Hows this jacket? its too big, bad quality and probably 40 years old

Hows this jacket? its too big, bad quality and probably 40 years old

looks pretty good honestly
beaten in a good way
from the thumbnail I thought you had a scarf in the color of the lining which would have looked banging as fuck, you should get one

Looks like a dirty rag, imo doesn't sit too well either, makes you look like a hobo in a bad way. Idk.

Thanks senpai
Yes the sleeves are too long and the jacket is too wide. But the dirty look is hopefully overpowered by the boots and jeans

makes you look short desu
how tall are you?

krautchan

Looks too big and good quality.

Australia

6 ft 2
How do you know I'm German

I'm 5'8 and the elevator bars are where my waist is too. you're shorter than me hahah

They're at the level of my hips what are you even talking about

you're not taller than 175cm is what I'm saying

Hmm maybe I look small because of the perspective im 187.
I don't think the height of elevator bars are standardized evereywhere

I like it, agree with dis user on the scarf as well.

It's too big, technically. But I'm a sucker for slightly oversized jackets as well, so it doesn't look bad.

Lol, you are most definitely not 6'2 :D The jacket looks good btw. Baggy in a good way, the pants are borderline too skinny though

Thanks. Yeah I'm actually 1.65m and lying about my height on a guapanese meat trading place because I'm an insecure little bitch

too big. you look like a girl wearing her bf's jacket

I'm not a milsurp guy but that jacket looks ugly imo. The fit is fine but it looks cheap and the collar area looks fucked up. Also I'm confused like the other anons itt bc you look v short, especially your legs and boots.
I like these boots better than op

I hope this pic shows my height better

shit proportions

Unless u have a literal 2 foot tall Frankenstein head then u can't be over 5-10