What is your excuse not having manliest and most practical haircut there is?

What is your excuse not having manliest and most practical haircut there is?

>easy and fast to maintain home
>free after getting hair clipper
>no need to use all kind of hair products like little bitch
>impossible to fuck it up, always perfect after using hat or exposed to wind and water
>not blocking your vision when you do sports

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Begg-0DgbQR/?taken-by=mdcrubengonza
archive.org/details/onvitalreserves02jamegoog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mi head is round as a coconut

I am probably not going to have problems with hair loss for the next 30 years of my life (I am 20). But I shave my head to look and behave more mature. I like the constant coolness of my head and I believe that this feeling helps me in being patient and calm. Since I have shaved my head, I am a waaaay more competitive person than I used to be. I am more aggressive when it is needed, for example when playing computer games. The way I play and the way how intimidating my game-play is, sometimes seems to be scaring other players. Sometimes people seem to be afraid of me when I walk on the streets. But I do not mind. It is better for some of them to be afraid of me, than if they were looking at me as if I was a child. I am pretty sure that my pain tolerance has moderately increased since I have shaved my head. So.. Yeah, this is how it is. I am not a dick, but I am just more bad ass-like.

> What is your excuse not having manliest and most practical haircut there is?

Having hair looks better, retard.

mama mia thats a good-a pasta

Maybe because i look shit with no hair?

I could live with it, but having a full hwad of hair is infinitely better.

had it for two years. got tired of it. the haircut was easy and practical, but also basic AF

Nothing immediately wrong with it. Pros include: economical and low-maintenance. A clear disadvantage is it does not allow you to maximize your potential look.

I had this cut for over 6 months. I shaved weekly with a Wahl clipper with the 1 millimeter comb. I have recently found a beauty school that takes walk-ins in an area I travel through precisely on a time in my schedule where I have a couple hours to kill.

Last week I got a skin-2 fade with shaping on the brows and beard. This Saturday I will be getting a skin-3 fade. The plan is to work myself up to a side-part as my round face needs a square-ish haircut for a good contrasting look.

Link below related.

instagram.com/p/Begg-0DgbQR/?taken-by=mdcrubengonza

Side note: if you plan to cut your own hair like I did (meaning, shave it all on one comb setting), always go with a quality brand like Wahl for the hair clipper. They aren't expensive - I bought mines for around $35 USD + taxes - and it runs great.

Pic related.

I somehow have a hairline which looks good with hair but awful when buzzed. I have a high forehead but still haven't started balding yet.

>trying to grow hair out after the last buzzing around 6 months ago
>time is nearing to get a haircut
>getting urges to BUZZ again even though I'll probably regret it later
fuckkkk

iktf

debating buzzing today.

Same, I've been keeping up the sides with a 2 and at the top slowly moving up, finally at a 6. so now I either shave it all down or go through the awkward in-between hair length.

>had buzzcut for a year
>head buzzed in december last time, planned to grow out
>got drunk 4 days ago and rebuzzed
I'm an idiot.

It makes it look like you are poor or something. Poverty haircut.

Holy shit.

Looks like absolute trash

always had this. If I watch a good movie with a bald guy on it, the urge multiplies by 5. Hair currently growing, buzzed with 1 sized clipper.

Sure, it is very practical, but it works good if you have a very manly face (eg Statham). Gosling is not a good example, he is the typical 'gorgeous' guy young women love and he looks just so much better in pic related.

Best way to go imo is crewcut, its easily doable at home, still very practical and easy to make look good.

my ears flare out at the bottom instead of the top, making my head look more tapered in at the top plus i have a sloping back forehead

I have a massive skintag on the back of my head. fucking annoying and ugly

Buzzcuts look great on some but man, as a gril, seeing guys with longer hair makes me want to play with it and run my fingers through it. It's fucking hot when you can pull it off.

>always perfect after wearing a hat
WRONG
My hair is a 4 all over now and beanies fuck it up 24/7 due to static electricity

But yeah, best haircut

yeah if you're as attractive as ryan gosling it's good, but you're not, so this is what you're actually going to look like

but I do; started years ago due to being under a helmet a lot of the time, continued due to showing signs of balding
very nice skull shape and square jaw are my saviors

I have a giant ass strawberry shaped birthmark on my head that'd give my hair a weird patched appearance.

Growing up, everyone I saw who had a buzzcut were either really poor or really autistic

Gosling has a bad cranium. Deformed

Skinhead comparisons. Also the average woman is fucking terrified of a dude with a shaved head.
Can confirm: did have a shaved head once. I also wore a ski mask on the regular. So I suppose there were other factors.

GF likes my long natural black straight goth tier hair

Don’t do it guys, I did just that. Buzzed, then wanted to grow out but failed at the 4 month mark and buzzed again. I regret it and I am now on my 2 month mark. Going to last 2 years this time

That actually sounds 100% plausible and believable to me, because it's a given that our appearance exerts both an incredibly strong effect on on own personal psychological state, as well as how random strangers view us when we're in public.

So user, if shaving your head fosters a healthier and more lively mindset, I highly suggest you keep it up! I believe you've touched upon quite a deep subject there, in fact.

An extraordinarily good and useful book you may find interesting:

archive.org/details/onvitalreserves02jamegoog

>Have long hair
>Free, you don't even need to buy a clipper
>no need to use all kind of hair care products
>Unless you want that shit luxurious
>Impossible to fuck up, just put that shit up and walk out the door
>Doesn't block my vision, see above

this,I have a shitty head shape, I look like a peanut

Based on both sides of my family I expect to the hair on top of my head completely over the next fifteen years. I want to have something to look back to.

niggas out there thinking they will look like male models if they get a buzzcut

JUST

I don't look like the goose

Yeah like this is not the case with every single hairstyle.

I've wanted to try a buzz cut for quite some time now, however Im scared it won't work with my head/face ( I have an oval shaped face with good jawline/chin). Also, is buzzing when you have a larger sized head a mistake?

I'm horrifically balding at 21 so I will be doing this very soon, only reason I haven't is because I can't get tan right now and I'll look like charlie brown

Full thick hair shows good genes and healthy vitamin levels.

you need 10/10 facial aesthetics or else you end up looking like a deformed peanut

Big ears

My hair’s been growing for over two years and is past my shoulders, but I will be buzzing soon. Never had my hair this long and while it looks nice, the upkeep is too much for me

I second this

>What is your excuse not having manliest and most practical haircut there is?

The picture of Gosling you posted. He looks retarded 2/10. Pic related is Gosling with hair.. hmm tough choice which is best, eh...

Sadly, this.

pic related

I know this is a meme but it's actually the exact opposite for me, I don't get ID'd normally but when ever I get a buzz cut or a really short cut everyone thinks I am 15.

Buzzcuts are high test desu

Because my hair gives me superpowers!
I feel more intuitive while having slightly longer hair.
Every time I shaved to 1mm I felt blind...
But I try to maitain more manly look.
I ain't no faggot looking bitch.

Any haircut puts me back a few years in age.

>tfw I like buzzcut but I look like shit with one

I've got a dent in my skull from falling down a flight of stairs as a kid.

Normally its not noticeable, but I can feel it when i run my fingers across my head.
Never went for anything shorter than 3 inches on top because I have the feeling it will look ridiculous.

this and awful headshape

>for example when playing computer games

Is that a bad joke, bud?

I'd look like an ugly serial killer

>Got horrible hair
>Don't have the face for a buzz cut

even guys who have the face to pull this cut off can't pull it off

What happened to Zach man
His long blonde hair was beautiful

He's aging like shit now

>He's aging like shit now
Nigga he looks exactly the same he just shaved his head.

>Nigga he looks exactly the same he just shaved his head

You haven't seen him that much lately

He suits the buzz imo, you gotta have the right face for it and he does

That would be implying I always go for utilitarian 24/7

>washing is a pain
>can get greasy quick
>my wavy/curly hair is ruined and unable to look good after an hour of being tied up
>sick of tying it up all day for work
>long hair only goes with a scruffy look, sabotages any attempts to look smart

kek

Last time I shaved my head, I looked like Sid from Toystory.

>tfw have a nice round shaped head
>long hair, in-between, buzz or bald looks good

feels good. now I should start lifting

PLEASE post pic

this was a month ago

Do it, it feels great. There is beauty in a fresh start.

Buzzcut fit only on people with al least 9/10 facial aesthetic and skinny-muscular body. But if you live in a cold place is a pain in the ass cause you have always to wear a hat.

maaaan im considering it so hard right now if dubs ill do it

need to get skinny first

do you have a strong chin? If you already have short hair it's not a big deal, if you don't like if you just have to wait some month to have back you old haircut.

My forehead is fucked up so I need bangs.

>have this haircut
>dad sees and shaves his head too
>coworker likes it and buzzes his head too
Everyone should try it at least once

i have a somewhat weird shaped head. i'd love to be able to rock a buzz but the couple times i tried i regretted it. i look good with a zero on the sides faded into something short though. but i'm growing out the top now.
i'd like to grow my sides out but it takes too much time to get to a length on the sides i'm happy with and looks stupid in between

I look too aggressive with it, look better with atleast some length on top.

I have giant ears and a clown nose and negro lips so I try to get that early mick jagger cut

I'll buzz when I lose more weight. I have a strong/jaw chin under my layers of facial fat so I hope it will look good.

I have a vegeta level widows peak hairline

but maybe that would look good, idk, advise?

Been buzzed for a long time.

my eyebrows are so thick shaving my head will make it look unbalanced

>shave your eye brows too

Genius.

Mohawk Master race. Keep it sloppy and to the side.