Browsing pants on Grailed

>browsing pants on Grailed
>"professionally hemmed" from a 34" inseam to 28"
Why do manlets even try? They buy pieces made for tall people and fuck up all the proportions trying to contort them to midget dimensions

>from a 34" inseam to 28"

You can do that?!

it's like the easiest alteration of clothing there is

Oh wait, I confused inseam with waist.

How does hemming fuck up proportions? But that's more like midget than manlet tier anyway

Knee height

?? Do they cut knees differently? You could of course taper them to match the original width

Midgets tend to have shorter thigh lengths

You can do that too mate. Any seamstress will take it apart at the sames and take it in.

And? i'm not really sure what you are getting here because i'm sure in pants that are originally 28" their knees will be in same position anywya.
they can't take that much. the seat will be far too big and the pockets will get too close together.

They can, for a price. Just have to pull more seams.

is this waist or leg we are talking about here?

Do you have a waist inseam?

retard

ngl dont know alot about tailoring. never needed to do it. but what is an inseam? just cropping the leg?

Inseam is the line that goes from the crotch to the ankle on your pants (length of leg more or less). How do you buy pants/post on a fashion forum and not know your inseam?

are you retarded? they don't have the proportions as tall people

just known my "leg" measurement. never knew it was called inseam. ty for the info tho

have you just learned english?
yes? and you can taper the leg

'lets gonna 'let senpai

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

>believing some retard tailor is going to replicate the exact cut of a pair of jeans or make stubby legs not look like shit
/fat/spo please go

This thread was a bad idea and just continues to get worse. Please know when to stop.

It's depressing to see how few people on Veeky Forums know what an inseam is

I always liked to think that there weren't that many teenagers here

Lol. Do you think it's hard to sew straight?