C H A D C O R E

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/4014743/Warning-over-births-to-first-cousin-marriages.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they look inbred. that flat chimpanzee face lmao

Is that David Duke lol

so clean shaven and a chiselled jaw is the way to go right?

Not necessarily

Chang

>de niro's son on the right
sad

yeah it's effay. w2c chadian goth gf?

kek

no that's moot

The only person in the world who looks better with his homeless beard

The toilet store

Bing bing wahoo!

So it's is possible to become a chad. I would still say mishima is something else than a "chad"

To be fair.
When de niros wife was young she was prettt sexy. He fell for a black succubus

>My gym membership only lists me, my bros, one hot babe, and one of you.

el atrocidad

That is a beautiful jacket.

too real

Mad minorities

La Abominacion

>that jaw
>Chad

Let's see something square

You know niggers in the USA would be the most inbred population outside of Pakis and such that culturally inbreed, right?
Think about it. They have a small amount of men that go and impregnate all the women and many don't know who their dad is, right?
So sometimes the guys are going to be getting together with girls who are their half-sister.

me on the right

NXTLVL coming through!

foolproof logic

The notion of a "healthy" culture is central to the shifting of responsibility and general disconnection that the alt incel employs to cope with a reality in which they are forever the victims of social corruption and that old friend, "impurity".
My favorite example of the 'purity' paradigm taken to its inevitable endgame involves a European royal family by the name of "Habsburg". Any number of printed works concerning European history will tell the story of the Habsburgs.
They were an Austrian royal family that made its way into Spain during the Renaissance. After their arrival, the Spanish Habsburgs were so bent on keeping their bloodline "pure" that they ended up inbreeding themselves to death.
Spain's last Habsburg monarch, Charles II "the Bewitched," had a laundry list of physical and mental disabilities that rendered him unable to talk until he was four or walk until he was eight.
One particularly well-suited deformity was Charles' oversized "Habsburg jaw", which nearly rendered the poor man unable to chew his own food. He was also infertile, which led to the War of Spanish Succession after he died.
His autopsies found that his body “did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water.”
Similar fates have befallen the so-called "pure bloods" in other societies, as well. It is usually the byproduct of xenophobia and shrinking genetic variety. The most notable example of gradually self-inflicted mental retardation & physical deformity is probably the stunningly inbred Afrikaner population.
Genes aren't like wine in the sense that you can age and remix a small number of batches to consistently produce an excellent and refined product. They mutate, they decay. They produce broken creatures with a desperate need to make human connections and an eternal, self-invoked inability to do so.

think about it

Suicide is painless

>those weak-ass arms
>manlet
yeah no

Is this Ragnar?

>look at the hapsburgs who literally inbred as well as consumed lead and other detrimental congenital factors
>therefore you need to let in low IQ rapist Somalians and consanguineous sandniggers to “spice up” the goyish gene pool

The absolute state of leftist programming

I think we’re doing fine for biodiversity within the haplogroups of Europeans, you pseudoscientific faggot. There are hundreds of millions of whites on the planet, it’s not our fault your mother slept with her cousin

While the Chinese are busy bioengineering 200 IQ supersoldier excelsiites to expand their racial global dominance, our politicians and “science authorities” are telling us we need to obliterate the 20,000 year old European genetics with some poo-in-loos and Haitians

The future is bright

Nice tits

>What did you just say there, little twink?

>It's alright bro, user's with me.
>wanna go for a ride?

>The most notable example of gradually self-inflicted mental retardation & physical deformity is probably the stunningly inbred Afrikaner population.

Can't fool us that easily Mr noseberg

telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/4014743/Warning-over-births-to-first-cousin-marriages.html

Lol this guys face is shopped by /pol/eddit

Routine?

Except there’s multiple angles of him by different journalists and a police released mugshot

Stay mad

Calisthenics, cardio, and chicken breast with broccoli.

roids

Jimmy Chadtron

Every Chad I've ever met has been a better human being than most of the people on this website and a solid man at that. You guys should aspire to be Chad.

only scrawny lanklets or manlets with shit tier pec insertions say this

Big bouncing juicy tits.

Bait. There's a reason why the banjo playing sister fucking stereotype is a white guy. Africans are probably the least inbred

>>therefore you need to let in low IQ rapist Somalians and consanguineous sandniggers to “spice up” the goyish gene pool
Where did he say or even imply that?

Am I chad Veeky Forums or just drunk?

Veeky Forums

You look like one homeless guy who frequents a park a few blocks away.

That's literally what the meme's purpose is though. Or at least what it has become.

sheiit

God dammit

Tbh that picture of Scott Eastwood is an embarrassing attempt at emulating his father's mystique.

I just want to let you know that I didn't read this post

/thread/

Keks for both. Thanks!

1 (You) for each.

He implied racial purity is inbreeding

t. dyel

he's a prime example of an autistic faggot, literally

>fail a coup miserably
>get laughed at
>get ripped soley to look good when you commit sudoku

Not very chad desu

you are a serial killer aren't you

The coup was just a pretext for his suicide. He had planned it beforehand

wha daphuc has that type of hair

La creatura del -56% face

Hi guys im new to Veeky Forums and i want to meet some secksy peopple :)

absolutely patrician

blessed image

Nothing wrong with Lagunitas.

>hairless
>tan
>quiff
>matching swimsuits

who is twink exactly??

proof?

beat me to it.

OUCH! indeed.

Their extra IPA is mucho tasty

i think just IPA in general was the point of the image

what fucking bullshit, people aren't perfect, no one is perfect for another, the point is to strive for betterment and look past mistakes

If Donald Cerrone is such a Chad, why is his fighting record so mixed? Dude chokes everytime he gets close to a title.

>5' 7"

la luz extinguido

Breeding with another person of your same race isn't in-breeding or else every race would have died out before international travel was feasible.
Racial out-breeding produces worse mutations than just breeding with another person of your same race.
No one would argue that cousin-fucking for a thousand years like the European royals did is healthy.

I'm not sure why you thought this was a good point to make. My argument is that blacks in the USA are one of the only groups today that breed like European royalty. They are cousin fucking all over the place and they don't even know it.

Well the big reason for that stereotype is Jews write those stories and Jews are an objectively in-bred group who are sensitive about it.
Ashkenazi Jews have a grab bag of genetic diseases particular to them because, like Muslims and European royals, they practiced a lot of cousin fucking.

White people at certain times have also done this, it's true. But the reasons for whites doing that were generally rural isolation. They fucked their cousin because they basically had to. Going out and getting a mate outside of the family became prohibitively expensive.

You can't make this claim for a population like... The UK. In the UK they have had good roads and rule of law for a very long time which meant people were free to get mates from other communities. The other thing that happened in the UK was many successive invasions. Celts, Normans, Anglos etc.

Whites just never in-bred much. It's as simple as that. We only did it in very isolated cases while in other cultures they did it as a cultural practice.