Are big foreheads/mature hairlines becoming a must for handsome manly men? Is masculinity effay...

Are big foreheads/mature hairlines becoming a must for handsome manly men? Is masculinity effay? Post your alfa hairlines and foreheads Veeky Forums

t. balding numale

As long as it is like those guys, then yes, it will work in your favor, but usually only if you can grow a beard and still have relatively nice hair. Chicks dig the mature look

>mature hairlines
HAHAHAHAHA

ITT: baldfag cope

t. babyface twinks who need to bring their ID to a bar

JUST

Yeah, if you're in your late 30's- early 40's. If you're like 20 something with this hairline then you're fucked.

r8 my hairline bros, am I fuqged?

Very handsome

what the fuck are u doing on Veeky Forums, Chad?

Yes.

Also, don't know if you were suggesting that a large flat forehead is masculine, but that's a feminine trait. a sloping narrow forehead is the masculine version of a forehead. Think caveman-esque.

looks disgusting desu

But yeah, there are some features that work well on both sexes despite being masculine or feminine. Androgyny to some extent has always been considered beautiful.

For men, a large and flat forehead is less masculine, but is still desirable. For women, a broad jaw isn't very feminine but is still considered desirable.

If you want to know which features are masculine or feminine, check out concept artist/character designer videos on youtube for how to make your designs more masculine/feminine.

Am a character designer, is why I study this stuff.

there's already a meme for that lad

mfw im at the atlanta airport and in line at chick fil a and look at guy waiting in front of me and its john hamm but has sunglasses and hat and beard so no one is noticing.

I didnt bother him

billboard foread having niggas.
OUR TIME HAS COME

Just fuck my shit up baby

I don't get it. He's rich, he can help it

Reynolds is a homo

holy shit didn't know he was diffusing that bad. dude's definitely had some work done at the hairline too

Still look good/10
He should just buzz, it’s not like he wouldn’t still be handsome

always had a 5head, now that im balding it's just getting ridiculous

Only works if your lower third is equally tall and your bigonial width is at least equal to maximum frontal breadth. RDJ and the scottish cocksucker look like incel soyboys while Don Draper and Teleporting man have giant chins and narrower neurocrania and thus just look like tall-faced Chads.

Flat foreheads are maculine

Shave it off

ITT:

basement dwelling, internet addicted soys prefer pic related, as their soy and estrogen loaded, socially crippled teen virgin brains relate to it better

I hope so. Look at this fucking thing.

That bun is making it worse. Take this who have a grandma who always wear her hair like that. She's like that monk lady avatar from The Last Airbender.

>take this from a person who has*

I’m growing it out. Once I can get it in a proper bun, then there is more volume and that somehow looks better. Probably because it distracts a bit

Buzz cut is the only option if you want to look good.

That you Derek Trucks?

Okay

5/5

You look finnish

Close enough. I’m Danish

Thats for a movie. Cope harder

Here's my fivehead.

>Are big foreheads/mature hairlines becoming a must for handsome manly men?
If they are, it's only because there's a distinct lack of masculinity in younger generations.

>insecurity
>alpha

degenerate

Makes you more aerodynamic too

Is i big man forehead you?

Nice nordic caveman aesthetic senpai.

Holy shit, it is so fucking satisfying to me that that shithead is losing his hair.
I haven't been following the latest drama, but given what i already know about him he absolutely deserves to get JUSTed more than anyone else in entertainment right now.

He looks like tough northern french guy to me, rather than a nordic

If you're worried about your hairline, why the fuck are you tying it back?

V nice.

Fucking ew, you look like Limp Biscuit with short hair. Fatter and gayer, at least. Keep it long for as long as you can, regardless of hairline

It’s the alpha move user

Captain America? Is that you? Denying the enemy!

I'm gonna look so fucking weird bald. I'm already doing the hitler to cover it up.

end my life

How fucked am I? It's not very easy to tell because the side profile plus I'm covering it up with a flop over. But do you guy's think my head shape is alright if I were to shave? Either way I'm fucked regardless heh.

Why would you ask for an opinion while showing the side only, post front nigga

You look good dude. What a chin.

It's literally normal, you fucking idiot.

>Long hair fag being this insecure
There is absolutely zero resemblance between him and anyone from that trash band. Time to get a hair cut, you don’t look like Johnny Depp or Chris Hemsworth

If you say so. I won't argue with that.

For some reason, I can’t pull off the ‘cover up’ look. Slicked back hair actually looks good on me. It’s probably do to my scandinavian genes.. We pretty much all have big foreheads here, just look at Mads Mikkelsen, Alexander Skardsgard, etc

Not terrible, you've still got a few good years if it doesn't start receding much further. Your face shape can def pull off a buzz though

due* ofc

>he whited out his eyeballs
fuck that's the one thing that ruins our backtracking software

ITT: baldfags in denial

You will NEVER be Veeky Forums and/or handsome if you are a balding soyboy.

And no, you are not Statham, you are a nobody loser who shitposts on Veeky Forums spreading his denial.

Have a nice day.

Plz no bully. It's a birth defect...

t. Pajeet
Some are born with what seems to be a receding hairline, but is really just a big forehead. Doesn’t mean you’re losing your hair

Show it

Did it 3 times la

Whatever keeps you from killing urself, user

Being handsome keeps me from killing myself thank you very much

lmaoing my ass off famalam large foreheads are the sign of healthy and intelligent caucasians

big boy now

you're starting to look like lenin i'd embrace it if I were you

don't listen to buzzcut meme. Bun will looks great. You are always in time to cut everything short.

you look hot, if you fully lost your hair you'd look masculine enough to pull it off.

Reminds me of that oblivion hairstyle

Balding is caused by testosterone, go connect facts now

I absolutely love when men are balding but not bald, like ones you showed, it's something I find aesthetically pleasing

If you haven’t spread your genes at least three times by now then those good looks are wasted on you. Meanwhile ugly tyrone and shenequa have 12 little monkeys.

You would look good bald too. Just take a look at the fugly African Americans in the media who are looked up to by all the cucks and soy boys. You are like a 100 fold better looking than kanye west for example. It’s social engineering at work here, you have a straight nose with an actual nose bridge, not a flat one (like negroids and mongoloids) or a nose with huge round nostrils (like negroids) with normal looking lips (not fat like a fish’s ala Negroe), deep set eyes (not shallow like negroids and mongoloids), and in general a human looking skull structure.

do a front view?

Actually a big forehead is a negative trait

You need a short forehead plus a staright hairline to make pussy wet.

Everything is is just big beta forehead coping and balding cope.

kek

They certainly help with enhancing masculine features.

Obviously the best would be a high forehead but with thick hair and non receding hairline. For example, the bottom left one looks handsome because of his features, but his hairline is not so nice.

Another thing to consider are the ratios of your face. To look pleasant with a high forehead, you also need a somewhat long face; if you have a big forehead but an otherwise short face, you'll look like aaron paul. Being tall also helps a lot. That's why in op pic downey jr is probably the worst looking out of them.

I honestly think they look good. Personally my forehead is not so high, nor I want it to be, but I'd definitely have a fivehead with thick hair over pic related. I know a lot of people find that kind of hairline good and attractive, to me it reminds me of middle eastern/indian/monkey traits, which I dislike.

thanks man. I'm going to let it grow and see what sleezy skullet type-thing I can pull off before being forced to go full buzz. Thank god I can grow a decent beard. To bad beard + glasses + shit hair pretty much guarantees to be forever bullied by Veeky Forums

le mature hairline is the most pathetic people came up with

Watch out lenin, having better hair wont save you from the purges

Will you please stfu about facial features. Obama who is objectively hideous, if you had no clue who this person is, was considered the sexiest thing at one point.

infinite power makes people pretty sexy desu

No, it's about your personality. Even without power.

Charlie Hunnam tier

i like that ewan mcgregor is there. beta is only a mindset lads

>That's why in op pic downey jr is probably the worst looking out of them
Reynolds is an ubermanlet tho

Ryan Reynolds is the tallest person in the pic. He's 6'2".

oh shit I confused him with someone I met who looks just like him

Every time he's on tv my mother never shut up about how handsome he. And she always say "I'm sorry, but it just has to be said that black people really do age better than us"

>caring about a youtuber

When I was at Disneyland, some teenage girls ran up to me and said I looked like Loki.

I felt complimented and insulted.

Does and "undercut" necessarily mean that the top stands up or is slicked back?

northern frenchmen have viking genes (the normans) lol

Wtf no he’s not even ugly