WAYWT - 1.31.2018

Starting another WAYWT thread because one is dying, and the other one was killed.

self-bump

this fucking highschooler retard is starting your threads, Veeky Forums

Why do you even bother posting here when you dress like that

Bonus points for putting your fucking shoes on the sink like every 11th grader on this board

lol, nice bait

It isn't bait, you look terrible and there is nothing in your outfit that warranted a post in waywt

not only is your fit shit, you dont even know what bait means you stupid faggot

lol ok so now I need good fits to make waywt threads? Fuck off sincerely, I want to provide a good thread since the other ones are fucked, also I don't get how I'm dressing terrible, like at most it's safe, but it is your opinion and it is just as valid as anyone elses so nothing I can do to change your mind on how you think it looks.

me calling your post bait, was bait kiddo get m e m e d on

You look like fucking trash, drop the trip.

Gross crotch, very ironic looking which is great for drones. Shit flat light blues ironic toddler tee boots that were ugly even when they were being sold

also nice fit, I like your use of color it suits you

I think this is troll thread?

dude why you got so much spite inside of you, someone hurt you or something?

Are you negging me?

No this is a fashion board and not a look a coors lite drinker board. It's a fucking joke to think you are interested in design or even aesthetic with this shit. Actual cancer for low IQ people.

I'm 100% serious, thx for thinking I would put that much effort into a troll

if youre honestly open to criticism, you can post what youre wearing/normally wear but if you honestly think what youre wearing is good or even 'safe' you need to rethink your life. youre wearing a black shirt and dark jeans that we cant even see how it fits becuase of the post and your accessories and shoes are horrible. glasses are okay but thats it
just another sign you are underage and/or immature please go

lol
>IQ
you know your IQ isn't as high as you think it is, online tests aren't real sweetie

Oh I get it. You're singlehandedly saving this board with your charisma and expertise.

Thank you for letting people know that they're wrong to like things. I don't know what we'd do without you.

Your le irony life is going to end in shit

abort, this is now an effay bird thread

thx, for the criticism that's what I wanted, I'll keep that in mind and not do this pose again, I was just doing a quick photo because I had to go quickly.

Yeah why don't you go fucking read something about literally anything adjacent to design or art and then you can fix your cancer rather then being a fucking pasty blue dick showing drone.

I wasn't being ironic, you're a fucking pretentious moron, end your fucking life by hanging yourself in your 1 bedroom apartment, because you don't want to bother anyone, but then end up making things worse for everyone when your body decays so bad, because it's been hanging for over 6 months, and has left a distinct smell all around the apartment complex

You can't say something stupid and then go back on it and call it bait. Nice try, kiddo. Go do your homework.

I like this :)

I'm
this buy btw

yeah man just try and take a better pic next time and be cool even if you get shit on because how else are you going to improve? lurk more on inspo and other more interesting thread, waywt has only a few good posters. good luck

I do my homework, I'm a good kid, at least that's what my mom says :)

Makes sense you would like that. Gotta band together!!!

thanks, you're actually a nice person, which is rare on this board.

Justin Roiland called, he wants you to write for Rick and Morty

please come fuck my wife

bad

sorry, I'm gay ;)

You look like a homeless Jesus

stop using tripcodes if you can't dress

dude I love car seat headrest

Don't know why you posted that. It's basic and has no flare to it.

Also, bird thread.

Wow really stylish!

It's just not working. Too much blue, and brown, and too heavy.
>so now I need good fits to make waywt threads?
...........ummm Yes!

i cant believe jesus died so that the people in this thread could live and post fits

Thanks. Thats actually what im going for.

*Blocks ur path*

P-p-please Sir? Don't hurt me?---

>slowly pull out wallet and keys -->empty all contents onto ground---->sprint as fast as can into the woods

Too late
>*Teleports behind your back*
>Nothing personnel, kiddo

uhh i guess ill post in this one too. ill rate when some more fits are posted

I dig the vest

>shape-shifts
now what...plebe? you aren't even wearing geo-baskets.

oi poofter get out the way cunt

dope! ID on pants?

Kaaah. Kaaahhh

not sure if the rise is too low idk

hakama pants from vanished I've overseen say. great fit.

nope

nah you're good

reposted this too often

agree with the too much blue notion, but idk how to fix it. seems like the pants and jacket just match too much

if you want to wear jewelry like that with a simple outfit you have to have more of heritage esque aesthetic. the black tshirt and indigo jeans aren't terrible but the converse and glasses don't go well with the jewelry, making you look like a try hard high schooler.

i like this, except for how the pants sit around your ankles. they do this weird sharp taper thing and it doesn't look good. everything else is real good though

sick

lurk more

yeah i'd replace the pants with something with a higher rise

not something i'd wear but interesting nonetheless

Odd query. I feel like, the pants are too hiked up in the mid section, it looks like you have no penis.
Pants are too shiny.

I'd imagine air doesn't pass through those pants, which begs the question.. what happens when you fart in them?

>too shiny
agreed

gosh I have no idea.

Hes a faggot but he has a point, throw out your jeans and get some that fit instead of mushing your cock into a camel toe shape

W2c more crotch room?

What made you believe that this fit deserved to be posted on the internet ? (serious question)

You don't know what bait means.

homo? :3333

Coat is max comfy

The trip is a reference to Charles Manson ya dips.

I would shoot you if I saw you. Are you on adderall or something?

a jacket the same material would look better in my opinon but still good

(also you always have some of my favourite fits)

Damn jelly as fuck about those Cinco D-pants, had no idea they actually made them past prototypes

I could make you a pair from a trash bag

supa cool
cute as always but those shoes are gross
also which sailor is your favorite? mine is sailor jupiter
okay
i love it

Last time you looked like you were dying. Now you look like a corpse. Cool, dress more in black.

Where you from
I come find you

absolute shite fit

Soyboy circle jerk thread

Feminine looking.

agreed!

ty

why you guys posting the same fits on 2 consecutive waywt threads

i like the charles manson look. i suggest looking at 60/70 hippie inspo (just don't go over the top by take cues from it)

legit i cant think of any place where you wouldn't be bullied for wearing that. even the retards know how to dress better

I like waist up

I would like this regardless of the outfit

Are you the guy with the cat? I like it I admire your confidence

Neato

repost from the other thread
qlo/weekday/ann d

you don't have the body for this fit, also what are those socks
cool, maybe cuff your pants
wilderness-core
cs-major-core

Good fits rest are all irony memecore cuck trash

Change shoes yugibrah

those literally all look the same

It's not funny.

to what user, i have a wide variety of shoes

Something not so pointy

I like the Rest tho

thank you user, ill take your advice

i like saturn and jupiter! also i've had them for 5 years

Glad to help

Btw before i forget, get more single colour socks they are easier to handle and fit better 90% of the times

yeah ive been meaning to get some simple black socks, the ones i have now are meme shite

friend said I look like a fisherman from deadliest catch :-/

w2c the holster bag thing its so cool

you look like youre cosplaying as one, which is better than actually looking like one given that they die of old age when theyre about 35

you look like a hipster who just saw an episode of deadliest catch

Thrifted alpha industries parka

Average everyday fit.
Nice boots.
Getting some serious Jim Morrison vibes from this great fit.

Different shoes and pants that are more tapered would help
Very nice parka in my opinion good cop

sorta yeah but its still a good fit, just change your jacket and hat if you if being a fisherman bothers you