Hair thread

show us your haircut user

also get hair advice, share inspo etc.

take the buzzpill

TO SOME DEGREE THE HITLERJUGEND HAIRCUT SITUATION HAS IMPROVED DURING THE LAST THREE YEARS DUE TO THE SUDDEN POPULARITY OF THE BUZZCUT, WHICH MORE ACCURATELY EVOKES SUBHUMANITY, THUS, APPEALING TO THE HYBRIDIZED MANY WHO WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE GOT A HITLERJUGEND HAIRCUT.

How's this for this summer /fa?

go to your barber and ask for "the patrician"

taper fade slicked back

aside from the fact it's a timeless cut, u cant go wrong with a nazi haircut in the age of ultraliberal rhetoric becoming the norm

especially when ur a tall, blonde, wellbred white male

First of all this is not the classic Nazi haircut because it lacks a bit of length on the sides and a proper side part. Second, it's horribly mainstream these days and every dudebro and nigger has this combination of fade on the sides and slicked back on the top.

I also remember reading that women don't find the harsh transition in length between top and sides attractive. Not that people should base their haircut on what women think but it shows that there's a good amount of people who think pic related makes you look retarded.

I have been cutting my own hair, tried to do a fade. Did I fuck up or does it look decent? I saved $10.

La monstruosidad

Jewing about $10 => greatly reduced reproductive chance

$10 is $10 my man. That could buy a couple of beers for the weekend.

It's hideous. Get someone who actually knows how to cut hair.

Don't need to be so harsh my dude. Like I said, I did save $10 so you have to take that into consideration.

big inspo

shoulder length lob with bangs, usually straightened.
it works, i guess.
i've been told by multiple people it makes me look like a spy (in a good way), but i think my affinity for turtlenecks plays into that as well.
but i'm getting bored with it. considering going short again, maybe hitting the motoko yeet.

Any hair advice for baby face? Sos

>what is reverse image search

nice troll attempt tho

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

lmaoooo i know you

A emo haircut or anything long. No duts or braids.

only betas and soyboys buzz

so whats the option for someone with thinning hair the front, should i keep it longer or shorter?

>that dinner plate watch
>everything else

lmao what a tool

someone gave me a mullet on aus day when i was plastered.

The sides are shaved #3 and the top and back have been kept the same which are pretty long. Do i get it fixed or are mullets making an ironic comeback?

How do I achieve this look and texture?

My barber is an old Indian woman that only knows old lady cuts. She's a sweat goddess and the best in my town with a razor, tho. So how do I explain this to her?

Show her this picture pleb

She don't see to well these days.

What about the texture?
My hair is similar but not as naturally wavey and fluffy as dudes (I checked how he looks with shorter hair).
Sea salt spray with coconut oil, maybe.

Also, I was hoping someone would give me approval on it being a good choice. Not to sure if I'll just look like a twat or not.

top right looks gay as hell

ridiculous

nice dick sucking lips, when are you transitioning?

Are you retards aware of the fact that when you talk about hairstyle you're actually talking about the face of the model?

First of all get a new barber, who cares if she's good with a razor if this cut isn't shaved at all. So go find a decent barber, this haircut isn't some mystery so just show the picture, maybe from different angles.

As for treatment you should cut down on shampoo to 1-2 times a week. After washing your hair blow dry it to like 75% dry and apply a matte hair wax and style. There are specific products for this beach look too, just try a few out until you find the right one.

currently have an all over induction cut (grade zero) but I want to grow it out into something with a little more shape but maintaining a little edge. I'm thinking about just growing the top out or maybe some kind of fade?

only works with his hairline and at least 8/10 face

Wow man. Please hook me up

I've had the shittest haircut for ages so I've ditched my barber. I've grown it out a bit and moved the parting over then done some DIY cutting

does it look alright lads?

Great !
I also want to know how I can achieve this kind of texture and look.
Anons on an other thread advised me to use argan oil, so maybe it will work for you too.

I'm going for this minus the red color. I had similar hairstyle when I was 16, I like the look. Hillbilly/GD/icehockeyboy hairstyle.

haters gonna hate

His face looks too mature for that haircut he would look much better with a more "classic" one. Its like having a kids haircut

Straight hair thats also thick? Im mad jealous my hair would be pointing in every direction at that length

thanks my dude, it's not that thick I just straightened it a lil and use styling powder

I like that little bit on the side because it hides my shit hairline

I'm thinking about going blonde/platty and I've never done it before. Do these drug store DIY kits work well or do they fuck your hair up? What brand is recommended?

I'm a guy btw, if that matters.

>blond
sure go for it
>platty
Fuck no, it's not worth the effort and the problems. If you really want to go platinum then get it done at a salon

How can i request the haircut of the guy on the far left without the barber thinking im fash?

How do I achieve this

This is what I'm working with. Suggestions?

don't know what to do with this shit honestly

you should let it grow out more, you could pull off anything honestly

unless you have thick and wavy hair yours will never look like this. if you do just use shampoo every other day and blow dry your hair back, could use some sea salt spray too i guess

l'oreal is fine, and dyeying your hair will always damage it in some capacity but if you know what you're doing it shouldn't be a big deal. if it's your first time you should get it done at a saloon, might be pricy but you'll get your money's worth and you can ask your stylist about the best products and techniques to use

Hmm, you kind of look like a way more masculine version of my self with longer hair. I feel like maybe something like this might suit you. If you keep it relatively long like that it should be kept swept back.

Maybe even a short haircut would suit you, hard to say. For me it is usually short/mid to mid length.

Can anyone recommend a short but effeminate haircut for a guy? I've got a lot of hair to work with (almost shoulder length on back and and inch past my ears on both sides).

I've been going for a lazy swept to the side, bowlcut-esq look for a few years and whilst it suits me I want something a bit more styled and also relatively easy to maintain.

How to get pic related?

How do you get that textured top?

How do I ask for it?

nani?

That was pretty much my cut before I switched back to this. Ignore the goofy smile.

Get rid of the ridiculous fucking pubes adorning your lips. Also, your eyebrows are way too dark for your hair. If you are gonna dye your hair, you need matching eyebrows dude

Yeah that really looks good on you. Unless you really want something different I'd go with that again or at least something similar

Please don't ask for this you 16 year old man child

Get a haircut hippie

Inspo was Morrissey for hair. Any recommendations?

So when you're growing your hair out are you supposed to get the barber to trim it slightly every now and then to keep it in check or do you just let it fucking grow?

what's that style called

Really depends on the intricacy of the style. Some styles need a touch up every week whereas a very simple look can be left for a month or even a few months.

Going for this sand it’s actually kinda getting there.
Though I don’t understand how he has says he skips shampooing a couple of times a week. Way to much product in mine for the next day.

That's it. I've resigned to just never telling my barber to ever cut the top. ALWAYS takes too much off.

true

What do
Don't even know how to style it properly

I can't leave her... She like gr8 aunt.
If I add wax and don't shampoo the next day my hair will be v greasy mess. Can I clean it out with just water before bed or something?

It's p thick and a little wavy once it gets medium length.

The blow drying bit seems important. I usually can't run one tho. Is there any alternative way to go about it? Fan dry?
Also, just no conditioners?

Thx Veeky Forumsm

I am really trying to up my hair game, but I have no idea what direction I should be headed in. Suggestions?
(Hair with no product) 1/2

2/2

Does and "undercut" necessarily mean that the top stands up or is slicked back? What if you have an undercut but push to the front or side?

Should I keep growing it or just chop half of it off

keep it growing

It's really hard to manage now tho, like the curls go everywhere. Would growing it out help?

got any delicious inspo?

I'm thinking you'd look pretty good with curly mid length hair, kind of like

Is there anything Veeky Forums about red hair?
I've got red hair but it's not even bright orange, just red enough to be considered a redhead
I fucking hate it

El chocopandero

How does one achieve this?

have hairline similar to this photo. but my hair is more or less wavy. how the fuck do I cut it?

Is this hairstyle Veeky Forums?

Don't have this cut right now it's a lower fade

Thinking of bringing it back though

are you a girl?
then yes

are you a dude?
then I'm sorry, ginger dudes are ugly af, you can become a qt trap tho.

Give it to me straight Veeky Forums

based cedric poster

I'm gonna get my hair cut shorter, and my beard trimmed dhort and shaped in the next couple days, cause I am aiming for progression in my career, and the look I have, is too unprofessional. I was gonna splash out on a proper barber cut to get a nice style, and then use that as the template to follow for the future.

Anyone have any input? I was gonna go to either The Barber House, or Barberology in Birmingham, since they're close, and get a wash, cut, and style for my hair, and a trim and line up for my beard.

M I L W A U K E E
L
W
A
U
K
E
E

8/10 jawline
1/10 nose

you'd probably look hella good with a buzz and then an even grow out into bro-flow

>Give it to me straight
Not possible, since we're both guys. But as long as you keep that haircut, sure.

I dig it but your facial hair is kind of whack.

You have the facial hair and facial aesthetics to pull off buzz and HY much better than you do with that mop headed mess

If I were you I'd at the very least trim and better style what you've got. I just think a shorter cut would suit you way better

definitely will, showing this and OP's middle top row to the barber
what number did they use though, 3 on top and fade to 1?

haven't grown it out for so long desu so i'll try it i guess

that's just what my hair looks like when I try to part it basically

blow drying isn't the most important part, if you havent got one just towel dry your hair after you get out the shower until it's damp and brush it back, you can always use some sort of low hold matte wax if you wanted. condition your hair when you shampoo it

Going to get this tomorrow. Any opinions?

Bro. You have a nice face. Just shave the groce beard, get a haircut, stop looking so angry lol

Sweat and semen

go clean faced or make sure the beard is ghost faded rather than how it's been cut right now, just my opinonions

looks cool

The top half of your face looks cute

you look like a serial rapist

also go easy on the blur tool you faggot

Anyone have more examples of this hairstyle?

It's basically the same fuccboi undercut but instead of sweeping the hair backwards they make it layered and messy on top.

can redheaded men even be Veeky Forums? i feel like it depends what you look like. maybe if youre not a manlet or fat you can pull off a lot of nice winter looks and lots of blacks,greys,and greens. as for hair style,really depends cus gingers are known for all types of hair types
let it grow like this
facial hair looks great but your hair is too long

r8 my hair Veeky Forums