What is Veeky Forums going to for Black Panther’s opening weekend?

What is Veeky Forums going to for Black Panther’s opening weekend?

Mine: Pic related!

there's going to be dancing

i grew up having to wear clothes like that for certain occasions and they are not effay at all. Cheap paper like material and incredibly itchy and uncomfortable.

lets stop pretending dashikis are fashionable too, they look like gaudy tablecloths. we get it, you ate a plantain once.

Definitely

>Muh culture

What are you getting at?

Sexy!!

Gorgeous

The niggers aren't giving up their KANGZ outlook. Sometimes I think niggers would just be happier if they accepted the fact that they were wild animals with a life expectancy of 20 until the whites civilised them. Instead they just view themselves as conquered kings and scientists with a free pass to behave like savages in civilised society. And they wonder why they can't get hired and get shot by police?

I know there are (((groups))) that are behind this KANGZ myth but it is really harmful to the psyche of the common negro. The music, photos, and writings of the time of segregation, where nobody expected too much of these friendly beasts, suggest that they were much happier without the unrealistic expectations placed on them by today's society.

>you meenz I ain't be a genius?

you've triggered me buddy boi

so maybe you could please tell me more about the social history of the african continent, you're clearly so enlightened. All the data I've seen put forward by anthropoligists suggests that indigenous hunter-gatheres typically had a life expectancy in the 60s but I'm sure you know better. I bet some of those anthropologists were jewish so they must have been lying.

Theres also that zionists rubbish about how the transatlantic slave trade was only possibly thanks to cooperation of well organized indigenous societies who delived the slaves to the europeans.

Also I heard that great zimbabwe was just a modern jewish hoax by some modern jews.

The very idea that a more technologically developed society would be able to dominate and destroy a less technologically developed one is obvious bullshit. Mayans, more like (((mayans)))

Also great point about how during segregation blacks were way happier. Like all those blacks who risked their lives to try to bring an end to it. Or that happy little guy emit till. More like emit levinstein, amirite?

The problem with the internet is that it gives braindead morons like you the opportunity to coalesce and act as if you have a fucking clue about anything with out being stomped to death like you deserve. The only people actually making a 'we were kings' argument you stupid honkys like you who think the fact that the people built western civilzation had a similar complexion to you means you deserve some of the credit

look fashy to me

You need to learn how to better write your ideas.

This isn't the place for this conversation.

Does this movie explore the theme of KANGZ?

BOY
YOU
GOD

>You need to learn how to better write your ideas.
i know but how can i learn?

This is too bad to be pasta, which means you're probably un-ironic, in which case I suggest you take a walk outside or crack open a window at the very least.

>But White men dominate in every field
Put aside your Eurocentric views for once, maybe even read a bit about the Zanj Rebellion, Abu Yusuf Yaqub al-Mansur and the Barbary slave trade. There's plenty of infamy to pass around...

you clearly didn't even read it

Try harder buddy, and stop blaming crackers for your shitty life and poor decisions...

i am a cracker, honky

Shut the fuck up yank

Reminder that no one will ever take Veeky Forums serious so long as there is still a large crossover population from /pol/ which is to say no one will ever take Veeky Forums seriously lol

Who cares?? Besides nobody ever said you weren't. Being white doesn't stop you from thinking they are the root of all evil, or that no other civilization could ever be as efficient as them in good or bad.
You're grow out of your right-minded angst some day.

Do you ever breathe while you type?
I'd say syntax is a much bigger problem for most of you than ideology... start there and then maybe we'll talk about taking you seriously

i'm not american

what made you think that, i literally said the the slave trade would have been impossible without the cooperation of africans, you dumb fucks have such a narrow world view.

Arab slave traders weren't indigenous to sub-Saharan Africa since the came from Maghreb and the Middle East.
So you either use the word indigenous wrong or very loosely; either way, chill out a bit with the grasping at straws and the name calling.

This thread is hilarious. kang powaaaaa

>muh pol/ invading boards
You may hate it. But pol/ is always right and deep down that pisseses you off lol

they weren't arabs, west africans traded slaves with the europeans, how do you not know this?

>Arabs traded African slaves with Europeans
>Africans traded African slaves with Europeans
>Somehow burden of the blame still falls on Europeans

At that point I wouldn't even be surprised to learn Abbos traded African slaves with Europeans.

Seriously though, most of them were arabs, my friend.

when did I say the blame fell on europeans you brainless fuck? you're so reliant on regurgitated argukents that you can't even see what your replying to. if not now then at what point do you realize how fucking dumb you are?

That poor twingo :(
WE

You don't have to say it to imply it ;)
Seriously tho, walk it off

you sound mentally ill when you say things like that

>WE Thread
WE

Wow it's worse than I thought... do you want to sit down or lay a bit?

You already know