Deep Web Core shoes

Can anybody suggest some Deep Web core shoes that won't make me look too autistic
(also inspo)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/75534042
newbalance.com/pd/fresh-foam-arishi/MARIS.html?dwvar_MARIS_color=Phantom_with_Pacific#color=Phantom_with_Pacific
newbalance.com/pd/cypher-run/MSRMC.html?dwvar_MSRMC_color=Black_with_Orange#color=Black_with_Orange&width=D
newbalance.com/pd/minimus-40-trainer/MX40-V1.html?dwvar_MX40-V1_color=Barracuda_with_Red#color=Barracuda_with_Red
nike.com/t/sb-air-max-bruin-vapor-mens-skateboarding-shoe-jnTpBroy/882097-003?k_clickid=956e47bd-5c65-434d-ad9f-82d9f50531f4&cp=usns_kw_nike_null_pla!g!m!nobr!&k_clickid=956e47bd-5c65-434d-ad9f-82d9f50531f4
academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10051_3437261_-1?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=RunRepeat ApS&utm_content=12478019&utm_source=CJ&utm_term=
etsy.com/listing/588787563/ll-bean-anorak-mountain-classic-hoodie?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=black anorak&ref=sr_gallery-3-16
justicecaps.com/justicecaps_orders.htm
projectkovr.com/#
locationclothing.com/20-galactic-airmans-jacket-m-mens-location-galactic-airmans-jacket.html
locationclothing.com/20-hunterexogogglejacket-blksilv-m-mens-location-hunter-exo-goggle-bomber-jacket.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Converse Chuck Taylor 70’s, normies cant hehe normies can’t tell them apart from mainline Chucks!!!!! But we’re from the secret club AHAHAHA JUST it goes it goes gillotine

gave me a CHUCKle

Bump. I was gonna make this but I don't have any photos to get the old /dwc/ general, and was too lazy to check the archives. Thanks user

just wear thrifted generic brand black sneakers.

or some type of combat boot

no problem boy'o

I at least want to look a bit autistic sooo

got you senpai

Idk maybe for inspo black combat boots? Only problem is that, regardless of condition you might be identified. I like them because boots can take you virtually wherever you need, but most people wear tennies. For a basement dweller style /dwc/, one that has more graphics and is less militant/terrowave inspired, you can use your beater shoes? I'm just spitballing here

id?

hey that's want leads to inspiration,spit balling.

gotta sleep,i'll check on this thread in the morning

The asics look like gel kayano.
>spitballing leads to inspiration
Thanks, I'm working on it man. Speaking of, what does everyone think of doing a brand/label list of stuff that sells /dwc/ stuff? Or maybe some infographics that detail the differences between the militant and the basement dweller side of the style?
Graphically
>Cav Empt
>Pleasures
>Babylon
>Profound Aesthetic
>C2H2 Los Angeles
>FR2

some infographics would be nice,now im going to sleep for real this time.

These I think.

Okay goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow

I'm back,but I'm going to be a wagie and have no cell service so ill be back later.in going to be using this trip

You already sound autistic, why don’t you just accept it and add a helmet while you’re at it.

I actually kinda like these!

hearty Kek

vimeo.com/75534042

What in all of fucking nigger hell is that abomination?

Adidas x Dragon Ball Z kek

>trip

Nike has better shoes to work with for collabs.

I dunno, Adidas originals have a lot of unique shapes that fit the whole "alien" motif of DBZ better than I feel Nike shoes would. I think they're nice in concept but ugly as sin as far as actual shoes are concerned.

I'm back lads

(btw I m probably gonna get a soft shell or wind breaker for that shady espe DWC look)

*esqe*
fug

I'm going to post 3 shoes and see what you guys thing,The first one is the new balance Fresh Foam Arishi
newbalance.com/pd/fresh-foam-arishi/MARIS.html?dwvar_MARIS_color=Phantom_with_Pacific#color=Phantom_with_Pacific

Next,New balance(ues all 3 are new balance,I like this brand)Cypher Run

newbalance.com/pd/cypher-run/MSRMC.html?dwvar_MSRMC_color=Black_with_Orange#color=Black_with_Orange&width=D

and lastly(and more expensive),the New Balance Minimus 40 Trainer

newbalance.com/pd/minimus-40-trainer/MX40-V1.html?dwvar_MX40-V1_color=Barracuda_with_Red#color=Barracuda_with_Red

This looks like some bootleg nike shoes are those actually nikes?

>Weebs in charge of designing shoes

third ones are best

Asics x Kiko?

yes they are
nike.com/t/sb-air-max-bruin-vapor-mens-skateboarding-shoe-jnTpBroy/882097-003?k_clickid=956e47bd-5c65-434d-ad9f-82d9f50531f4&cp=usns_kw_nike_null_pla!g!m!nobr!&k_clickid=956e47bd-5c65-434d-ad9f-82d9f50531f4

here ya go

now that ive read a bit about all 3,I'm leaning towards the minimus(because they seem like they would handle water a bit better)and the cypher run(since I've started running lately)

I like this one
Then this one

the one and only

yea senpai

(he's more of the shady kind of deep web core,just a hint kind basement dweller)

This is a bit terror wave but meh.

(also,nice FMK-3)

I kinda like that this pic is from a security camera,jus looks DWC

This thread is so cringey

>using cringey

how's it goin reddit?

noice glasses

as stated before,I gotta get a wind breaker

looks pretty cool senpai

What do you all think of the Adidas galaxy trail as a more durable alternative to the new balances

academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10051_3437261_-1?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=RunRepeat ApS&utm_content=12478019&utm_source=CJ&utm_term=

My problem with this aesthetic is that the footwear needs to be good in urban/rural environments and not look out of place in either. I like these but they might look out of place in urban environments.

Ah,I see.Were I live(The SW)I see a good amount of people wearing trail shoes,they might not look too out of place.

What are your thoughts on these?
Also where do you live that trail shoes are common? Oregon?

South Texas,stuff like trail shoes arent all that uncommon,especially with younger people in rural/city-ish areas

oh,and those shoes are pretty cool and match the look of DWC(ID?)
(p.s. know any good windbreaker that aren't too expensive that'll match this general aesthetic)

I live like close to Houston. Those are publishxtnf. Try HBX. As for anoraks lemme see

thanks man,nice to see another Texas user

Np and yeah I agree
etsy.com/listing/588787563/ll-bean-anorak-mountain-classic-hoodie?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=black anorak&ref=sr_gallery-3-16
Imo most anoraks work

>inb4 ND

ues thats dtrue,basically any windbreaker would work,I just wanted some recommendations

*I wrote this in a hurry so it looks retarded*

If you really want to larp get your hands on one of these bad boys. It's an anti surveillance anorak that fucks with security cameras, making your silhouette undetectable.

This reminds me of the baseball cap with it lights on the visor to mess with cameras

*IR lights

Sick W2c?

here you go my man

justicecaps.com/justicecaps_orders.htm

Where do you get those?

I believe you can pre order from
projectkovr.com/#
Thanks m8

are goggle jackets DWC
(im actually thinking of getting one of these,im going to post one more after this,and see which one is better)

locationclothing.com/20-galactic-airmans-jacket-m-mens-location-galactic-airmans-jacket.html

Here's the second one my guys

locationclothing.com/20-hunterexogogglejacket-blksilv-m-mens-location-hunter-exo-goggle-bomber-jacket.html

Yeah I think so but they're too expensive for me personally. I'm gonna buy the anti surveillance once I posted earlier anyways though. C.p. Company makes these too and they have a sick giggle beanie

I saw it and it looked pretty cool,Ive been saving up for some time so im probably going to get one of the jackets

Good on you m9

Pretty spooky

>wah he said something bad about my rp clothes wah

I'm not even mad,the clothes are supposed to look weird and outlandish(and RP-ish,I mean just look at stuff like terrorwave,why are you surprised that a thread about Deep Wave Core has RP shit in it)but the word cringy at this point just seems very,as you or the poster would say,cringy.Its like going to a restaurant and being surprised there's food there.

Thanks my dude

pic always reminds me of this

any pants to match this core?

maybe some ugly utilitarian-looking canvas lowtops like palladium or feiyue (or any knockoffs of the latter on alibaba)

t. reddit

I just checked out both companies and feiyue seemed like it would fit pretty well (especially for the kinda basement dweller look)

(Actually might buy some fieyue's later,now just gotta contemplate if I should go high or low)

this pic made me want to get the hi's but sadly the modern black highs don't have the logo so im probably going to get the low cut black ones.(the also look hella cool when worn)