Why can't designers outside of Raf make good looking sneakers...

why can't designers outside of Raf make good looking sneakers? It seems the only time designers can make a good sneaker is when they collab with a major shoe company but their mainland shit is horrible 90% of the time.

examples are yohji virgil and rick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMan4bOCSOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably because it doesn't fit their image to have sneakers in their mainline.

for example both yohji and ricks adidas collabs are meant to be athletic and tech inspired and have creative ideas that the the designers may not think is appropriate for their runway and ready to wear clothing. in the case of yohji and y-3, the materials used and styles made are vastly different. you wouldn't really want to mix a pair of y-3 ayeros with say his ballon pants and the same goes for rick, his viscious or level runners may not go with the much more gothic and biker styles he sometimes uses.

tl;dr: just doesn't suit their aesthetics to have the kind of shoes you like mixed in their mainline looks

also virgil is a talentless hack and that's why the 10 look "good" bc the groundwork of each silhouette was already there for him to use and "design". he and his whole brand are hot ass.

>raf
>good looking sneakers
ok

that's the only attractive raf sneaker I've ever seen

nice supras friend

these look like a big slop of shit

I really, really, hate nu-Veeky Forums. Christ.

oh sorry theyre raf i must worship shit looking shoes because theyre raf oh daddy raf. archive lang is goat btw!!! you wouldnt know

>I really, really hate people disagreeing with me

hey your that guy from Veeky Forums

why can’t designers outside of RAF make go....

hi

whats your m.o. for the "slop of shit" posts im actually genuinely curious and not being condescending.

things look retarded to every1 unless you live in LA

Do enlighten us on what you DO like

nice supras

Veeky Forums is a shit board and slop posting is the only cure

besides the constant jack threads I'd say its probably one of the comfier boards

i agree

so then why slop post? whats it curing? the jack threads??

Hello newfags! Reminder that only newfags disagree with whatever Raf does. If you do have a dissagreement with Raf and his ideas kindly leave or kill yourself/selves, newfags.

: )

ann d, retard

I really hate cringy raf faggots

DAMN RAF LOOK LIKE THAT!?

youtube.com/watch?v=VMan4bOCSOw

I retardedly dense ewfags.

The joke.

Your head.

your taste is conservative
you like variations on established designs like the af1 but you dont really go for designs that try to look like anything but a special edition air max
hence why you like raf sneakers and designer collabs w nike, adidas