Go into WAYWT thread

>go into WAYWT thread
>almost everyone is still rocking the 90’s normcore cropped pants stonewashed jeans chunky sneakers casio watch mac demarco wal-mart poverty tier look from 2013
Why?

this board is slaves to trends

Veeky Forums isn't capable of dressing that up to date, try 2011 monochrome scandi minimalism

In fa/s mind if you look like you get your clothes from thrift stores. You're top tier.

>be OP
>try SLP but too fat and short

>be you
>dying from adderall addiction and malnourishment

What happened to rick owens raf simons? Everyone on waywt dresses like an average liberal college student and gets fucking praised for it

Girl pictured actually has a pretty fun and colorful sense of style. The Paris fashion week photo of her in the Pendleton SFBs is excellent. Nothing i would wear personally but i see a lot to like in her style

What are you wearing, just out of curiosity?

clothes

>Everyone on waywt dresses like an average liberal college
Because the majority of Veeky Forums is exactly this

>yes, i unironically think that these expensive skechers paired with these pants that are at least 2 sizes too big go very well with this tacky top i found behind a dumpster keeping a raccoon family warm

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

That's not OP. That's youngearlgrey on insta. She wouldn't touch FA with a ten foot pole

Forgot that Veeky Forums was a sjw website

no one said it was op you fucking smoothbrain

>what are YOU wearing
>the absolute state of FA

Learn to read, shitbird

Not him but he was using the pic as an example

>90s such and such from 2013

GTFO generation Z

Nobody on FA dresses like that. I don't see any BRAPP tones

>this board is slaves to trends
Ancient trends specifically. Most of this board lives in "Real America," so it's always years behind.

I cannot wait till this look goes out of style too be quite honest, i f u c k i n g hate it.

>from 2013
but it's not from 2013
2015 is stretching it cause it really hit the mainstream 2016
and Veeky Forums isn't some front guard early adopter before the wave fashionista forum
people here are normies who move with trends just as everyone else does

Because it's cheap and easy.

No, it’s from 2013. Maybe it didn’t hit flyover land until 2016........

well you see technically is from 80s/90s maybe it didn't hit 3rd world countries until 2013
and while I suppose you get lot of cool guy points on anonymous forum for saying a trend started earlier than it did (I don't understand this logic to be honest) the issue is that internet exists and it's easy as fuck to look back what kinda shit fashion sites were covering back then

i would say it peaked in 2014 with the release of the ozweego 2 and had a more niche following in 2013. by 2015 it was becoming pretty mainstream and by 2016 it was played out. once rappers start wearing something it's officially dead

>go into WYWT
>literally everyone rocking black skinny jeans or wool trousers
>one autist wearing stone wash grandpa jeans
The cognitive dissonance here is at an all time high

Stupid ass ugly fat liberals.

>being angry on the internet

Yeah uhh the cropped pants they all have that’s what OP said you stupid fucking retard it’s the same shit do you have any idea how much I wish I could smash your brains into pudding right now? This is 2017+1 you don’t get to laugh and pretend you’ve disassembled and argument and automatically win it doesn’t work like that YOU ARE SPLITTING HAIRS M’KAY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE LITERALLY WHO 200% ACCURATE IT IS THE SAME MAC DE MARCO SKATER CORE 80’S 90’S REVIVAL NORMCORE MEME BULLSHIT NIGGERS GRRRR I FUCKIN HATE NIGGERS GRRRRA

>weak pasta

It ain’t pasta it’s *sniffs* mmhhhmmmm / F R E S H /

exactly

barely anyone on Veeky Forums knows how to dress like this