How to ask barber for this cut

How should I ask my barber for the Hitler cut?
(and I mean THE hitler cut,not the short under cut)

Show him or her this pic, problem solved

Look up tutorials on how to hang yourself.

it’s a classic cut with a receding hairline

1. BE BOLD, AND OVERTLY ASK FOR IT.

2. BOLDNESS, AND CAUTION, ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE; IF YOU CHOOSE TO ASK OVERTLY, IT WOULD BE PRUDENT TO GATHER CURSORY INFORMATION REGARDING THE BARBER'S/STYLIST'S PERSONALITY, TO HAVE A MORE CONSISTENT NOTION ON HIS7HER POSSIBLE REACTION.

THIS IS OPTIONAL.

3. ALTERNATIVELY, YOU COULD COVERTLY ASK FOR THE HAIRCUT BY DESCRIBING ITS TRAITS, RATHER THAN SAYING ITS NAME —VIDELICET: FADED UNDERCUT, ONE INCH OVER EARLOBE, PARTED OVER FOREHEAD, ET CETERA.

4. ATTACHED TO THIS POST: A BETTER SHOW OF THE HAIRCUT.

Tfw I get this cut every 3 weeks from a thug ass barber shop in Oakland.. Jokes on me tho because I'm the one with the receding hairline

Consider the possibility that maybe the reason women don't want to date or talk to incels is because of the way they are approached by them. Approaching a woman with messy hair and being unwashed isn't attractive. Approaching a woman by groping her isn't attractive. Approaching a woman by catcalling or rating her out of 10 isn't attractive. And most importantly, thinking all women hate you and can smell your virginity isn't the way to go about things. The truth is, women just want to be treated with respect. Approaching a woman by smiling politely and saying hello? That's hot. Approaching a woman by saying "Hi, did anyone ever tell you that you have beautiful eyes?" That's hot. Approaching a woman by shaking her hand and introducing yourself? That's hot. Self Confidence and Self Care? That's hot.
The parental disappointments in this thread don't understand that it's not being unattractive that puts women off, it's just being rude or too forward. Attractiveness is subjective, it all depends on the person. Men who think they are unattractive would be surprised if they just kindly approached a woman.
The goal isn't to be a ripped "Chad", it's just to be a kind, approachable and hygienic human being. And if you talk to a woman and she rejects you? Nothing is wrong with that. Talk to someone else, you have time. Besides, there are so many different people in the world, all with different preferences.
Ranting about it on an internet forum will invariably surround you surrounded with hate.

The Incel/alt right collective seems to have made the act of digging one's self into a sad, soulless hole of depression into a full time occupation, oblivious of all the opportunities for happiness and change that already surround them.

Imagine the misery of living in such a mind for even just a day.

He strikes again.

Also, I would recommend commenting on her shoes instead of her eyes. While her eyes may be beautiful, it may not be the best opener.

Agreed.

Hitler didn't have a particularly receding hairline for his age. The style itself looks good, but the man was rotten, filled with hatred. Look for pictures similar to his hairstyle, as even that one cut-off photo could be spotted by many people as depicting Hitler's head of hair.

>… the man [ADOLF HITLER] was rotten, filled with hatred.

HOW SO, ACCORDING TO YOU?

Anti-Slavism, Anti-Gypsyism, Anti-Semitism, and the entire Holocaust, generally. Hitler set Germany on a destructive path. Had he set aside the ethnocide, and merely stuck with war goals of pre-1918 borders for Germany, he could have succeeded as one of the great leaders of that country, although with controversial ideological baggage, even still.

YOU ARE EITHER IGNORANT AND STUPID, OR A ZIONIST SHILL.

And injections of semen from farm animals.

>muhh 6 million duhhh

Fuck off /pol/

>hurr durr look at all these statistics about non whites being "criminals" that are totally not biased in any way by racist law enforcement officers
>but DO NOT look at any history books for ww2, those are fake and biased by da joos :^)

Just show him the picture bro

The more I read about Hitler, the more I become less fond of him. I mean, this guy was a real jerk.

Never seen a Norm reference on Veeky Forums before.

moreover, he was just a failure. At every fuckin thing he did.

Also a junkie, and he's on meth in all those sweaty speeches he gives to the assembled masses. It's funny that incel alt right permavirgins put all that weight on purity and sobriety.

Dude was shooting meth and oxycodone all day err day.

>Be born into a poor family in a little village in Austria.
>Move to Germany.
>Join a German political party.
>Become the leader of the party.
>Win the German election.
>Become the leader of Germany.
>Drastically improve the German economy and standards of living.
>Be called a failure on an anonymous peruvian goat milking forum.

I'm not a fan of Hitler but how could you seriously say that he failed at everything he did.

>improved economy and standards of living

kek

It's pretty well known that the nazis managed to rebuild Germanys economy after the depression and basically eradicate unemployment.

seconded, based autist

I just ask for a short back and sides and this is the haircut i come out with