Not the best pic but fundamentally why am I unattractive? What can I do to change it?

Not the best pic but fundamentally why am I unattractive? What can I do to change it?

LOSE WEIGHT

I have lose over 40 pounds, not sure how much more I need to lose 20 or 30?

Until you stop looking fat

Fair enough

You’re not unattractive just have some confidence and you can get girls

Get a haircut
Eyelid pulling and chad squint
Use Jamaican Black Castor oil on your eyebrows and eyelashes
Moisturize your lips
Korean skin care routine
Lose weight and start lifting
Grow

You have potential OP

I'm 33 bmi and overweight but you are veeery fat in the face
Losing weight is hard and I just got diagnosed with kidney disease and over active thyroid.
Am I gonna make it?

You have some good features even for a fat guy. Just lose weight.

just keep getting fitter and you'll be cool my dude. How old are you? you look pretty young.

You're not so bad off compared to what most people actually look like in real life. Here's why though.

>upturned and wide nose
>widely spaced eyes
>uneven ratio of upper lip to lower lip
>eyebrows that are widest on the outer edge instead of the inner edge
>overweight

You look like your jaw structure is alright though. Get thin and you'd probably be above average. Find out your BMI and use that to estimate your daily caloric intake to maintain the same weight, and then eat 300-500 cal less than that a day.

Just lose some weight, work out, and get a haircut and that’s really all you can do, but that’s pretty much good enough honestly

yes you will

Suck a bunch a dicks, like a huge amount of dicks. Hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands of dicks, if you must. It will develop your cheek muscles and actively move your cheek bones up with natrual muscle growth. Trust me.

Lose weight, lift, and grow up
You have chad-esque potential
You must work for it

lose weight and getting a new haircut will do most of the job

serge?

Lol

Good bump placement.

You look like you have potential, that jaw looks promising

Lose weight, and do something about the jewfro

until you see your abs

Totally good looking face, even above average bro. Weight loss depends but just suck it up and take the next x months to do it and then lift any youre gonna get attention

From this day forth do not ever drink soda or fruit juice again. Replace with water and then some more water.

Fat will melt off.

You will make it.

Yeah, stop being fat.

Also, shitty hair. And that's it, the rest is just confidence.

The rest is living in a big city and having tinder.

Not fashion related

You're just a fatcel which is easy to fix, but there's no telling what your dimensions are underneath that (i.e. how big your head is in absolute terms)

Could you measure your face from hairline to chin? And from bottom of nose to bottom of chin.