Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Htc2x82hyU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

because people want to look like this

LIKE WHAT?

quality thread

that would make it look like I'm going bald

Hahaha. I did this in year 7 and 8 because I thought it made my parted hair look weird at the time. (you could be forgiven for thinking I am balding but I just have a fivehead an it's lopsided). When my friend found out that I was using a dry razor to shave off the widow's peak an enormous amount of piss was taken. Safe to say that the widows peak is intact and will stay that way

I pluck mine.

youtu.be/Htc2x82hyU4

bump

what if your hairline is like harry's

get rid of the peak and go full lebron lmao

That’s not a widow’s peak, idiot...

had this hairline for a long time, I been told it's a widows peak. I'm not balding am I?

had to wet it down to get the hair back much better too

looks like a normal 20-30 year old white guy hairline. i was freaking about my hairline for a while and i asked my hairdresser if she thought i was balding, she called me a retard and then said she's never seen a perfect white male hairline outside of Hollywood. apparently only middle easterners and nogs get that 7 year old hairline.
>Paul George has a 2 head

Alright thanks man i feel much better, i even looked at those charts and I didnt match but I always got very concerned about it

you need hearing aids

Not a widow's peak. It's not that difficult to know whether a hairline has a widow's peak, you only need to know what a widow's peak is, so, learn what a widow's peak is, and stop posting.

well sorry buddy, I been told my hairline was like one.

>well sorry

Sorry for what? Don't be "sorry", learn what a widow's peak is, moron.

>buddy

I'm not your "buddy".

>I been told my hairline was like one.

If you're told that your skin is black, will you ignorantly believe that too?

I mean, you're right that guy didn't know what a widow's peak was.. Why are you so mad about this though? Everything alright at home? Want to talk about it?