PATCH THREAD

Just ordered this bad boy

Post them sexy patches

Other urls found in this thread:

tittybats.storenvy.com/collections/1232388-patches/products/21807896-ghost-hug-embroidered-patch-corpsetits
innerdecay.com/collections/all/products/saturn-devouring-his-son-back-patch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTC?

tittybats.storenvy.com/collections/1232388-patches/products/21807896-ghost-hug-embroidered-patch-corpsetits

Here you fag

Thanks fag.

Dope OP

Anyone have experience with this brand? I like their art history patches.
innerdecay.com/collections/all/products/saturn-devouring-his-son-back-patch

Fast shipping, great quality
Kinda smaller than expected, the larger ones are worth the extra $$$ imo

Got this sad girl patch from one of my fav insta artists adipocere a few days ago

Where do you anons put patches besides jackets? I have more than I'd feel comfortable putting on a single jacket, and don't want my outerwear wardrobe to look to samey. And I'm still looking for a nice denim jacket at my local thrift stores :(

It's Corpse Titties most famous piece

I know, she has a bunch of other cool cool drawings. The oni girl ones are fire but they aren’t patches.

currently in the post!

Recently copped this one too.

Dope

Thinking about buying this, thoughts?

Never sewn before, how hard is it to get the knack for sewing patches on?

overdesigned
dank

Nah, it's pretty easy. I'd recommend practicing sewing a few scraps together for like an hour first though so your stitches aren't ugly

I like this a lot

w2c

Thinking in getting the Falero's "Witches going to their sabbath" one, don't know if its too edgy though

I've got two jackets with patches, a Bundeswehr Flecktarn Parka for normal ones and a black bomber jacket for Black Metal patches. Patches on the bomber jacket are nicely ordered, so if I want to get a new one, I take off one of the old ones.