Skeleton with much face fat

im 189cm weighing @67kg. I have almost no recognizeable fat around my waist or other body party except my face. And I hate it, what is the most efficient way to remove fat from face? What kind of food is good and should i excersize? Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2O5WWVIXVT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're probably just skinny fat, go running or lift weights you pussy.

ok but what exercises should I do and will it help my

Make sure to stay hydrated and also
>Not drinking NOCCO
>Having a godlike jawline
>Choose one

It shouldn't be too hard to lose all your facefat if you consume enough NOCCO while still training hard att the gym.

, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You don't have "face fat", you just have no bones. Your mandible and maxilla are probably both underdeveloped (i.e. small in absolute dimensions) and retruded (set back)

Shills get the fuck off my board

and how can they grow? just time or what?

Op this might be a long shot but can you show us your smile.

If you have a recessed mandible maybe bracers might help

>how do i grow my bones
wew
post pic in profile

you probably have a shit jaw and there's nothing you can do about it short of surgery

that said you don't look incredibly skinny in that picture so chances are your bodyfat isn't as low as it could be at that weight. do a bit of exercise and start building muscle while watching what you eat and you should look less flabby

ok thank u. i will go to the gym and run and eat more sallads and drink milk and so. ty

Try scissors.

There is no 1 exercise, you can't spot fat to remove it. You have to lose fat from all over via cardio. Unfortunately places like the face and stomach are the first place fat deposits and the last place you lose it from.

You might have underestimated your body fat too which is common. Dropping sodium also helps which can bloat your face.

youtube.com/watch?v=2O5WWVIXVT4

I honestly can’t understand what I’m looking at, is that a neck? A photoshop? What is going on?

First of fix your diet

There is no such thing as targeted fat loss. That's a stupid meme. If you look like you have fat on your face but are thin everywhere else you have a shit jawline. Or if you're lying about how thin you are you're just fat

Don't eat anything tomorrow and go to the gym in the evening. Repeat this weekly until you get desired results.

Drink lots of milk to grow bones

If you're done with puberty you can't do anything except get surgery.

bloated
drink more and eat less salt
if that doesnt help your face structure is shit and only surgery can save your ass