Has science gone too far?

Have we reached the peak of fashion?

I like these better

What are thoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose?

lollll

what the fuck is that

BULK UP
BULK UP
BULK UP
BULK UP
BULK UP
BULK UP
BULK UP

haha that's dumb

[spoiler]I low-key like this a lot and hope it catches on[/spoiler]

what a dumb thing

>The Virgin socks and sandals
>The Chad shoes and sandals

What are thoooooooooose?

boi

but these look good :>

Is that tarp

What about ultraboosts and sandals? Uncaged UBs are basically socks.

>seaweed pants

YA NEED TO HAVE SHOES
YA NEED TO HAVE SHOES ON YER SHOES
YA NEED TO HAVE SHOES ON YER EYEBALLS

>THE MANLET SAVIOR
??

>Dislocating ankles since 1950.

Back in medieval times when people where living in European shithole cities with open sewers and chamber pots being thrown out the window, people would walk around on these elevated platforms made out of a metal wire frame to protect their shoes from walking on shit.

Wish I could find an image.

fuck yes. i want to be a mobile suit

That's the only thing I find these things useful for i.e if you live in a third world shit African country

Except the back is open so it wouldn't even work for that.

that's what I thought these were. like for people who buy expensive shoes but are scared to use them on real streets cause they cost them so much so they want to protect them with something.

like a super high level of rubber slip overs.

yo dawg, I heard you like shoes so I got you shoes for your shoes so you can shoe while you shoe.

There's an easy solution to that problem, just make the sole even more obnoxiously thick

It's like 2008 again

seesh. thanks for reminding me

now my geo soles are going to last forever, lit

wow cringe

>tfw you thought Saru was wearing fetish hooves on ST:D

At least this one has matching socks. But this thread is giving me nausea.

these things are great, i have no other thing that kills my boner so fast while looking at it. thank you anons;disgusted

Or as a galosh...

How much do they retail for though? I honestly might pick up a pair if they're not $300.

why would yo udo this to a yeezy

Are these... are these mine sweeping shoes??