H&M not doing too well, closing 170 stores

H&M not doing too well, closing 170 stores. hypebeast.com/2018/1/hm-announces-profit-drop

Thoughts?

People are stupid.

Not wrong about the low quality.

Thousands of people are going to loose there jobs because black people chimped out over a shirt. I hate these people sometimes.

>plays the moralfag card
>still a racist piece of shit

Hearty lel my guy.

>>muh jobs
The market spoke. hm is doodoo anyway let it burn

>muh racism

I think your on the wrong site f4m this isn't reddit.

Maybe if they focused less on emulating high fashion and making garbage shoes no one buys and focused more on the stuff people actually like like cheap basics and denim

normies like cheap quick high fashion though

if you want cheap basics go to fucking old navy or gap

>Veeky Forums has a few really racist people on it who need to rethink some things
>so how dare you say Veeky Forums has a few really racist people on it who need to rethink some things
>The Reddit argument
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ok but do those basics fit my 6'2" 29 waist + wide shoulder combo?

H&M is the only store in my entire mall that sells good, street basics. Despite what people say about the quality, my stuff holds together fine, especially pants I buy from there.

Even if it wasn't their intention to make one of the products racist, it's still unprofessional to use that model for that hoodie which comes in hand with the products they sell being low quality..

There are many alternatives, it's really not a special brand

i work at an h&m and it's been pretty stressful and tense lately. nobody is sure how much longer that we're going to be able to stay open. hoping to break out of the wagie lifestyle before it inevitably all comes crashing down

>dumb fucks think it's related to the monkey hoodie

What's a better alternative for that price?

what exactly is racist about that? haven't you seen the videos of black people literally pretending to be apes and trashing stores?

Test

>cheap quick high fashion
It's not high fashion then

Hope they go bankrupt and take the whole fast fashion industry down with them.

Good, they have way too many stores and need to focus on online retailing. This dont have anything to do with that monkey kid thing, this was bound to happen.

>cheap quick high fashion
That does not exist, faggot. High fashion is high fashion, knockoffs are knockoffs.

You absolute pleb what are you doing on a fashion board.

Don't expect too much from a website that is literally called after the most retarded movement in recent history.

Good. Fast fashion needs to go the way of the dinosaur.

Uniqlo and Zara