was produced from full grain leather instead of suede, how I fucking wish I could find a pair

ah i see. i got the suede ones after a while, the zips are kinda stuck-ish?, they dont seems to zip up or down so smoothly.

Yeah the zips on them aren't the best, especially with age they get like that
there is easy fix tho, just get a regular ass graphite pencil and rub the graphite tip on the teeth where it's getting stuck
I like the white top black sole version of these way better