HashOcean Passive Income

So I've messed around with HashOcean for a while and decided to go big.

If you haven't heard of HashOcean it's a cloud mining site check it out hashocean.com/?rid=693624

Seems legit enough to make some money at least for a while so just threw $1300 into it because fuck it why not? It'll be sending me .045BTC daily which is roughly $30 right now. That's less than 10 days of work for me so even if it magically goes poof tomorrow it won't kill me.

Any other anons here using HashOcean have good stories where you were hesitant at first and then decided to do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cincinnati.com/story/news/courts/2014/08/27/glenn-galemmo-hedge-fund-ponzi/14688647/
hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=697342
hashocean.com/?rid=724806
discreethash.weebly.com/
instagram.com/buttholevegan/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 hashocean runs away with your bitcoin before you start making any money

There is no doubt it is a Ponzi. Literally no doubt.

would actually be hilarious
yeah and? it's a ponzi that's been going for over a year. a good ponzi at least.

Who is that fluid druid?

>been going for over a year.

Fucking lol. For your own safety, you shouldn't be trusted with money, kid. A ponzi scheme with liquid money can last for years and years, like this guy whose scheme lasted for 7 years.

cincinnati.com/story/news/courts/2014/08/27/glenn-galemmo-hedge-fund-ponzi/14688647/

Google Bernie Madoff, his scam went for so long, authorities aren't even sure when it started.

I'm being paid 0.013 every day passively and I was cautious as fuck. Paid a few hundred dollars into it now and again and so far no problems at all.

Sure it's a ponzi scheme but while they're paying, why not?

Follow the link for more info. It doesn't cost you any extra, I get a few extra KH/s to my account and you get 15 KH/s free when you sign up as a bonus

hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=697342

Post proof that you actually put that much into it or you are a lying fuck that is trying to get referrals

so who is it??????????????

payment just posted, here you go
k so if this lasts anywhere near 7 years i'll be really happy

i dunno
how long have you been getting paid?

I've been getting paid for the last 4 months. At first I didn't put any money into it and let it stew and they paid me when I reached the minimum. I invested $100 and then wait until they paid again and then I dropped more money into it and they have paid daily ever since.

Like I said, it's 100% a ponzi scheme in my view, but as long as they pay, fuck it.

I'm still not sure if cloud mining is a ponzi scheme or not, but since they offer to send you the computer chips that gives me some comfort.

Here's my referral link if anyone wants to be kind and use it---hashocean.com/?rid=724806

did you get your money that you invested back or do you keep putting it back in for higher power?

see, that's the part i don't get. by their logic, 203$ = 700 power = 1 of those graphics cards. those graphics cards go for 300$+ on ebay. how is that in any way profitable for them?

This.
If you fall for this youre an absolute idiot.
Just invest in a decent cryptocurrency.

>taking advice from people posting referal links
Shiggy

I have almost it all back now. If I invested more, I would probably have it all back by now. I reinvested about 50% into the scheme and 50% back into my bitcoin wallet.

It doesn't cost you anything and you get 15% KH/s free bonus plus I get a little extra to mine. If you don't want to use my referral, that's cool. I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but all you need to do is remove the ?rid=697342 bit off my link and there you go, nothing for me.

I can't wait for the eventual posts on Veeky Forums from all these cloudmining fags

>WHAT THE FUCK I INVESTED IN HASHMADOFFSCHEME AND LOST ALL MY BTC
>YOU SAID I WOULD HAVE PASSIVE INCOME YOU LIED TO ME Veeky Forums

Can't wait.

I've cashed out a few times now... You should ONLY invest the money you are willing to lose. It is a ponzi scheme straight up. However, for the foreseeable future they pay and while they do, I'm cool investing. Once I get to a nice amount of bitcoin per day, I will most likely just keep pulling it out of their website and putting it into my bitcoin wallet. The people that complain will be fucking morons who knew the risk but got burned.

I just bought in, but im going to reinvest for a while

discreethash.weebly.com/
What about this?

what is that?

Source: instagram.com/buttholevegan/?hl=en

Stop posting this shit in every thread. It's a god damn weebly website and you think it's going to be half way decent? Hashocean is the only way to go. They said they are going to start paying out in trumps at a later date.

t-t-thank y-you :')

is there any with her asscheeks spread showing her cunt?

>implying Veeky Forums wouldn't have pumped the shit out of Madoff securities if there was a fund for 0.05 btc

Anyone????

it pays like a dream already made even and some
if hashocean goes on for an other year that would be like 3-4000% profit for me to my original investment... if it goes to shit after that i won't cry.

>You should ONLY invest the money you are willing to lose.
pretty much this

btw if you know what compound interest is, you might want to look into ahash.io
site started on may 9 still pretty fresh

in 20 days you can double your investment
1.036^20 ~ 2
but you need to invest at least as much that the daily profits hit the deposit minimum of 0.001 so that would make the min start amount 0.03 btc if i remember correctly.