Is amazon prime really worth 50 bucks a year for? I also heard there was a way to keep getting 30 day free trials...

Is amazon prime really worth 50 bucks a year for? I also heard there was a way to keep getting 30 day free trials. Is that such a thing or did they find out about that exploit and do something about it. I should probably bite the bullet but I just really have a hard time spending money on things. It could be a blessing but in other things its a curse. Im like a hoarder

stop wasting your money on useless plastic shit and hoard BTC and ETH instead

Depends in where you live and your situation. I live in Manhattan and getting things delivered beats lugging boxes through the city. Also the prices on Amazon are usually lower because they're priced nationally and I get things cheaper than the NYC markup. Also, I have the Chase Amazon cash back card so it's another %3 discount.

I like it. Many places offer 6 months free and years free. Moms just get 6 months a year for reverse sexism wins.

j

do you actually have a reason to get it, or do you want it just to have it

it's $99 a year and yes it's worth it if you order an amazon package every other day(like myself).

I am sure if you ordered enough packages, the shipping cost would definitely be greater than $99.

Really just depends on how often you order stuff from Amazon

To buy different facial cleansers desu. And its a year and it could come in handy sometimes when I buy things

No it is just a way to increase their profits. You get only 1 day faster shipping and they are now making more and more items PRIME ONLY and marking up the item 2-3x for people without prime, when last week that item was the same price for everyone.

>No it is just a way to increase their profits.
that doesn't make it a reason not to buy it

do you live where you can't buy facial cleansers at a brick & mortar store???

Wasting your money is not a reason not to set your money on fire

They have been caught intentionally slowing down shipping on non prime orders specifically because of that.

Th free shipping used to be almost as fast as Prime because it was so efficient.

You can look it up about how they changed policies to delay shipments to push prime.

Plenty of news outlets have written about it.

Most everything on Amazon is 15 to 20% off store prices

I feel it's worth it. Also it's $100. Really depends on how much you order, obviously. The video streaming service is ok for adults, but has a lot of kids content and updates pretty regularly

Whenever I have something I want to order I make a new account and get the free trial.
I order whatever I want during that time.

Once its over, I just make a new account and sign up again for the free trial.
But only when theres something I want to order, I dont shop regularly on Amazon so sometime I could go a month or two between trials.

Do you delete the account once your done? Do you use a new email every time?

Its worth it to me. Prices are good on Amazon and you can get exactly the brand/quantity you want for most things instead of being beholden to whatever your local stores have in stock. Also, my wife watches a lot of shows on the Prime streaming thing since we don't have cable/satellite.

This. I do the same this. You sign up for the trial then immidiately choose to not continue the trial. After you free month ends you won't be charged. Yiu have to use a new email everytime

>is it worth it to be spending more money so I can spend more money

ITT: people who will always be chasing the next paycheck because they are huge, retarded consumers

Enjoy staying poor.

Doing this every time now. TY Veeky Forumsmen

Can you delete the account after yer done?

>free trial of amazon prime
>first item ships free, save $17
>few days later, order some stuff I need
>literally only one item of four gets free shipping despite prime
>four dollar item, eight dollar shipping

No.

wrong.
eurofuck 49 euros i believe
get shit i need cheaper with free next day delivery
buy almost everything there
prime video, not even bad
2 watt prime stick in tv no ads all good
i value my time :^)

>crying about $100 per YEAR that saves countless time of going to stores and navigating aisles/parking lots full of retards

Sounds like you've already mastered being a poor piece of shit. Meanwhile, those of us who aren't poor retards use it to buy the goods we would originally buy anyway and just ship them to our doorstep or office for a lower price than if I went to a bunch of stores to bargain hunt like some fucking top pleb.

Has to be a prime item you fool

I have an amazon prime for Canada, US, Italy and the UK
It's only worth it if you buy more than 100 items per month or so.

>buying things you don't need
>justifying it because you "get it faster"
You will never be wealthy.