Ideals Thread

These are always fun :3
Post ideals and r8 / h8 others :)

Here is the template btw

Reminds me of my gf

All nice choices, I do not like that dress though... I'd go for something classic like that but with a touch of modern

Underage detected
OUT!

I am 19 :)

Rate

nigger/10

male thot /10

Wow rude
I want to but i am an ugly freak with no social skills
>tfw full blown degenerate with an ugly face
It's not fair i want to ruin society

v good. Are you sure you're not gay however? Seem to have very discerning taste in attractive men and yet your taste in women is basic af

Something to think of

ye even the blonde girl on the left looks like a boy

There is nothing wrong with what he posted. What you see as basic, he sees as attractive. I don't get why this turned into talking about his sexuality. Would it matter to you? That'd be pretty gay.

Yeah, a bit maybe. I like kinda boyish looking girls, flat chests and all.

i am gay and i want a bf with his ideals so i was trying to convert him sry !

Pretty much have reached the body goals and the hair. Still working on getting my wardrobe just right. Currently single but I'm sure I can find a woman closer to my tastes soon.

Hmmmmmmm

Well that isn't a very ambitious wardrobe, is it.

What I consider to be fashionable is a cohesive, simple and clean look. I prefer the Saint Laurent or Dior clothing but I'm probably not going to be building my wardrobe with those expensive pieces of clothing. These are the 'basics' I aim to collect. Nice, simple, mid-high quality clothes and later on I'll add a bit of flair with designer pieces.

i spent way too much time doing this, although thinking about my goals motivated me. reached hair goals already, and halfway there clothes and body wise. still need to get toned and purchase some guidis. of course getting a gf will be the hardest of the goals, esp a qt art hoe (hopefully Veeky Forums aswell)

mein

Also a couple of pics to show where im at now

w2c braccae?

>i spent way too much time doing this, although thinking about my goals motivated me.

Ditto. It's nice to see it all in one place.

Nice clothes, mind posting the original picture of the bottom left?

>ctrl click when resizing

>meant shift-click

sry i am noob

very patrician

Pretty cool style.
bigguy4me
Alright, but Jared Leto almost singlehandedly ruined that movie. I mean the rest of it was great but christ I fuckin hate that guy.

good taste

this is me for sure

Right on

i thought too hard about this

what

you have 17 years old?

Why do you ask? Also nope

your aesthetic reminds me of tumblr circa 2010. like twee europhile girls who posted screencaps from godard films and dslr pics of forests and stuff.

not in a bad way though, it think it's cute and refreshing.

>who will protect me like a mom

Look into lesbian rates of domestic violence.

How do I achieve hair?

slightly grown out medium to short haircut. start with the top a bit longer than the sides, swoop the top and sides back for regular styling. Eventually your back and sides grow out and do what his does

Source: me I kinda had something similar but my hair started off being a fair bit longer on top than the sides (unlike I recommended)

I want to connect cute with a little of conservative and feminine while not ending up as a tryhard, kinda hard desu, in this year

>look into mentally unstable people statistics that aren't your real mums

i think it's cute look, especially if you actually want to look girly and modest. i liked the late 2000's/early 2010s indie girl look, like zooey deschanel with the bangs and cardigans. it was cute, and wish it would come back. i'm really tired of the whole 90s nostalgia dad-hat goodwill-core & art hoe "f*ck me daddy* insta baddie looks that have dominated most of this decade.

also, how do you feel about mori girl / natural kei fashion (pic related)? is it too granola or harajuku-y?

nice hickey m8

I like these as well but sometimes their outfits are a little overdone and too loose, although the left one is something I would love to wear

That's cool. Embracing being bi worked great for me, best of both worlds, and you can push it as far/little as you like

I really wanna be a B movie rapemonster

>i liked the late 2000's/early 2010s indie girl look, like zooey deschanel with the bangs and cardigans. it was cute, and wish it would come back.
horrendous taste

begone ye boy of soy

Can i get pics of the 2 asian girls on bottom right?

>protect me
ugh
kys pls

who to follow on ig for these 'style' pics?

>liking cute feminine girls = soyboy

?

"cute" and "feminine" is trapspeak for "weak and gay".
if you like "cute and feminine" girls you effectively like dickless traps because, as a soyboy, you feel comforted by weakness.

Normal men don't want their women to look like teenage boys in drag.

I am a girl but ok

Patrician as fuck.

Rate m8s

These ones are really cool

So liking strong, hairy, masculine preop mtf is the only non soyboy option huh, ok.

I fap to ugly old grandpas with uncut juicy cock

do u skate?

Dunno I don't use ig

Real men are not as insecure about their masculinity to think that feminine girls make them feminine

kek i remember when those two shirtless dudes were called dyel on Veeky Forums

kek imagine being this gay.

DICKLESS
TRAPS

still are

It's true. You don't have to lift (much) to get a body like that. Can be achieved just through body weight exercise and cardio.

Are you trying to be bruno mars?

They are pretty small though. They're mostly just very lean with not very much muscle.

Go to a barber and ask for that haircut.

How fucking far in the closet are you that you have to make yourself believe other men are gay for liking feminine girls.

Pic related

>dickless
Yeah, I am a woman.

>traps
I'm not crossdressing

You are just a huge faggot so pathetic that you have to validate your fragile masculinity with your girlfriend. Real masculine men date cute and feminine girls to create a nice contrast with

>r-real men date weak, fragile, ugly little homonculi who hide their neotenic bodies underneath frumpy hipsterwear! They DON'T date hot girls who keep themselves in shape and aren't afraid to show off!

a dickless trap is what you are.

Is this bait?

>weak and fragile
Yeah, like all throughout history? These women were your ancestors
>ugly little homonculi
You mean cute adorable small girls?

>hiding bodies under hipster clothes
Apparently you can't use normal clothes not hiding nor showing off anymore

>they don't hate hot girls
You can be both cute and feminine and hot, fucking faggot

>who keep themselves in shape
Apparently when you are feminine and cute it means that you are not caring about your body

>aren't afraid to show off
Code for: aren't afraid of being whores

Go somewhere else with your fragile masculinity and need to validate yourself through sportswomen that are more of a man that you will ever be

v nice
this is a interesting combination, i dig it tho
narcissistic af, we are friends now
shame you're gay
LONDON

best itt 10/10

Who's the girl?

qt

Very cute. My type of girl

Thank u

this is very unhealthy Veeky Forumsm

So when are you gong to release your R&B album?

% rate is great, unlike those monster heteros
kek fuck off she-faggot

kek this fag wears tapout tees for sure

stop doxxing yourself

A real man appears

Couldn't have said it better :)