m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QVc29bYIvCMOf
defunkd.com/product/listing/title/shoegaze/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a vinyl
kys

U jelly

Kek

Link? I'm really looking foward to this album.

its on their website, just google mgmt

I recreated some designs yesterday and today of old band shirts that I couldn't find for sale anywhere, I don't care if you buy or not I earn literally nothing from the purchases.

redbubble.com/people/AllThatJazzz/shop?asc=u

Give me your thoughts boys though, I will probably print the "beyond jazz funk" on yellow (all the yellow looks shit on this site). The atrocity exhibition design isn't actually merch, I came up with the design by blending some images together, all of Danny browns other merch I didn't like.

that was printed by Sacred Bones? Interesting...

do more senpai

Is this a good site to get shit printed on shirts? Have you ever purchased a shirt here? I like the Bullet for my Valentine one. Very punk rock.

Definitely will continue to make more, there are so many shirts that I want but are discontinued from being made

I haven't personally, my mate ordered quite a few shirts off here though, they seem fine, pretty standard they have a couple options in terms of quality, alot better than Gildan shirts.

Honestly never listened to Joy Division mostly because I always saw wannabe ethereal fucks wearing their merch, and also the name makes it sound like a Pink-Floyd type band. What genre are they? You seem to have good taste in music so I'm curious now.

not that guy but they're essential post-punk so, nothing like Pink Floyd
also that's a pretty shitty excuse for not listening to a band, user.

I love this shirt and anything with the sun emblem too bad they don't have much merch outside of their logo

>makes it sound like a Pink-Floyd type band
Weird connotation. What do you mean?

This is the best JD release. You couldn't call UP or Closer post punk. You just can't.
To sum up Joy Division in a nutshell. They started out as a "punk" band after they saw the sex pistols play. Their recording techniques were different so the music has a different production quality that most ppl like. The singer Ian Curtis has a low monotone voice that I personally can't get over. The sound itself is very depressing and melodic. If your into that I'd say check it out. I'm not a big fan of them and hate when people pretend to enjoy their music because it gives them cool Urban Outfitter points.

Where can i buy this?

the holy grail

decent

It's an urban classic bomber, can be founded on the meme website "emp-online". Also can work with almost every other black bomber in the word. Patches can be founded on band stores/concerts.

w2c

where do i get some vintage mbv shirts?

I love Chelsea Wolfe and I need you guys help me decide the most effay shirt. I'm definitely coping one,so even if you hate them all tell me your favorite.

hellomerch.com/collections/chelsea-wolfe/t-shirt

I kinda like this one

>$40 for a gildan sweatshirt

sick

passe af. justice stopped being cool like 8 years ago.

Oh fuck

Waited 6 weeks for this fucking package to come to germany
Also fuck Veeky Forums on moblie

I'd say ebay is your best bet.

Don't listen to this anonHe's the one unironically gunning for countercultural brownie points by saying their not post punk (even though they are by any reasonable metric a central presence in the post punk cannon) and that their first EP was the only good thing they put out.
Most people enjoy the following songs and I'd recommend them as an entry point
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCLalLXHP4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QVc29bYIvCMOf

I'm really not tho. I just don't like that band. You got a problem with that H&M?

The most effay band merchandise is unironically this.

can liqour even be labeled as merch?

It is when Shane MacGowan gets behind it

you sound like a faggot, why wouldnt you just take 5 seconds to look them up and/or listen to the album

bump. gimme the wolfe

>yeah h&m is for posers
>I buy everything at uniqlo
>joy division isn't post punk
>black marble is most Veeky Forums band evar tho lol xD

they're pretty good. make sure your designs are big resolution wise, and just size up the fit

my grandma likes this one

>You couldn't call UP or Closer post punk
Wtf. They're quintessential post-punk.

he's telling you to kys because you don't call it 'a vinyl' and you're showing your ignorance.

Just think that band merchandise is a personal thing t b h

Bombers with patches are rare, but they tend to look awesome.

I really want to make a BM-bomber.

>quintessential

King Krule's merch is fucking rad

While I'm at it, I have to say that shoegaze bands have the epitome of effay band merch
Have fun
defunkd.com/product/listing/title/shoegaze/page/1

fugazi

sucks that most of his merch turned out so shitty

Cute, I like grandma approved things

dumping techno interests me core

the Rhythm Section bomber is a top-tier grail for me

nice that you've saved my jacket, brightens my day that people enjoy it!
Don't know if anyone cares, but I've made a couple of updates, Joy Division is swapped for a nothing patch. I also plan to get rid of the apati patch and get a revenge patch instead, but I haven't found one.

Urban Classics, I just went to a mall and tried on all black bombers, this one seemed the easiest to sew through.

also new yellow eyes patch on the backside.

perfect birthday present for my best friend, thanks for posting!

When it comes to music fashion is pointless my man. And who brought up Black Marble? How can you even compare a bamdcamp band to Joy Division?

Love that urfaust patch.

>youtube lo-fi house interests me
how did lobby tee drop the ball so hard last year :(

agree'd

Glad to be of service

Joy Division patch ruins this.

waited 3 weeks for a dg shirt in uk

bad album

Kinda boring, it's just a picture of the album cover.

in these cold winter months i need something to show off my band tees but i don't like flannels
any ideas?

black marble is better tho

Shut up fag you’re jealous

bump

casual reminder that if your merch has stuff printed on the sleeves or on the back then it is not Veeky Forums

that is all

dweeb

that's not true. It's the exact opposite. Faggot.

i love it and i'm going to do something similar with my favorite bands.
>yellow Eyes
Patrician taste

w2c

>yellow Eyes
Silence threads the Evening's Cloth got me into black metal, I'm really lucky that I've found them back in the days. Post pics when you're done with your jacket, I'm thrilled to see other peoples interpretation of black metal bombers!

not bandmerch, but music-based

BI march is clean

that ones nice, but only size s is left :(

NICE
everytime someone tells me ugly people can't be Veeky Forums, i show them a picture of young shane mcgowan.

>tfw Eurofag
>tfw in eu there's literally not a singole place where buy this

Remove the Autechre and it's awesome. I would want it only to be relatable to myself and if you know Autechre you know Amber, or at least think to yourself: Oh, he's been to Cappadocia, nice.

Extra extencion has some nice hoodies