Okay Veeky Forums

Okay Veeky Forums.
I saw a couple trendy looking black guys walk past earlier, wearing outfits that seemed to contain all the colours of the rainbow, which made me think, and upon getting home I realised that my own wardrobe truly looks rather bleak.
What can I do to breathe some new life into it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.de/itm/NEU-Original-Bundeswehr-Moleskinjacke-OLIV-Feldjacke-BW-Feldbluse/323032360364?hash=item4b363aa5ac:m:m_MYoP1W3QP5bpjZ5U7-ssw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First thing's first, buy some jackets without padded shoulders. I'd recommend some kind of military surplus for your wardrobe. You seem to have your own style, and that's cool, but it looks pretty bland. Buy stuff you're not necessarily comfortable with; branch out a little.

SALMON

>buy some jackets without padded shoulders
I've got some unpadded field jackets like this, if that's what you mean.
What do I do with salmon?

Snowniggas cant wear colors, doesnt work with our complexion

Did you steal from hitlers Closet?

get some camo. that'll spice things up

>mfw imagining some pasty suburbanite teen running around in an oversized wehrmacht greatcoat and or tunic

Jesus fucking christ what even is this site

>oversized
Not really.
I've got some flecktarn and strichtarn.
I wonder if that's really true.

Very autistic

That coat looks badass, senpai. Fuck this board, (((they))) just want you to dress like a nigger here. As long as you aren't fat and have a decent looking face, that should look really cool.

hfs

>Senpai
Yeah OP this is the kind of person who thinks that that jacket looks cool so I'll uh let you draw your own conclusions here

>not knowing about the word filters
shaking my head to be honest family

I wrote f.am, you dumb nigger. Forgot that they change it to senpai on this site for some faggy reason.

>implying that the unfiltered term is any better
Seppuku Now fAm

It's a really nice coat but what the fuck is the occasion for this?

Senpai I think you better calm down.

Aww did I trwigger you??
Good bitch welcome to the real world(I'll give you a hint it's not like ur lil safe space)

Now head on back to r/cuckolding/ to post pics of your gf getting gangbanged

Soy boi BTFO

>It's a really nice coat but what the fuck is the occasion for this?
Whenever I am going to have to walk past a synagogue.

No offense OP but most of that stuff looks like civil war era military uniforms lol

please tell me you have a nazi uniform kink fetish

>welcome to the real world

>sprint
>not superior t-mobile

this looks so boring and not even colorwise

You want to get your ass slapped?

It's best to create your own occasion, rather than be defined by your surroundings.

No offense fag but you know exactly nothing about military garb or history

>weak white teenager
>azn

What sorts of clothes do you own besides milsurp? Cause if you want to breathe color into your clothes I dont think more milsurp is the way to go

That's not an Asian boy...

>soulless white boy tries to steal style and culture from PoCs

don't listen to the wrong people
earthy tones> everything else

Sharing is caring and caring makes the world a better place.

>.t posting on a device that was invented by whites

I usually go around in a dress shirt and trousers if I'm not wearing army stuff, donning a simple black overcoat when stepping outdoors.
Casual winter time outdoor wear?
I can only assume that it reflects my boring personality.

But w2c? German Greatcoat/Overcoat yields slightly similar coats but not that one. Any help with names etc.?

It's an East German army officer overcoat.

wearing all the colors of the rainbow doesn't look good. It's just loud. It's poor people trying to signal...

youre right cps and chelsea boots acne apc norse projects haha epic ! dark minimalism drape texture allblack monochrom!

>dark minimalism drape texture allblack monochrom!
Unironically this

Actually historically it's been the other way around, it's just that poor people can afford to do that shit now too.

Some pastels that complement the rest of your cloths

W2c these two?

weekly visit to the trenches

>using plebian networks
>not using the almighty verizon

that thing is fucking beautiful

The first one is a Bundeswehr field jacket:
ebay.de/itm/NEU-Original-Bundeswehr-Moleskinjacke-OLIV-Feldjacke-BW-Feldbluse/323032360364?hash=item4b363aa5ac:m:m_MYoP1W3QP5bpjZ5U7-ssw

The second one is a pretty standard civvie overcoat of its type.

This is a fashion board

Danke

Hugo Boss basically said the Nazis were fashionable.

You discuss fashion on a fashion board, no?

r-reviewbrah, is that you?

Reviewbrah wears SUITS, not this you dumbfuck.

Get some of them Swiss loden trousers, they have a nice blueish feldgrau colour, combine that with one of those Norwegian green wool sweaters, get some old Swedish combat boots, brown, and top it off with some organge-ish brown leather jacket, tadaa, all clour, no grey, very nice haha. Try not to look like a pack of skittles, try to look like a colourful forest in autumn.