Chelsea boots are gay in a really bad way and only turbo fuccbois wear them they look good...

Chelsea boots are gay in a really bad way and only turbo fuccbois wear them they look good. They are the shoe equivalent of fedoras.

t. Amerimutt

Pictured: OP

your opinion isn't even a real personal one. you are literally spouting a meme. you're going to die, so i don't know why you're wasting your seconds shitposting on Veeky Forums

A true American hero.

Isn't that one of the numale facial expressions

Yep.

Further proof that /pol/ calling anyone else numale is projection.

OP is a mad Burger King employee who can't afford SLP

You scared of the big boys calling you a faggot op? Being gay is great, much more freedom fashion wise.

If I see one more faggot wearing Chelsea boots with skinny jeans with ripped knees and a denim jacket, I'm going to scream.
It looks terrible. No grown ass, self respecting male should EVER waer ripped jeans.

Amerimutt are absolutely disgusting

dont lie, you would love a hedi boy in 60mm boots to trample your balls

Hedi has shit taste in boypussy.

if only the velcro tard shoes and new balances weren't cropped out of this picture

is this aspbergers-core?

ID on those?

SLP chelseas.

Almost all chelsea boots look like shit except. Saint Laurent Paris Wyatt 30s. Fucbois and normies wear cheap brands that look like trash.
I have 6 pairs of SLPs and all I get are compliments. I've even had girls ask to rub the suede on them. They said it was soft.

It's like a leather jacket where it's only going to look good if it's top notch quality. I'm also frustrated seeing all the normies walking around with H+M or aldos chelseas.

It's the /true-face-of-alt-right/ core

What an ugly beast

>They said it was soft.
just like you rich boy

ill stomp ya in my RMs

yeah this

>paying over $1000 for gay meme shoes that aren't even goodyear welted
This is your mind on SLP

Ironically in his attempt to have a kid expelled from school, HE was the one who got kicked out.

>I have 6 pairs of SLPs and all I get are compliments
if you call saint laurent SLP and not YSL you definitely don't wear saint laurent

The numale expression is an open mouth. The hand sign is "white supremacy". Aka a meme
Butt hurt leftist zog spreading disinformation

the brand isn't called Yves Saint Laurent anymore. if you call Saint Laurent Paris "YSL" still then you definitely are an idiot.

True law abiding citizen.

Don't lie, you want to see a teen coming-of-age gross out type comedy based on this photo.

how are you so dumb? is this really what the average slp customer is like?

you really have no concept of fashion outside of what you see on instagram

>yurocucks

It's not disinformation if it's true

>Fits all the markers of a numale
>Especially when you know he whiteknights for Tomi.

Exhibit B

>kneepads
lmao he'll need those for when he's sucking later

A true American hero

YSL rebranded to SLP when Hedi joined
YSL is shit, Hedi saved them

Amerifag

My whole body cringed just by looking at this fucking dandy