IT'S OVER THE ULTRABOOST IS FINISHED!

IT'S OVER THE ULTRABOOST IS FINISHED!

these are ugly and not even hypebeasts care about ultraboosts anymore, they're frat bro tier

Omg, awesome.

somehow its uglier than a boost, congrats

Good.

they look great
fuck you guys
will probably pick up a pair for running

they look fucking horrible, but if you like them get a pair

uglier than vapormax kek.

Those are seriously ugly OP

don't understand the hate

they managed to make a uglier and more boring version of a 5 year old shoe.

Why do people think they are Ultra Boosts 2.0? they look like alphabounce

What the fuck

It's called a heel clip and it adds a bit more stability you retard. Particularly useful for runners who heel strike.

The OG Air Max always gonna be my favorite Nike sneakers

I dpn't see anything wrong with this, in fact, I think they look pretty cool

Its just an average looking sneaker and nothing special. maybe if it was 2014 itd be nice

Nike probably got lot of money on this sneaker, the social media hyping the fuck out of this sneaker for some reason and it doesn't look any special

>Particularly useful for runners who heel strike
So all cross country runners then?

>impl UB are the most comfy shoes
>impl it's not asics gel lyte 3

The silhouette of asics gel lyte 3 looks almost like air max 90 and those shoes aren't that comfortable

beautiful shoe

it looks good. it is a running shoe.

Cant wait for the reviews. All my friends shit on me because I run in nikes and not brooks asics saucony etc. Tried asics gel once but they're just too heavy for me.

those look like stretch marks...

I looked in some review apparently the it could get worn out quickly cause the sole is made out of foam and has nothing protecting it like the Ultraboost, which has the Continental sole layered to it

Generic af looking runners. Maybe back in 2012 those might have been interesting. Now every single sneaker manufacturer has similar silhouettes.

Would be okay with a running outfit but nothing else.

I can understand the hype for vapormax, but these shits look worse than flyknit racers and trainers. Its like going from Ultra boost to NMD