GRAILEDONEHUNDRED

GRAILED 100 THREAD

WHO /COULDNOTBELESSHYPE/ HERE?

I guess no one replying answers that hahaha

i get paid fucking tomorrow so fuck off with this trade fuck you saged

huh?

stop shilling the site you work for davil, you vietnamese piece of shit

As if Grailed would let him post about not being hype at all.

Those fascists don't even let you type your phone number in the messages.

fuck off davil

EVERYTHING IS IN FUCKING MANLET SKELETOR SIZES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ARE WE WITNESSING THE DEATH OF GRAILED

2nd drop was straight up trash.

I have a feeing they remove similar pieces and jack up the prices

>2k18
>paying $660 for a Supreme hoodie

In whoever copped that's defence, it really is the only BOGO that looks any good.

Do we think we're gonna see any from Acne, Our Legacy, other Scandinavian brands? Or will it all be straight hypebeast garbo?

The photo's used for the next drops seem more promising than the last one, I think every drop is themed.

Do you mean just the guy falling through the sky? hard to get a good solid look

>Do we think we're gonna see any from Acne, Our Legacy, other Scandinavian brands?
Highly doubt it, grailed 100 is mostly about really hyped items and shit they can move easily and fast. Could see patched Acne Hydra bomber being part of this but don't think they will feature one.
> Or will it all be straight hypebeast garbo?
Well it's hardly "all" hypebeast garbage, more than half is designer items, it's just that grailed makes the most money from the 'hype' category and brands like Supreme, Yeezy, Nike etc. of course they want to have things for that demographic.

i mean the faded photo's behind the timers

Oh true true

supreme/patagonia fleece coming in hot cop cop cop

that rebel gods parka my god

this shirt is dope af

I actually like grailed for buying techwear pieces, but some sellers are seriously out of their mind and hypebeast swagfag resellers are just out of control when they price things. i've seen items start twice their retail and end up selling for half of retail and the whole time they are salty about the transaction.

I have yet to be scammed tho, i bought a pair of y-3 qasas and the dude said he would send expresspost but he just sent it regular post when i paid the expresspost price. damn cunt nickle and dimed me. that's the extent of my bad experiences

burton has fucking ridiculous amounts of amazing collabs they only release in Japan
it makes sense but fuck we are missing some great shit

THE BALENCIAGA PANTS PAGE CRASHED REEEE I KNEW IT WOULD BE POPULAR, I WOULD HAVE DIETED IF I COPPED THAT SHIT AAAAAAB

yeah people always lie about shipping costs

especially dirty ameriburgers

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A LANKLET THAT UC X CDG PARKA WAS AMAZUNG AND AT AN UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP PRICE

>UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP PRICE
it's cotton jersey

250 for overlong hoodie essentially
it's a neat idea but it's pretty fucking gaudy item, would you actually have worn it?

has the final drop dropped?

fuck that patagonia supreme ....

heck that's pretty nice, but a little too much branding for my liking.

was literally sold before the drop.

i'm not even kidding, i had it clicked with 0 people liking it and it was already sold. That was insanely fast.

i know, same here.
It was put up sold.

eh the only thing that was decently priced and would have considered copping was the ccp blazer and trousers
>400USD used creatch cargos
>300USD enfants riches deprimes tee
>300USD IS sport sweatshirt
I pray for the poor souls who bought these shits

No sense going for the big shit. I take whatever I can get and get out

absolutely disgusting

kek that was actually fairly priced
kinda fucking shit item though

The only two things I wished I pulled trig on were the Supreme mohair cardigan and the Burton x Neighbourhood flannel. I'm not that rattled to have missed them though even though were both nice pieces and definitely at a copping price.

Grailed deteriorated to re-sellers only really fucking fast. I used to get rid of my old shit on there and it used to get snapped up easy. Got some nice pickups. Now I follow like a few hundred items at a time and nothing ever drops below what I KNOW THEY BOUGHT IT FOR BECAUSE I SAW IT ON SALE BRAND NEW A YEAR AGO FOR CHEAPER THAN THAT.

Seriously, next time there's end of season sales at like ssense or something go see how much of that stuff is showing up on grailed the same week at double the sale price.

the cdg cardigan is still up but no fucking way would i pay that much for it

the cardigan and the flannel are both super nice. I feel that way as well for the off-white patchwork jacket.
>hurr durr virgil is a hack
that jacket is probably the only item from him I like from him.

I didn't realize there was a one item limit. I got into the purchase page for it and the Rick jacket at the same time and it booted me off the rick when this one went through. They should worry more about bots than users buying multiple by hand

I can always ditch it if it ends up being shit for my fits. (Though I have no doubt they'd all try to offer $25)

Yeah this guys right. Its shocking people think they're going to get away with it too. Anyone looking on Grailed for a lot of those brands is also looking at these sales. Pretty ridiculous.

eh, one item limit is fair, some chucklefuck reseller with too much money would end up just buying half of the shit and listing them for double the price month later otherwise
which rick jacket?

This one

I know the issue is with resellers. But after trying to cop some of this stuff, there's no way anyone would be able to get half without a bot.

One item per "drop" would be okay though IMO. I just don't want to play some weird game where I have to give up on an item because something better might be in the next set of 25 only to have it all be shitty supreme tees

that's not a massive loss you can easily cop one of those for cheaper if you just lurk ebay frequently enough
and it's not the best design of ricks in all honesty

Alright thanks, I'll keep my eyes peeled. I don't like a lot of rick since I have to work in an office, so it's the more lowkey stuff that catches my eye RE: the design

probably like 60% of my wardrobe is just rick and I'm normie as fuck, I only really own his lowkey stuff.
Can't recommend his knitwear enough if you are interested in his stuff, amazing quality, lot of great designs and variation to suit different tastes and it's relatively underrated as far as rick goes so copping it for relatively cheap is easy, especially on resale sites like grailed or ebay.

This year was incredibly mediocre, grailed seems to be pandering to a much younger and hype-invested audience. Not worth my time or money. Also Davil Tran can fuck off.

just because its cheap doesnt mean you have to buy it

Grailed 100 2016 > Grailed 100 2017 >>>>> Grailed 100 2018

I like experimenting with new pieces, I never have owned anything that gaudy/edgy thought it would be nice to try something new ya know

Also considering the brands collabing and a comment saying they usually go for 2k+ id say it's a bargain

pretty shitty this year desu senpai

am i missing something or were they trying to charge more than retail for geobaskets?

especially in 2k18 LUL

The fuck was this, everything gone in minutes and 99% shit lol

>a comment saying they usually go for 2k+
did he actually provide any kinda source though? it's very easy to claim shit online, I mean I think that was one of the more reasonably priced items in the entire drop but I doubt you could resell it for much higher. Grailed 100 gets people so excited and giddy they pay almost anything but actually reselling as individual is different.

how about the 400 for creatch cargos and people commenting what a steal it was when grailed literally has right now several pairs for same price and you can probably negotiate it lower
or 100 fucking bucks Ann D cummings poem tee when few months ago you could still buy those for half the price cause no one bought them in the first place
Or the classic IS sport meme sweatshirt, surely it's worth 300 so the five IG followers who are as internet fashion-savy as you will notice how much credibility you have for owning one

Plenty of bogos look good. Grey and red, blue, Even the camos. They're pretty innocuous but look sharp.

>Everyone freaking out about that supreme mohair cardigan when I have one made my the Japs that's far superior

hypefags not even once. My clothes are folded over a thousand times. Take the jappill

hello grandpa

>the black guy dressed like he's about to rob a 7/11

grailed is fucking corny

like for real

this whole tie in to gram flexing teeenage fashion culture is just lame as fuck

lol @ stanky ass rick dunks and dusty raf simons trash still being hyped in 2018 s m h noone cool care bout this passe garbage

ya the weekly best fit instagram shit is fucking retarded.

Anyone here buy the Lemaire fishtail parka?

If anyone's curious, I plotted all the items in the grailed 100 for all years against each other. These are the "best brands" that have the "most grails" in the WHOLE INDUSTRY

American cabin vibes. Also got that ugly xmas sweater feel.

Lol that one was gonna go fast, easy.

Didnt they say that likely there was a backdoor for some items e.g. that bomber? Something similar happened on last years drop too.

Accurate

I thought they would have dropped some nice goros which woukd have been cool. Visvim boot were the only thing that caught my attention but someone took forever to checkout

Interesting
Though it's obviously more telling about the 'taste' of grailed
It's odd how they are pushing Kapital all of a sudden but I can't complain, I love the brand
The fact that ERD is even on that list is a disgrace