I need a new backpack. Which of these do you guys like more?

I need a new backpack. Which of these do you guys like more?

Other urls found in this thread:

adidas.com/us/classic-backpack/BR4790.html
topodesigns.com/collections/clearance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a tough call but I'm going to have say absolutely neither fucking one.

If go the one on the left but I'm a soyboys hipster art hoe numale.

Neither t b h

Get that limited edition homer colorway

Left one, but if you're going minimalist, these don't fit the vibe too well. There's too much going on.

I honestly don't understand why people spend more than $30 for a Jansport backpack.

The buckles are super fucking tight and a pain to close. The zipper gets caught, and the denim bleeds. Great purchase if you want to embarrass yourself every time you need to pack your things

Just a warning, I was thinking about getting one of those, but then I saw someone at my college with one (I think it was the one on the right is) It did not look nearly as good as it does in the picture. The fabric was really thin looking, and it didn't look anything like a $70 bag should. I was thinking of getting a black one, but now I got put off by how that one looks.

fuck why is getting a backpack so hard

Your budget is too low to get a quality backpack of this style, just get a timbuk2 kek

Haven't seen any everlane shilling in like three years

Need a new one in black thats cheep and versatile, which to get.

Left to right: Haglof £42 on sale, Muji around £30, Eastpak £49. Eastpak £42, Eastpak £34.

I'd love to buy a as20v backpack but out of my range, same with designer 1s

Check out Carhartt, Amazon, and Drifter

Personally, I would buy a cordura Jansport bag if I didn't already have a bunch of high-end bags. It is the best bang for your buck

From those two, left.
Right looks like a knockoff of the left.

I need one that ships to the UK, preferably fast since i wanna carry shit to a concert this week.

None of those any good eh? I'll search them up. Know any good bag sites?

hahahaha

/thread

Any suggestions for a backpack in this style but not a herschel since everyone at my uni has one?

At your price? Urban outfitters

Just need something simple and casual for now since I don't carry around a laptop these days.

Going designer seems wasteful rn. I
l'll check them now, hopefully something good on sale.
Anyone know if thse are good? can get for around £36

ive never owned a herschel bag but couldnt you seamrip/remove the branding? even if it looks shitty underneath you could put a patch on for some uniqueness

Just get a JanSport. Literally no one gives a shit what your bag looks like.

thoughts on this bag?

I got that backpack and debranded it. I love it.

fellas would wearing this make me look like an autist?

are you my grubhub deliveryman? no? fuck.
JanSports are stupidly overpriced now. I bought an Incase years ago at Marshalls for about 80% off

The hook might drive you crazy if there isn't a zipper to access the contents inside, especially when it's full. It's a pain at airport security. I have the mountain pack but luckily you can take things out from a zipper at the front.

I have the left and the only issue I have is with the zippers sometimes, but I rarely use them anyway

Because you're making it difficult.

Muji or eastpak with brown.

Amazing

Does your cat do well in small spaces? And is it small? And are you actually taking it somewhere it needs to be? If you answer yes to all three, then no you'll be fine

The first eastpack with lash tab not the last one with brown strap?

Just wanted opinions because not sure on muji backpacks and i worry it would wear out easily, everlane is whipped by they don't ship here and I hear eastpak is know for durability .

Anyone own any of these ?

I meant the one with the leash tab, I don't know much about Muji though

only if you live in western Europe/USA

Big fan of this but hard to get in the UK so I'm looking for other alternatives.

adidas.com/us/classic-backpack/BR4790.html
is this backpack any good? pls help, I don't want cool kids to make fun of my fashion sense :(

I still dont know how to order from sputnik even on the eng site

i've had this bag for over 6 yearsnow, i recommend it

what do you guys think of these?

the giant adidas logo ruins it.

The logo looks pretty white nationalist at first glance.

chrome makes great backpacks imo. theyre pretty durable, after 6 years it only has a couple of scuffs and some scratches on the metal parts.

Topo Designs is having their winter sale right now. Big sales on their backpacks.

topodesigns.com/collections/clearance

Wow, nice. I have the mountain pack that's reduced to $100 right now (I paid 250 CAD). It's really versatile but a bigger bag obviously. I don't use it everyday but it's great for like biking home with groceries (mostly water resistant and it rains a lot where I live) or travelling with. It's really a beautiful, well-designed bag and from what I've seen of their other bags, I'd absolutely recommend them

Just get the herschel settlement in black

I've had my Haglöfs Tight Pro in daily use for over ten years and it's still in excellent condition, can recommend