Skinhead fashion

Are skinheads chads? Is this the least soy way to dress? Its weird because they take soybean staples like jeans, cuffed jeans, leather boots and plaid and turn them on their head. Somehow make them look manly and tough.

these guys are chad as fuk

>cuffed jeans, leather boots and plaid
>soybean staples
These are just normie staples.

This. You can't pull off this look without looking like a gigantic faggot these day's. I want to beat the piss out of everyone who dresses like this because there's a good chance they're insecure larping SJW faggots

But you wont, because they'd probably fuck you up.

chan.org/pol/

Every incel I've ever encountered has always complained in some way or another about how 'Chad' can get laid so easily. How does Chad pull it off?
Bad news for the impotent and resentful:
He just makes it look easy.
He can do this because up to to this point in his life, Chad has dedicated his existence to sociability, interaction, and of course, sex. He has had social experiences with people of all walks of life, and can more or less become friends with anyone if he cares enough. He makes socializing and sex make look so easy because he's practiced and done it all his life.
While conditions exist that can hinder social skills, this has almost zero connection to the 'genetic roulette' that the incel whines about. That's just a life long loser, making another excuse.
While Chad is out partying and being a better people-person, the incel is at home endlessly playing vidya, jacking off, and studying the blade. Chad is Chad because he practiced being Chad enough in his life to become Chad.

I believe "Chad" is just imagery for something they can't quite grasp, it's like a personification, or an archetype.
They are not obsessed with Chad per se, but rather obsessed with what they perceive as their own flaws, and Chad is the personification of exactly the opposite.
If they are short, Chad has to be tall, if they have soft facial features, Chad has to be chiseled like a rock, and so on. It's not about any particular "Chad" they've met, though I'm more than certain that they've met some men in their lives that have made them feel "lesser".
It's a bit curious to see so many depictions of incels, on this thread, that suggest that is a "gay thing", but let me assure you, it has nothing to do with that, and to me it's a bit stupid to even suggest it. Even if some incels were gay (and I believe many are), accepting that wouldn't magically solve their problems, because their problems are with themselves first, with other humans second.
It doesn't matter who you are attracted to, if you hate yourself so much that you have twisted the significance of being with someone else.
Chad is portrayed as a man with perfect physicality, but terrible values and personality. He is something they all know quite well: A bully. An especially tenacious one who doesn't care about how many lives he ruins by just getting everything, he can.
If you think about it, Chad is the incarnation of a shadow that's long been cast over them. It's because Chad is perfect that they become imperfect.
In the end, Chad is the reason why incels speak of women like they are lesser creatures - In the self exonerating incel narrative, gamma males like OP are not really concerned with women at all. Women are the crowd that cheers for the villain, while the underdog hero (the incel they have become) lays in the mud.

Defeated again.

I did not expect to encounter something like this on the fashion board.
Good post.

>insecure larping SJW faggots
That or lifer punks or white nationalist posers, I mean, it's hard to assume much from a skinhead aesthetic. You really need to scope the greater context.

Thank you, user. It's a post that's long overdue. I encourage you and others to participate. copypasta these posts in any thread that stinks as badly as the OP.

Make Veeky Forums great again, and help exterminate these subhuman pretenders. It's your board too.

Kek

Those little niggers in the background dont know whats coming to them lmao CURB STOMP

I'd say 15 or 16 years old. At the absolute maximum.

This is from a Gay magazine did you know

Weeew lad

There just trying to nic the change in his front pocket. Nothing gay about it

wow I wish to find a flock of gay skinheads with whom I could cavort

Knowing how weak the white race is the black kids probably beat those white subhumans asses

One of them was murdered

+100