How does Veeky Forums rate Teddy Fresh?

how does Veeky Forums rate Teddy Fresh?
is it low quality hipster garbage?

A lot of people like to compare it to Golf Wang and I see why. They both try to capture the nostalgia of 90s youth with bright color palettes, patterns, etc. What makes Golf Wang come out as appealing to me is that it's not as childish as Teddy Fresh in comparison. Down from their name and even their logo, Teddy Fresh to me seems like a brand for babies in their 30s. While Golf Wang comes of as just ironic, using tacky design of a different era that ends up feeling a lot less serious.

Consider the type of person who is a big enough h3h3 fan to buy their clothes. Do you want to dress like that person?

The clothes themselves are pretty ugly in my opinion. I appreciate that Hila actually has vision for the line but I don't personally like it.

Not the worst thing out there imo. The yellow color block hoodie they have is alright but the style is somewhat tacky and. 5/10.

I don't find h3h3 funny at all either.

>bright color palettes
but that's not teddy fresh at all
there is some pastels but it's not bright
> using tacky design of a different era
this is also blatantly untrue for golf wang
the fuck are you talking about

I don't like most of it. These socks are okay though.

Not only do I hate H3H3 with a passion and find them extremely snide, exploitative and unfunny

but I also think their clothing line looks awful. I hate the whole style and name too, looks pretty try hard. Also what this guy said

On what planet is a pastel color not bright?

its just utter shit as is their 'comedy'
I don't know why you made this thread, in what world is teddy fresh going to be effay?

How do you guys think Hila sounds when she moans during sex?

these colors look awful. literal garbage core.
also, what if you're not olive-skinned like they are? well, I guess I know what you would do then. NOT wearing their shitty ugly clothes that are not for your type or skin-tone.

like a complete retard, like she always sounds.

To me its no different than Logan Paul merch. Just some clothes shilled by a Youtuber. Hila cant design for shit and the whole brand seems like a half assed attempt of making something "different".
Steady Hands at least puts themselves out there with unique pieces both palette wise and shape wise

Maverick is the tackiest garbage on the planet wtf are you talking about? At least Hila is TRYING to put in effort into something unique. Logan's shit looks like knockoff Nike.

Yes it is but so am I

soy core

I get that she's trying but it still feels a little bit all over the place. Hopefully it improves with time but the brand is just not that appealing as a whole. I really think it would sink without the H3H3 name behind it.

I'll commend Nihongo Suicido Foresto for atleast being consistent with his shitty merch and Im not saying that its good either. His brand wasnt made with the intention of being fashionable, but at the same time, its plain enough to work with most shit.

decent looking tall ethan wtf

teddy fresco is pretty damn cool

Glorified YouTuber merch.

DNC

h3h3 is pretty unfunny, but the podcasts and some of those youtube drama things are entertaining sometimes.
Buying youtuber merch after the age of 14 is autistic though.

it's literally youtube fan merch
literally same level as buying a jake paul shirt

UGLY AF

>His brand wasnt made with the intention of being fashionable

Dude, Logan absolutely sells his shit to be the next fashion trend. Why would he wear his own shit if he didn't think it looked good?

this

She doesn't, she just makes shy whimpering noises and tries as hard as she can to hide how much she's into it.

are you that dense

how about because MONEY

those joggers aren't bad, but if their whole shtick is dark complementary colors/color blocking then that's pretty bad

I just noticed there's a patch/embroidering near the pocket on the joggers which kinda ruins them. The rest of their clothes are gaudy also, the only thing that's okay is the grey teddy sweater, but it's kinda hard to fuck up a grandma sweater anyway.
FINAL VERDICT: teddy fresh is garbo, spend ur money on another mid cost level streetwear brand, there are literally hundreds

This golf wang/thrift/mac Demarco core is almost 10 years old.
Now this h3h3 fags are ripping the shit out of them and all the fags are buying it.

The only thing from the store that i could see myself buying is the beanie.

it's jewelcore

This.

Yes

is this the cringe thread?

i can see where she gets her fabric from

He used to be funny. He just rants now and it's pretty cringeworthy.

and taking a seam ripper to that tag, lol

Why are her arms longer then his?

Any brands that just straight out copy 90s designs and cuts? Really tired of thrifting

Imreadycore

Shit clothes and dumb ass reactionary youtuber . 4/10

>look i can make a double chin and i have a gut
>my husband acts like a retard and i am his caretaker
>le triggered libs
ad nauseum

h3h3 is literally redd*t.

kys yourself lad

H3H3 sucks but Hila is truly talentless. I do not understand the appeal at all.

Just seems like a Lazy Oaf rip-off at the moment
Looking forward to seeing where she takes it, but I can't imagine anything huge will come from it, maybe a couple of real nice pieces.

try Polar Skate Co, pretty 90s inspired and decent quality

They're muted, LIGHT colors. Not bright.

yuckie

Wowe Off-white so epiC!!!

Same, but I think in the end she will give in and start to make some noise

Didndt these dudes have Kermit Peterson on their podcast?

not really my style but I think it's pretty cool desu

Looks like something you'd find from H&M's child section

that's kinda the basis of this entire line as far as I can tell

wow how cool, how visionary, how ground breaking, wow really entombing the current cultural zeitgeist in a physical anchor in the form of fabric, wow so avant-garde, ashkenzi jews IQ looks like THAT!?

I don't really see why every brand needs to be ground breaking or visionary, most aren't. Even most designer brands aren't ground breaking, genius is kinda rare phenomenon.
As far as the current state of streetwear goes, I'd say it's pretty fresh (get it) and original. As you put it
>something you'd find from H&M's child section
is not really something I can hold against the brand when there is next to no one doing this kinda thing for adults. I feel like the comparison to Golf Wang falls flat mostly because of that, the Golf clothing, while having similar whimsical vibe to it, is not something you'd find in childrens section, it's sorta like distorted nostalgia crossed with traditional skateboard brand clothing.
And I feel like the brand is getting shit mostly because it's by the youtubers but then nothing exists without context and if they have promo pics like this: I don't think they are even trying to distance the two brands they have so the critique isn't entirely unfair.

When a Jew tries to sell you something turn around and run far far away.

yea id much rather give buy golf than give money to the jew couple

Don't have anything against h3h3 but the i hate everything about the brand, biggest gripe is with the colour way and the logo legit looks like a toddler brand (even tho i think that's what they going for it still looks bad)

i don't think its as obnoxious as jake paul merch but i agree that its half assed and shit

lol the shameless off white rip off

the appeal is that its made by a popular youtuber and that's enough for some people sadly

Jews love pedophilia

This is their new way of promoting it

Everyone loves pedophilia.

Why are people listening and taking srsly someone who is a fat discipline-less fucking slob and a hideous repulsive bitch. I am a fellow Jew btw

That's why the Paul brothers, RiceGum, Faze whoeverthefuck, and all of those YouTube faggots get money. They know how to sell a brand, or some shit like that.

Jewish trash trying to use the golfwang style.

Also I want to mention the name and the logo that they plaster all over their clothes is fucking awful

childish, boring hipster garbage

w2c jacket and pants

The Virgin Teddy Fresh vs The Chad Maverick

Golf is trash

Word, I seriously don't understand their appeal.

is this the pope thread?

yes

>i am a fellow jew btw
holy shit youre qualified as shit

Looks like the Koreans shit you find on aliexpress

their comedic value dropped off as soon as they moved from Israel. their best material was in the editing and picking out weird obscure creeps and weirdos back in 2012-13. their actual podcast they do these days can be pretty good though with the right guests and when Ethan isn't trying to hard. has the potential to offer competition in that Joe Rogan type market.

She is ironically fucking beautiful inside and out

kekaroonie doonie

you wish you could hustle like they are with the clothing line though

Is that Jun-chan?

Looking forward to this

Does he do that to his chin to be funny or does his chin actually look like that?

Both of them look like shit damn

hila needs to learn color theory or just have her eyes checked because she's constantly fucking up color clashing

you don't clash yellow with orange as they're next to each other on the color wheel

her brand will never succeed if the only people buying it are their youtube followers