Best harrington jackets under 150€?

best harrington jackets under 150€?
plus for beige harringtons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/reGXa3vgeF4?t=7m09s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tommy Hilfiger makes very nice ones, at exactly 150€. I have one and I think I'll get another one when it gets too fucked.

Copped for £40 on depop, best £40 I ever spent

i fell for this meme jacket.

they look cheap in real life. unless that is the look you want.

?

mine doesn't look bad. not even sure what you mean by cheap

What makes that one a harrington?

When I was looking at Harringtons one of the ones that stood out for me was a Fred Perry reissues or whatever they're called.
Reasons being I believe it was 100% cotton and the laurel logo was the same colour as the jacket so it didn't stand out like on most FP.

Proper Harrington’s don’t have flat pointed collars, like the one you’ve pictured, instead they have a latch that buttons up. If you don’t mind buying second hand you can get Burberry for a reasonable price. But if you want new then like the other guy said, Fred Perry is probably your best bet.

Also they have raglan sleeves, elastic waist and a tartan lining. Pic related the classic harrington

I've got this feeling you genuinely think those are harrington jackets. Well they aren't. Listen to this poster and stop talking about your chore jacket like it was a fashion staple.

I had this Ben Sherman harrington jacket. It was pretty good quality, although not really aged well after let's say 3 years. It should be around 100 (euro)

How bad did it age exactly? And how does that make it good quality in your opinion?

Baracuta has a sale going on and you can get yourself a real G9 for you budget (if you're a size 36)

People seem to think a harrington is any bomber/blouson that isn't a ma-1 or cwu-45.

well maybe OP learned something from today.
OP? Are you still as ignorant as when you woke up this morning? Here, let me help: harrington not harrington If you ever find yourself in doubt again
youtu.be/reGXa3vgeF4?t=7m09s

Any manlets own this kind of jacket? I dont mind if its a real harrington, just want a beige one, which isnt too long. 5'6 here

OP here, i am pretty well new to fashion, so when i saw everybody calling those jackets harrington, i started to call it that way too..
i have seen pic related jackets on uniqlo, thanks, i will buy those at uniqlo

Don't worry about it, you're learning.
If you're talking about this one , I think for the price it looks decent enough. Although I cant stress it enough, I would seriously start by looking around local second hand clothing shops first. Not thrift stores mind you, but vintage clothing places. This specific jacket model had been has been in production virtually unchanged for close to a century now, and copied so much that you're bound to find one of much nicer quality for better price. Odds are condition will be close to new since it's so popular there's always some rich kids who bought one new before they realize it ain't their thing and got rid of it barely worn once.
Start there and if you cant find one you like then try Uniqlo, sure.
Good luck OP

get a proper ben sherman harrington.

this is too funny not to be bait

How do you measure legitness? I think Baracuta got bought by wogs about ten years back, didn't it? Where are they made, China?

So if Ben Sherman is owned by Brits and made by street-shitters (their former colony) you could argue that Ben Sherman is more Brit and lefit than Baracuta.

i bought a vintage Land's End harrington of the bay for 25 shipped, it was only missing a button.

harrington jackets seem absurdly over priced i have to say. I did come across a harrington jacket (aka golf jacket) at men's warehouse/ josbank... it seemed good deal at clearance for like 60 dollars and had same details as classic harrington.