Rich feels

That feel when the filet mignon is undercooked and you have to get it sent back

>tfw yacht breaks down and have to swim back to shore

>tfw you send back a filet because it's "undercooked"
>tfw you're nigger rich and don't know how steak is cooked at restaurants

do you ask for ketchup too?
...unbelievable
never had an undercooked steak in my life due to required minimum temps. maybe you live in a country that does this shit all the time, but if USA u r a failure.

Coping this hard

/thread

anyone with 20 dollars knows this feel

1) Filet is the poorfags Chateaubriand.
2) UnderCooked Filet is an Oxymoron. From Carpacio to Just touching 133 degrees for just medium rare. blue rare and rare are best Depending on cut and aging process.

>your patatje met contains one zwartgeblakerd frietje and you have to send it back

>"Chef, the customer sent the filet back; he says it's undercooked"
>"You fuckin' serious? Who is this asshat? I seared it to perfection! Tell him he can go to Outback Steakhouse if he wants to eat shoe leather!"
>"Indeed, Chef; would you care to bring the dish out and tell him yourself?"

That feel when your playboy bimbo"wife" has wrecked the third Ferrari this month.

Food costs nothing, anyone of any income can send any food back and get a free meal
We've transitioned into an experience economy after all :^)

H-hey I like outback steakhouse...

>tfw you're not blowing away money like a monkey... or like the fake rich do

>undercooked
no such thing you are a literal faggot

I don't actually know what steaks other than filet mignon taste like, and have eaten it once a week for at least since probably the mid 90's.

Nobody with even a minuscule amount of class has their fillet mignon anything more than medium rare and you would have to be eating in a $5 steak joint to find someone who didn't know how to get a steak medium-rare.

Filet mignon is supposed to be undercooked because it's a very lean cut. There isn't much, if any, fat to render out. The only reason other cuts of steak are ever cooked past medium rare is because otherwise they would be very chewy with veins of unmelted fat running throughout.

SOME BODY TOLD ME

>he shitposts regularly on Veeky Forums
>he likes to claim he is rich to feel good about himself
>he orders his steak at applebees well done and when it isnt burnt he sends it back

/thread

also
>the year of our lord 2k16
>not eating all steaks rare

Stop mixing dutch, spanish and english

shit looks ugly bro