Is being a tranny Veeky Forums?

Is being a tranny Veeky Forums?

Dressing as a girl but still being a guy is waaaaaaay more Veeky Forums this includes
makeup (eyeliner and eyebrow shit)
Dresses (thugger)
just anything sexy af and feminine

depends on how you do it, imo if you pull it off right it can look pretty good. imo pic related pulls it off pretty well

I'm alright. Here's a really old pic. I've gotten a lot better since then.

Would post recent but on my phone. This was before I got into fashion too so give me a pass there.

Any examples?

Looks like shit

Was a long time ago, again. Just a general feel, if you catch my drift.

Can you take a pic please?

Treating your mental illnesses with drugs and anorexia is effay

This was a year ago. Hair needs to get better and I should probably learn how to do makeup.

Oh I totally agree that it's a mental illness. I'm with ya.

trangenders are people two.

This is true. Thank you.

Needs work but you can pull it off. You don't have a man face.

Uhh he does

Not really. There's much much worse out there.

That's true.

If I were you OP I'd go for the femboy/andro look. Much less social problems than full tranny

The thing is, if I saw him in the street I would know it's a man.

He did say it was an old pic and wasn't wearing makeup. I'm just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Trannies are depressed all the time so I'm being nice. I'm just saying I've seen a lot worse.

Op, are you on hormones?

How is this even a discussion? You might be fa despite being trans but never because of it. Andro, maybe. Trans, no.

Do this, OP. Dress like a girl but use a normal voice. Don't claim the title tranny. Just say you're a gay man and enjoy being called ma'am every now and then

Am I wrong here, anyone?

That's what I'm really asking. Can I be Veeky Forums if I'm or am I just fucked?

You can be Veeky Forums but, like the other user suggested, you should just go andro

you can be Veeky Forums if you have good taste in clothing.

I thought being Veeky Forums had a shit ton to do with genetics, as well.

it's not, any fetish that involves gender shit is absolute hell.

It isn't really a fetish more than it is a mental illness that I can't get rid of.

no

Depends on if you're an SJW cunt or not

Tbh often the best way to be Veeky Forums as an mtf is to dress in a way that's androgynous but approaching it from the perspective of being a woman. At best you're gonna be skinny and androgynous fashion on skinny girls is cute, whereas dresses and skirts and all that traditionally feminine stuff usually looks better on thicc girls. So basically loose sweaters, leggings, a short but feminine haircut, etc.

Ftms can definitely be Veeky Forums because they can be ottermode. Just gotta work on those traps

This being me, what would you suggest for my body type? Really thin, basically. I'm just really trying to get some ideas, too.

1. Do bodyweight squats for the booty
2. Dress like an art hoe/nu-goth/something like that. Thrift a bunch of oversized tacky tops, wear leggings and mom jeans and meme sneakers - probably Adidas superstars because the bulkier silhouette will balance the length of your man feet (feet always look short in superstars and stans idk why)

Oh also doc martens