Serious question: is it /sleazecore/ to carry arround a small bottle of booze wherever you go...

Serious question: is it /sleazecore/ to carry arround a small bottle of booze wherever you go? Because it makes me feel like a fucking badass loser.

I did this but then remembered that I practically gag at the taste of anything 40%+ that isn't gin so I won't look so cool

For me, it's whisky or rum at all costs. I suppose vodka could work too if you're from some Appalachian college town and you chain smoke.

The more sleazcore thing to do would be to buy those individual shot bottles you find in the checkout lane of your liquor store and cram them into every available pocket youve got.

whoops, I've been /sleazecore/ before I've ever considered myself sleazy. nice

Stop being a degenerate.

It's a sleazecore thread. That's the point.

If I see an empty shot bottle littering the ground, I assume someone was having the DTs.

Sounds more hobocore. I imagine peak hobocore would be carrying around a paper lunch bag full of individual shot bottles
hahaha that actually sounds like a rad fucking time

Just carry around a flask with whiskey in it because you hate facing reality sober like a normal person, it has no connection to fashion whatsoever

This guy's a Camus fan

Also there is a difference in presentation between a flask and a bottle of liquor.

yeah
that's actually cool

or pour them into cans of coke in public, pretending you hope no one notices

this

Maybe try having a personality and don't LARP as a tv character in a vain hope somebody on campus will want to talk to you.

You know Sleaze isn't based on a TV character right?

THIS BOARD HAS GONE TOO FAR

>is my alcoholism fashionable

Not likely.

>bill murray Diet Coke core
This though. Actual alchoholic a don't do this shit cuz it's Veeky Forums they do it because their addicted and nothing about alcoholism is actually Veeky Forums trust me I'm a 25 year old with a massive hemmeroid from drinking 3+ 40z of malt liquor every day for the past month. I haven't spoken to anyone irl besides the bodega clerk in a week, my room is literally covered in jizz stained napkins, empty bottles, and trash. I lost another job and I'm considering inviting a fat 18 year old over my apt tonight to fuck in her ass(I just have to get drunk enough to be able to fuck a literal whale)

This isn't anything you want to aspire to and wearing this shit as a costume is even more pathetic

(Continued)
Like I know you watched fear and loathing or leaving Las Vegas or shameless or rick and north and thought this shit was all fun and games but it's really not buddy so just aspire to some other core please

oh sorry, i meant
don't LARP as a tv character trope

I went through a phase for like two months in college where I was only drinking schnapps. I'd have a pint of Dr. McGillicuddy's Mentholmint in my coat pocket all the time. I only stopped when I realized I was spending $30 a day and drinking a solid three pints of schnapps every day, plus the occasional beer or nightcap shot of something harder.

being an alcoholic is incredibly not fa

What are some /sleaze/ smokes?

who the fuck does that though? that's only something I know from shitty sitcom tv series from the 80s or maybe 90s. don't do that. you'll look like a weirdo.

exclusively Bugler

Sounds like you have mental issues, bub. It's just memes.

These are all I ever smoke. Don't think you can get them in the States or elsewhere, though.

>flask
Pewter or steel, Veeky Forums?

That's the whole point of this aesthetic

Steel with black or brown leather. Mine has a collapsible shot glass in the side.

I'm thinking of copping a Hawaiian Shirt, some slides and loafers, and a gold chain instead of copping a Versace piece, should I cop the sleaze or go designer?

I keep a bottle of whiskey under my desk at work. Usually a smaller bottle in my briefcase. Not very Veeky Forums. I drink at work wayyy too much.

whatever cost the least, otherwise its gotta be EMBOSSED

$250 Jacob Bromwell flask

>Pleased to meet you milady
>May I pour you a drink? It's from my private selection

A small bottle of booze is hobo-core.

Get a flask if you want to be sleaze.

>Serious question: is ... me ... a fucking ... loser

Yes

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>”RECREATIONALLY” POISONING ONE’S BODY.