Boys, what styling products are you using for your hair?

Boys, what styling products are you using for your hair?

I’m currently using pic related, but I sometimes use some powder and hair spray. What are some good brands of hair spray?

Been using this for years. Works great for thinner hair.

Cetaphil facial moisturizer

How does American Crew Molding Clay compare with American Crew Fibre? Thank you.

Fibre spreads too thin and needs more to keep hair in the shape you want it. The Clay has a better hold and keeps your hair "together" more.

Can someone post their hair with and without product in? I've never really used any and am curious about exactly what you guys use it for

Been using this for over 15 years, a little goes a long way, if your over eager with it then expect a few washes to get it out, also I find if you over do it it retains heat and indoors you perspire a lot around the forehead regardless of room temp

Apply fifteen drops in hair while wet, then blow dry

Works great

Is it hard to apply? The reviews say it's pretty thick. Was looking at this wonder if anyone here has tried it.

I own this personally, it is very much clay. It has a perfect hold on my hair.

Cool I'm going to give it a try.

Did you mean the Hanz or Baxter one?

Baxter, sorry if was unclear.

It's all good, thanks

this, the best product for my dry, thick hair and the best investment I made in terms of hair products

Anyone else?

Can you also use this to fry an egg?

haha

Oil Based pomade changed my life senpai

What can I use for my long hair?

Acts like a medium-hold oil based pomade, but washes out in a single shower with shampoo

This is supposed to work like the fiber but for longer hair, does that have any merit?

What's your opinion on hairspray for mid-length hair?

Anyone use a salt spray?

I have stupid silky smooth and thin hair, virtually no volume whatsoever. Salt spray w/ thickening spray are A+

can also attest to this being my favorite one i've tried. this and spongewax are my favorite by them. sign up for their newsletter, they email out discounts like every week. sometimes if you make an order of over 30usd they throw in a sampler pack.

What about thicc hair

>dax
yes

So i want something like pic related, what product is best if i have thicc frizzy hair?

Anyone has a cheaper alternative to this?
It should be just as easily removable with just water.

Light wax or styling creme if you have natural curls

What thickening spray/product do you recommend? You just described my hair.

What product is good for young leo hairstyle?

I have thick, frizzy hair. I use Bumble&Bumble's grooming creme first. Then I apply some Pankhurst pomade or Sachajuan hair wax when they're longer

Anyone use Lockhart's Matte Clay I have fine hair and want to have it slick back without an oily look.

How does the clay compare to pomade? I used hairspray in the past, but pomade is way better now that I started using it. Does the clay remain malleable like pomade? I like that hair with pomade can be repositioned if it somehow gets messed up without removing it.

i always forget how broke you all are.

is board for dudes that have real jobs? genuinely asking because I have a real income but i don't want to look like a pleb.

also not into super expensive stuff but this board is a little bit too broke

When my hair was shorter on top and longer on sides it looked like that.
His hair naturally does that, but to get it to stay in place better I use a gel.
I've spent 40+ dollars on hair shit and honestly this $5 bottle of mexishit is the best stuff i've come across for long hair that you want styled.

I have wavy, thin, fine hair and its pretty long (like it goes below my nose if I flip it down over my face). What products are good to give my hair volume and give it that kind of messy but slicked back look?

Pennzoil 40 weight.

what is this like vs quicksand? i use quicksand because it makes my hair look very good but it's so fucking windy here that it gets fucked up in 5 seconds

can anyone recommend me a product? after i shower my pat my hair with a towel and comb it, then i style the front with my hands. this looks good for an hour or so until my hair totally dries and it falls flat. how can i have my hair maintain the "fresh out of the shower" look

I'm bald

If you want the "wet" look, and your hair is shorter-
>Groom and Clean
>Brylcreem
>Vitalis

All available at drugstores and sometimes grocery stores in the shave area

Is this like a really firm gel or more creamy and lose?

I used to get compliments daily from the smell of this stuff. It's too bad they changed it.

this stuff is fucking incredible

styling powder is great
>put hair how you want it
>sprinkle that shit on like talcum powder
>fluff your hair around a little bit
>sets in a minute or so and looks completely natural

which product to this hairstyle?

this shit right here
I could never find anything that was satisfactory and constantly switched products until i got layrite

I've also gotten plenty of compliments based off how nice this stuff smells (like lightskin girls)

why not post hair alongside product you use

I've been using this and the quicksand and it gives me tiny white debris every time
Anyone else have this issue?

i fucking love dax

Holds my undercut haircut, also matte